May 19, 2024, 08:48:56 AMLatest Member: soaka4555
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » General Discussion » Need a trustable ram or surge member help

Need a trustable ram or surge member help

Started by lara538, November 26, 2012, 11:29:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lara538

Hi, i need help to discover the color of some E parts so i can put a price on them.
I would like if the trustable person is a GM,Mod or Admin, but can be any1 else i trust.
The E parts are:
3 Scritter bodies E
2 Scritter arms E
1 Scritter head E
1 Trilicor arm E
Also if possible tell me the price of the color that the part is approximatelly.
Thanks.
Thanks ang and spidey for the sigs! :3

(click to show/hide)

Cooky

November 26, 2012, 11:34:06 PM #1 Last Edit: November 26, 2012, 11:37:00 PM by Cooky
how did you get them?

I can pretty much guaruntee

the scritter is either blue or purple, both worth the same price

the trilicor is either yellow or blue, both worth the same price

individual parts go for around 5m-10m, the full set is 30m-50m

lara538

Quote from: Cooky on November 26, 2012, 11:34:06 PM
how did you get them?

I can pretty much guaruntee

the scritter is either blue or purple, both worth the same price

the trilicor is either yellow or blue, both worth the same price

individual parts go for around 5m-10m, the full set is 30m-50m

I bought from some non members newbies(every1 here trolled some1 b4, i was trolled sometimes too)
that didnt know what the hell was E parts i think(1 of them was korean...)and i bought some too in the marketplace for incredible cheap offers.Btw u think that it is that colors cuz the other ones are very rare and are most likely got by USD?

(click to show/hide)

Cooky

November 26, 2012, 11:42:27 PM #3 Last Edit: November 26, 2012, 11:43:03 PM by Cooky
For every armor set up to blazer/trilicor/scritter there are 5 (E) sets, 2 of which are just recolors drop in sector. The other 3 (which have a different design to them) do not or are super insane incredibly unbelievably rare. I have never seen any of the different design (E) parts besides the ones I have purchased. Never got one as a drop, never seen anyone selling them..  only realistically obtainable with USD as far as I know.

lara538

Quote from: Cooky on November 26, 2012, 11:42:27 PM
For every armor set up to blazer/trilicor/scritter there are 5 (E) sets, 2 of which are just recolors drop in sector. The other 3 (which have a different design to them) do not or are super insane incredibly unbelievably rare. I have never seen any of the different design (E) parts besides the ones I have purchased. Never got one as a drop, never seen anyone selling them..  only realistically obtainable with USD as far as I know.

Ok thanks Cooky, i know some of the things u said cuz i read ur topic looking for updates frequenly ;D
Anyway, can Santa or Allie maybe any GM or Mod confirm what Cooky said?
I think they are just super insane rare cuz they are in the drop list.
If not maybe they should change the drop list?

(click to show/hide)

Dewo

Not really, but they are rarer than the other elite parts, that's why they are on the very last page(s) on the drop list.

X

boutcheetahz

I can help ya if ur up for it, I'm ram atm...
You can trust me if you want but if not, still fine.
IGN(High): HateDark
IGN(Low): LoveLight

Ramk1ng

I wouldnt mind to help u out either, i am meber and surge atm, but is np to trans to ram, wanted to trans soon anyways

Cooky

yellow trilicor= brown blazer= purple scritter
blue trilicor= purple blazer= blue scritter

ReSigNeRs

I'm a ram, i can help you.
If you don't trust then i can't.

My in-game nick: TrusTz

lara538

Already get the help needed thanks to every1 that replied.
Locked.

(click to show/hide)

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-