May 02, 2024, 04:46:07 PMLatest Member: ThomasAlefs
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other BoutCheetah Stuff » Suggestions » New Bot Type

New Bot Type

Started by asmit10, June 06, 2011, 07:30:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hawk5005

Quote from: asmit10 on June 09, 2011, 06:03:09 AM
Quote from: hawk5005 on June 09, 2011, 05:04:53 AM
That does matter indeed, but the abilities differ from each bot to another too much, therefore they aren't balanced.

The abilities differ from each bot so that it depends on how you play. The abilities are the way they are for a reason.
It may be, but they are too different. Think at Bots for example, the bots were more balanced then they are here.

asmit10

Quote from: hawk5005 on June 09, 2011, 06:21:37 AM
That does matter indeed, but the abilities differ from each bot to another too much, therefore they aren't balanced.

The abilities differ from each bot so that it depends on how you play. The abilities are the way they are for a reason.
It may be, but they are too different. Think at Bots for example, the bots were more balanced then they are here.

That may be true, but this isn't bots. This is boutcheetah, and no one complains about the ability difference. I think that boutcheetah should try to progress on making a new bot type.
Quote from: cybercjt on May 27, 2012, 02:27:31 PM
Shegoat
i'm 6 according to Dillh
The internet is a great place to grow up. Just make sure you keep growing.

hawk5005

Quote from: asmit10 on June 09, 2011, 06:51:28 AM

That may be true, but this isn't bots. This is boutcheetah, and no one complains about the ability difference. I think that boutcheetah should try to progress on making a new bot type.
Meta complained...

solggx

Quote from: hawk5005 on June 09, 2011, 07:53:32 AM

Meta complained...
lol c'mon.......................patch beat the ram , ram beat the surge, surge beat the patch(think so) :D
but still HOW about a bot that CRAWL like a spida with 8 legs or something or 6 or a scorpion like bot thingy...

asmit10

Meta complained...

1 person complained, that's all.
Quote from: solggx on June 09, 2011, 08:30:14 AM

Meta complained...
lol c'mon.......................patch beat the ram , ram beat the surge, surge beat the patch(think so) :D
but still HOW about a bot that CRAWL like a spida with 8 legs or something or 6 or a scorpion like bot thingy...

1 thats not how it works No single bot beats another bot, it depends on how you use it, but a bot that crawled that'd be awesome :D
Shegoat
i'm 6 according to Dillh

solggx

Quote from: asmit10 on June 09, 2011, 08:35:04 AM

Meta complained...

1 person complained, that's all.
Quote from: solggx on June 09, 2011, 08:30:14 AM

Meta complained...

1 thats not how it works No single bot beats another bot, it depends on how you use it, but a bot that crawled that'd be awesome :D
yup Its about the SKILLZ :D

Meta

if you call a transformed ram hitting 800s-900s on a surge balance then all of you are retarded.

it became over powered because of the amount of stats bot stracts gives to players, ill use MERLIN as a example, rank 1 in bot stract and could last a whole game with his trans, while hitting his opponents 900s, unless he pvp's a patch with all td.

i would say patch is the only real balanced one out of the three, surge has too much speed, making it hard to hit if a lagger was a fast surge and if i was a patch.

you guys are here arguing and qqing about having another bot type because you guys are tired of the 3 we have, and im the only one who "complains" because you guys love to be over powered and with that amount of power, you would get ****y and say your pros at everything.

solggx

Quote from: Meta on June 09, 2011, 09:32:28 AM
if you call a transformed ram hitting 800s-900s on a surge balance then all of you are retarded.

it became over powered because of the amount of stats bot stracts gives to players, ill use MERLIN as a example, rank 1 in bot stract and could last a whole game with his trans, while hitting his opponents 900s, unless he pvp's a patch with all td.

i would say patch is the only real balanced one out of the three, surge has too much speed, making it hard to hit if a lagger was a fast surge and if i was a patch.

you guys are here arguing and qqing about having another bot type because you guys are tired of the 3 we have, and im the only one who "complains" because you guys love to be over powered and with that amount of power, you would get ****y and say your pros at everything.
well me im just suggesting ^_^

koolwolf2

true true
patch is the only balanced bot thus the least used
Newest one:

asmit10

like sloggx said yup Its about the SKILLZ
if a ram is gonna do 800 - 900 to a surge then why'd the surge let him trans? The surge is faster, he could've stopped it.
Shegoat
i'm 6 according to Dillh

hawk5005

Quote from: asmit10 on June 09, 2011, 11:28:20 AM

if a ram is gonna do 800 - 900 to a surge then why'd the surge let him trans? The surge is faster, he could've stopped it.
You know that ram has a thing called trans speed, right?
The trans process ends in less than a second, it's almost impossible to stop it...

asmit10

Quote from: hawk5005 on June 09, 2011, 11:30:36 AM

The trans process ends in less than a second, it's almost impossible to stop it...

Not if the surge doesn't leave him alone. It's possible.
Shegoat
i'm 6 according to Dillh

Tzeshuan

Wow... you guys are ggoing for a new bot and complaining and all, this game was ment to be overpowered not balance. A new bot would be cool but then it would have alot of bugs even if it was created...

Tekimoto

Ofc it is about balance, if one bot would be OP then everyone would chose that bot >.>

hawk5005

Quote from: asmit10 on June 09, 2011, 11:33:01 AM
Quote from: hawk5005 on June 09, 2011, 11:30:36 AM

Not if the surge doesn't leave him alone. It's possible.
No, no it isn't, it transes in LESS than a second...
So he basically presses Z and BOOM hes transed, you can't even see it if you blink.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-