May 12, 2024, 03:27:26 PMLatest Member: GabrielOneds

Joe Tuber

Started by Optimism, March 17, 2011, 01:39:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GavinGill

I read his self-written player bio on the old BOTS!! Wiki and from the looks of it, he's more capable than some of the people who have been given staff positions in the past.

Btw, does anyone know the address to the Wiki? I've been meaning to go through it via caches.

"You cannot escape the responsibility of tomorrow by evading it today."
"A leader is best when people barely know he exists, when his work is
done, his aim fulfilled, they will say: we did it ourselves."

Optimism

Quote from: GavinGill on March 17, 2011, 10:52:13 PM
I read his self-written player bio on the old BOTS!! Wiki and from the looks of it, he's more capable than some of the people who have been given staff positions in the past.

Btw, does anyone know the address to the Wiki? I've been meaning to go through it via caches.

As was Cingal. However, he went inactive after I enabled a promotion for himself. I attempted to do the same for Joe, but Allie wasn't about ready to promote another player and then have em' leave all too soon yet again >.>.
- Opti -
- Sanctuary Founder | PvP King -
- Retired -

thugzy

never met joe personally back in bots, but certainly a name i remember from the forums and in game

FireyDevel

I'd kinda like to point out that aside from Opti mentioning him being back, I for one haven't seen or heard from him, not even a post in his own introduction thread... D:
Redemption - We're more than hardcore, know how to start wars and scar yours...

Get ready for doom, because I've blackened the sun and I've bloodied the moon.

Optimism

I know. He PMed me and I sent a response telling him to post around some. I saw him lurking but never saw a post from him ;/.
- Opti -
- Retired -

Jeffalo13

Quote from: Optimism on March 18, 2011, 12:50:42 AM
Quote from: GavinGill on March 17, 2011, 10:52:13 PM

As was Cingal. However, he went inactive after I enabled a promotion for himself. I attempted to do the same for Joe, but Allie wasn't about ready to promote another player and then have em' leave all too soon yet again >.>.

With good reason...
  I'M ON MY WORST BEHAVIOR

Shadow

Don't even get why Cingal is still a moderator since he's gone anyways.
BOUTCHEETAHS FIRST PLAYER TO LOGIN ON THE PRIVATE SERVER, FIRST PLAYER TO BE ADDED AS A GM, FIRST PLAYER TO REACH MAX LEVEL.

Schiffer

Goku seen on Level 153.

I do not have a Guild.

Joe Tuber

March 18, 2011, 08:56:27 PM #24 Last Edit: March 18, 2011, 08:56:42 PM by Joe Tuber
Well, uhh, hello. I see you've made a thread for me... That's pretty cool.

I don't really have anything to say. I guess it's pretty cool that so many people remember me. I'm kind of surprised, considering I never thought I was well-known.

Quote from: Ericshitty player that 06ers say is good
What? No way!!

Well, that's all for now. Toodles.

Optimism

Quote from: Joe Tuber on March 18, 2011, 08:56:27 PM

I don't really have anything to say. I guess it's pretty cool that so many people remember me. I'm kind of surprised, considering I never thought I was well-known.

What? No way!!

I lol'd. Missed you :P.
- Opti -
- Retired -

Meta

GM + 200 + OP SHIZ?!

Schiffer

Goku seen on Level 153.

I do not have a Guild.

Surgeypurgey

March 19, 2011, 05:59:41 PM #28 Last Edit: March 19, 2011, 05:59:51 PM by Surgeypurgey
nice connection shiftfter...

RAUDOG

Quote from: Joe Tuber on March 18, 2011, 08:56:27 PM

What? No way!!

Hi Joe nice to meet you, hope to see yaa soon peace.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-