May 13, 2024, 12:30:25 AMLatest Member: GabrielOneds

Joe Tuber

Started by Optimism, March 17, 2011, 01:39:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Optimism

Since he was a bit hesitant on an introduction, I'll do it for him :).

Quote from: Joe Tuber on March 14, 2011, 05:00:52 AM
Hey, it's Joe Tuber from the official servers.

It's been over a year at this point since the last time I played Bots. It seems that the official servers have entirely disappeared, though I'd hardly say I'm disappointed; the place was collapsing in on itself and needed to be put out of its misery. Boutcheetah seems like it has great potential in that it creates an opportunity to mod out all the poor gameplay designs and balance issues that the original Bots had.

You see, I've developed an interest in game design. One of my hobbies is to look back at games I've played and think about how I would redesign them, including Bots. Depending on how moddable the game is, I have all sorts of balance ideas to improve gameplay in Bots.

It seems that you're a GM -- I suppose that must mean that whoever is in charge must like you. If balance changes could in fact be made, I see no reason that they shouldn't be, and whoever is responsible for that would likely listen to advice from you. If it is indeed possible, I'd love to provide help in that regard. I've always wished I could fix the blatant content problems rampant in Bots, in particular the poor distribution of TD, speed, and various transformation-related stats amongst bot types.

Anyways, I may be on Boutcheetah sometime soon. I've been fairly bored recently, so I might want to kill some time -- and if nothing else, Bots did have some pretty fun PvP. Tell me if you want to 1v1 me again, and if some of my change ideas are possible, you should let me know. If you're interested in better balance/content in Boutcheetah, just ask me.

PS - This will all be terribly embarrassing if you don't remember me. Let's hope you do.
- Opti -
- Sanctuary Founder | PvP King -
- Retired -

Santa

Welcome to BoutCheetah!

FireyDevel

Joeeeee <3 welcome to BoutCheetah, anything you need feel free to pester Opti :P
Redemption - We're more than hardcore, know how to start wars and scar yours...

Get ready for doom, because I've blackened the sun and I've bloodied the moon.

Xrow

THEY SAID YOU WERE DEAD!

Corr

Why're you narbs acting like you actually know him >_>.

ZeaL - Rank 1 Hax, just because
I do it for the lulz.

zepher2211

Quote from: Corr on March 17, 2011, 04:43:16 AM
Why're you narbs acting like you actually know him >_>.

I swear if things worked in your view you'd be the only 06'r 0.0
Powersurge
Headstrong

Meta

who he? who opti?
why is this not in the introduction section -_-

Gramps

Name sounds familiar, idk though. Welcome anyway ;)

^^meaty, muncay, zom & kenny <3

Schiffer

Goku seen on Level 153.

I do not have a Guild.

zomniethe4

Zom

Optimism

March 17, 2011, 04:44:37 PM #10 Last Edit: March 17, 2011, 04:45:21 PM by Optimism
He was one of the few who founded BOTS!! Wiki back in the day. Also, he was an old-school PvP (06er) and a good friend of mine back in early 07-08.
- Opti -
- Retired -

Jeffalo13

Quote from: Optimism on March 17, 2011, 04:44:37 PM
He was one of the few who founded BOTS!! Wiki back in the day. Also, he was an old-school PvP (06er) and a good friend of mine back in early 07-08.

Quote from: Ericshitty player that 06ers say is good
  I'M ON MY WORST BEHAVIOR

Optimism

He is a very humble guy. He knows his limitations and would be the first to admit them.
- Opti -
- Retired -

Jeffalo13

Quote from: Optimism on March 17, 2011, 05:42:52 PM
He is a very humble guy. He knows his limitations and would be the first to admit them.

Doesn't sound very fun.
  I'M ON MY WORST BEHAVIOR

Meta

Quote from: Optimism on March 17, 2011, 05:42:52 PM

Lemme guess, you gonna want him to be a GM and get boosted to 200 with coins and shiz ::)

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-