May 05, 2024, 12:22:07 PMLatest Member: leejisu
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » General Discussion » To be proven as the best.

To be proven as the best.

Started by Ray_Kalm, October 02, 2010, 10:40:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Meta

Yz

Nitex you fucking suck, Opti kicked your head in even though Opti has aids in his foot.

Now your head has aids. You're a loser.
DISCORD killyzkill

Styx

randomftw123

You're a retard for not accepting defeat and overall behaviour, and opti's stupid for going in conflicts and such with you.

/thread
WALK WITH ME IN HELL!!!

^tricky win <3

Iridion

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

Mihax

Opti..lrn2paragraph. I'm pretty sure whatever you said in those walls of text was accurate, but it's REALLY HARD to read. >.> <.<

Oh and also.

"Definition of "the best":
someone who tops all others

No one can fit this description unless they are perfect."

Wrong, because there's no such thing as perfect. In order to top all others, your playing style needs to be not perfect, but less flawed than theirs.

And Nitex, a tournament/a set of 3-5 serious games does NOT prove you're better than someone else overall. Let's take our 1v1 for example. I won, 3-1. Does that mean I'm overall better? Nah, it just means I was better that day. To prove who really is better, I'm afraid a win-lose ratio in srs bsns games would be the decisive factor.

/yarly.

Edit: LOL TRICKY.

InternetPedo

Win/Loss ratio within the past few weeks = Better player, /Serious

NITEX IS SHIT LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Ray_Kalm

Intention: A goal; a will to do something.

Mrhappy

mmiicc0 - I have a lot of <3 For You

32 Items Left - Lvl136

Painkiller

the only way to say who is the best is if someone becomes godlike and never loses and has also already faced off against everyone whoever does it must also not have lost for a long time i'd say atleast a month or so to earn the title of best pvper and then of course they must never lose and retire undefeated until then there will be no such thing as the best pvper

Meta

Quote from: Painkiller on October 03, 2010, 07:47:18 PM
the only way to say who is the best is if someone becomes godlike and never loses and has also already faced off against everyone whoever does it must also not have lost for a long time i'd say atleast a month or so to earn the title of best pvper and then of course they must never lose and retire undefeated until then there will be no such thing as the best pvper

this post is the best post evah

Yz

No. Being the best is being better then everyone else.

-.- We're talking about the best, not an amazing awesome-o who could win a 1v7 on a lvl 1 acc.
DISCORD killyzkill

Painkiller

Quote from: Tricky on October 03, 2010, 07:53:00 PM
No. Being the best is being better then everyone else.

-.- We're talking about the best, not an amazing awesome-o who could win a 1v7 on a lvl 1 acc.

i was just making it simple that becoming the best pvper ever is something impossible also its not about who has the best strategy but also the most flexible one if your opponent is beating the crap out of you and you change strategy you start beating the hell out of him until he changes strategy as well in the end if both players have flexible strategy the deciding factor will be who can change and adapt faster and do the most damage as soon as they changed if you changed into a defensive strategy and did 2500 damage then your opponent changed and did 4000 damage you would be at a loss of 1500 so the next strategy you adopt will have to do to iether kill him or do 1500 more damage than the strategy your opponent adopts in which case it would end up being simple luck.

Yz

Well that's not what we're talking about. "The best" is not the same as "The best ever foreverfrever"

And yeah, what you said is basically predictability, which plays a large part in pvp.
DISCORD killyzkill

Painkiller

then if you want to chose the best take the players poeple recognize as candidates for this best position make a thread dedicated to it and then have the 3-5 of you meet up in the same room duke it out and the winner screenshots it and puts it in the thread then whoever beats him will gain his title the person who holds the title for the most time of the week (say starting monday to sunday) so if someone gets beaten the person who won screenshots it then post on the thread we count up how long the previous title holder held the title and add it up at the end of the week and that person gets the bragging rights i think thats fair enough its basically a king of the hill challenge.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-