May 03, 2024, 12:26:56 AMLatest Member: Clydepaf
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other BoutCheetah Stuff » Suggestions » Take away MODS' commands.

Take away MODS' commands.

Started by asmit10, August 12, 2011, 10:48:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

asmit10

August 12, 2011, 10:48:12 PM Last Edit: August 12, 2011, 10:54:04 PM by asmit10
---READ THIS BEFORE U MUTHA &&&&IN POST--

If you're a mod you are obv. gonna disagree with this, IF you don't read it, so read b4 u post.

Power 1-Kick command.

Basically this is -kick people so i dont have to do crap command- for example: A mod sees someone glitch in a pvp match, the mod and the guy who glitched is left for example, "neo data cross" the mod would just kick the player instead of reporting the player like they should; another example is when a mod gets mad and kicks the person who killed them.What is the kick command useful for? If you are a admin and thinking "Well we gave them this command so that they could kick glitchers." Well, they can just as easy take a screen shot and d/c then post screen shot and report user.
Power 2-Enter room without password

Ok, this can be abused quite a bit, as entering a room that others don't want you in, although you keep entering thus extending there time between each game, ya ya  I know it can be used to catch hackers in locked rooms, but they will just kick you, DUH thats the reason they made the locked room, you may be saying "oh but they can get a screenie of the name" Ya, well they can check who is in what room via "examine player" function in lobby, no reason for this power, the power abuse effects out way wut good this can do, imo.

Post what you think -preferably from people who actually thought about this and not people that would say"oh whats the point of being a mod if you have no powers"-
Quote from: cybercjt on May 27, 2012, 02:27:31 PM
Shegoat
i'm 6 according to Dillh
The internet is a great place to grow up. Just make sure you keep growing.

Yz

mods can also mute people in lobby
DISCORD killyzkill

asmit10

Quote from: Tricky on August 12, 2011, 10:51:20 PM
mods can also mute people in lobby

That can alos be abused, although if it did happen, it would be more likely to be reported.
Shegoat
i'm 6 according to Dillh

Meta

ye some nub mod muted me cuz i was "trollin". where is that on the rules!??!!!

+1 plz to stop power abusers

KillerPig

August 12, 2011, 10:57:28 PM #4 Last Edit: August 12, 2011, 10:58:38 PM by KillerPig
Quote from: asmit10 on August 12, 2011, 10:48:12 PM
---READ THIS BEFORE U MUTHA &&&&IN POST--

If you're a mod you are obv. gonna disagree with this, IF you don't read it, so read b4 u post.

Power 1-Kick command.

Basically this is -kick people so i dont have to do crap command- for example:  glitched is left for example, "neo data cross" the mod would just kick the player instead of reporting the player like they should; another example is when a mod gets mad and kicks the person who killed them.What is the kick command useful for? If you are a admin and thinking "Well we gave them this command so that they could kick glitchers." Well, they can just as easy take a screen shot and d/c then post screen shot and report user.
Power 2-Enter room without password

Ok, this can be abused quite a bit, as entering a room that others don't want you in, although you keep entering thus extending there time between each game, ya ya  I know it can be used to catch hackers in locked rooms, but they will just kick you, DUH thats the reason they made the locked room, you may be saying "oh but they can get a screenie of the name" Ya, well they can check who is in what room via "examine player" function in lobby, no reason for this power, the power abuse effects out way wut good this can do, imo.

Post what you think -preferably from people who actually thought about this and not people that would say"oh whats the point of being a mod if you have no powers"-

Can you please tell us exactly who did this, because that said person should be demoted.

Oh and meta, you weren't muted because you were trolling, you were muted because you said, "u arent the boss of us mod." After I told told someone to stop spamming.

IGN: KillerPig (H) | NinjaPig (H) | ShadowPig (H) | KillerPig (L)
LVL: 225 | 225 | 225 | 44
GUILD: ZeaL | CourageCrew | Lil Optis | -

asmit10

Preferebly not, because that would make this seem like its against one person, although it isn't.
Shegoat
i'm 6 according to Dillh

Izy

August 12, 2011, 11:12:51 PM #6 Last Edit: August 12, 2011, 11:13:33 PM by Izy
Quote from: asmit10 on August 12, 2011, 10:58:32 PM
Preferebly not, because that would make this seem like its against one person, although it isn't.

...yeah.

Who was it?
The measure of a man is what he does with power.

GAMERTAG: Izy619
PSN: Izy619

Selene

If you take away Mod's commands there would be no point of Mods.

asmit10

Quote from: Allison on August 12, 2011, 11:14:33 PM

Ok, do you want mods with over powered commands or mods. I take mods as a step up in "reputation" if you would call it that, not a step up in power.
Shegoat
i'm 6 according to Dillh

kaos555

Quote from: asmit10 on August 12, 2011, 11:18:04 PM

Ok, do you want mods with over powered commands or mods. I take mods as a step up in "reputation" if you would call it that, not a step up in power.

a mods job is to look over the game and make sure its going fine...they should be able to mute people for spamming/flaming in the lobby.....and if they abuse there power's they will be demoted and so far i haven't seen a mod abuse there power's. and i have this feeling you all are talking about pig..... pig is doing a  great job....

The path is open.

asmit10

August 12, 2011, 11:46:22 PM #10 Last Edit: August 12, 2011, 11:47:29 PM by asmit10
Quote from: kaos555 on August 12, 2011, 11:30:44 PM
Quote from: asmit10 on August 12, 2011, 11:18:04 PM

a mods job is to look over the game and make sure its going fine...they should be able to mute people for spamming/flaming in the lobby.....and if they abuse there power's they will be demoted and so far i haven't seen a mod abuse there power's. and i have this feeling you all are talking about pig..... pig is doing a  great job....

lolno. The powers they have are over powered and I'm not gonna say wether it's pig or anyone, the person who does it knows who they are and thats all that matters.

EDIT: If they abuse there power, then no one reports it because they "dont wanna lose there friendship or what could be there friendship"
Shegoat
i'm 6 according to Dillh

antisickness

Isn't this just a rant on your 'experiences' regarding moderators?
In a whim, what you're saying is 'They are / can abuse(ing) their powers'
see, the way it works is, if they do abuse them, they will be demoted.
Simple as.
Jus let dem be  >:(
id say they need more dicipline

asmit10

August 12, 2011, 11:50:25 PM #12 Last Edit: August 12, 2011, 11:50:42 PM by asmit10
Quote from: antisickness on August 12, 2011, 11:48:17 PM
Isn't this just a rant on your 'experiences' regarding moderators?
In a whim, what you're saying is 'They are / can abuse(ing) their powers'
see, the way it works is, if they do abuse them, they will be demoted.
Simple as.
Jus let dem be  >:(
id say they need more dicipline

That's A problem NO ONE REPORTS.
Shegoat
i'm 6 according to Dillh

mo9

kk so mods should have powers
mods should not abuse  them
if otherwise happens a demotion takes place
^^ this should happen
ZeaL Rank 1 BvB, just because

vv secks box

asmit10

Quote from: mo9 on August 12, 2011, 11:52:14 PM
kk so mods should have powers
mods should not abuse  them
if otherwise happens a demotion takes place
^^ this should happen

no one reports. So mods will abuse, untill a GM catchs them.
Shegoat
i'm 6 according to Dillh

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-