May 21, 2024, 11:12:48 AMLatest Member: Sidneyslems
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other BoutCheetah Stuff » Suggestions » Trans Coupon Alternative Item

Trans Coupon Alternative Item

Started by Cooky, July 02, 2013, 08:42:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

qolderman

IGN: Caustic

^thanks cooky <3
Quote from: Cooky on August 03, 2014, 12:05:07 AM
whats wrong with eating a sock

hawk5005

Because using 3 of those would cost more than using 2 TCs and that would be in your loss?

zomniethe4

Zom

Cooky

Rossbach

August 15, 2013, 04:33:58 AM #19 Last Edit: August 15, 2013, 04:41:04 AM by Rossbach
Quote from: Selene on July 02, 2013, 09:10:54 PM
Quote from: Purple on July 02, 2013, 09:09:39 PM
Quote from: Selene on July 02, 2013, 09:01:23 PM
Not giving my opinion quite yet, but if this happened it should be sold in Zylon shop.

can't give your opinion unless it agrees with allie, can you?

+1
When does Allie ever post in suggestion?

Right here:
http://boutcheetah.zylongaming.com/index.php?topic=39503.0

Also:
http://boutcheetah.zylongaming.com/index.php?action=profile;u=1;sa=statPanel

Allie has made 345 posts in suggestions.

Has it's +'s and -'s. Ross will just go and say +1 because it can be useful.  ::)

Omnomnom eating toast.

HyperShadic6

KillerPig

Quote from: Selene on July 03, 2013, 06:05:07 PM
You should work for your items, not have the easy way out.

Sorry but that is the worst, most unrelated answer ive ever seen

+1

IGN: KillerPig (H) | NinjaPig (H) | ShadowPig (H) | KillerPig (L)
LVL: 225 | 225 | 225 | 44
GUILD: ZeaL | CourageCrew | Lil Optis | -

Eat4two

+1, good idea.

and Selene strikes again..

hur9

Cooky

Quote from: KillerPig on August 15, 2013, 04:42:30 PM

Sorry but that is the worst, most unrelated answer ive ever seen

+1

yes

qolderman

IGN: Caustic

^thanks cooky <3
Quote from: Cooky on August 03, 2014, 12:05:07 AM
whats wrong with eating a sock

-PeaceLover-

here is my storyy okie i was playing some bc got off, still 10k trans coupon, woke up played bc 100k and that what I call utterbullshit i had like 500, 100k i cna get in my lifetime yoooo

Corr

People need to stop whoaring around by switching their bot-types every week.

Stick to one bot type, then make an account with a different bot type. I only have a Surge and a Patch because I know I suck at Ram.

Who knows, might make a Ram during the weekend and get it to lv172.

ZeaL - Rank 1 Hax, just because
I do it for the lulz.

Cooky

August 22, 2013, 05:27:41 AM #28 Last Edit: August 22, 2013, 05:52:18 AM by Cooky
Quote from: Corr on August 22, 2013, 01:25:15 AM
People need to stop whoaring around by switching their bot-types every week.
Stick to one bot type, then make an account with a different bot type. I only have a Surge and a Patch because I know I suck at Ram.
Who knows, might make a Ram during the weekend and get it to lv172.

This suggestion isn't about switching bot types  :D   please re read thread as you don't understand the point of my suggestion

also no one switches bot types every week

I have bought and used probably 6-7 trans coupons in the last month that I bought for 30m gigas each. That's about 200m gigas I have spent. I have used the trans coupons to change parts to patch, because the only (E) parts, or pretty much parts in general, you can find are ram and surge. It takes 2 trans coupons, one to change to ram/surge and 1 to change back to patch. That's 60m each time, a ridiculous price to have to pay for just changing an items type. We need a trans coupon alternative like I outlined in the first post.

Seeing as how underused patches are.. consider the following: Patches have to buy surge and ram parts because of the lack of patch parts on the market. This means that, essentially, for Patches to purchase and be able to use a part it costs an extra 60m gigas (2 trans coupons). Patches are already underused and pretty underpowered in a lot of peoples minds, and now it costs 60m to buy and use parts? When other bot types have to pay nothing? Its a wonder anyone uses patch anymore.

Corr

Jokes on you I didn't read anything here cept the title. Make new bot and find E parts with that.

ZeaL - Rank 1 Hax, just because
I do it for the lulz.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-