May 19, 2024, 01:52:24 PMLatest Member: Daiazal
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other BoutCheetah Stuff » Suggestions » a new command for in-game staff!

a new command for in-game staff!

Started by mhj, July 04, 2011, 04:04:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mhj

i am talking about GMs ability to talk to everybody. i am suggestion a command that can make them talk to everybody so they also can talk normal with others without disturbing others.
ways:

@yell
::yell
@talk
::talk
@speak
::talk
and so be on.

- hope you might consider it ;). could be cool since there ain't much space for talking.

|More than ten people a year are killed by vending machines.|

KillerPig

Is this really needed? Having red text in the lobby is pretty eye catching already.

IGN: KillerPig (H) | NinjaPig (H) | ShadowPig (H) | KillerPig (L)
LVL: 225 | 225 | 225 | 44
GUILD: ZeaL | CourageCrew | Lil Optis | -

mhj

Quote from: killerpig on July 04, 2011, 05:56:55 PM
Is this really needed? Having red text in the lobby is pretty eye catching already.

sometimes it can be annoying... but they are usually good at whispering instead of talking :). its just hard sometimes having a conversation with someone when there is 3 GMs talking :/.

- its only if its not hard to code.

KillerPig

July 04, 2011, 06:20:08 PM #3 Last Edit: July 04, 2011, 06:21:43 PM by killerpig
Quote from: mhj on July 04, 2011, 06:08:57 PM
Quote from: killerpig on July 04, 2011, 05:56:55 PM

sometimes it can be annoying... but they are usually good at whispering instead of talking :). its just hard sometimes having a conversation with someone when there is 3 GMs talking :/.

- its only if its not hard to code.

I feel you. Global chat gets annoying when you're trying to have a conversation. GM's should have the ability to turn off/on global chat. I agree with this. But it should be something like:

@global on

and...

@global off

I dunno, something like that.

IGN: KillerPig (H) | NinjaPig (H) | ShadowPig (H) | KillerPig (L)
LVL: 225 | 225 | 225 | 44
GUILD: ZeaL | CourageCrew | Lil Optis | -

mhj

QuoteI feel you. Global chat gets annoying when you're trying to have a conversation. GM's should have the ability to turn off/on global chat. I agree with this. But it should be something like:

@global on

and...

@global off

I dunno, something like that.

yh! that one would work better! :). it could be awesome.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-