May 20, 2024, 11:42:31 AMLatest Member: Curtismax
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Off Topic » I'm pissed

I'm pissed

Started by Allie, June 11, 2011, 03:39:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Allie

June 11, 2011, 03:39:13 PM Last Edit: June 11, 2011, 03:40:46 PM by Allie
As an explanation from the beginning, I've been playing Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep constantly for the past two weeks or so.

I completed Terra's story at level 38, Ven's at level 37, Aqua's at level 32.
I didn't do much on these because I just wanted to beat them, really.

Soo, I made a save file for all three of these, as well as a different save file for their completed versions.
So two for each.
After completing all three, I was kinda disappointed that nothing made sense, even tho I'd completed the game entirely.
A few days later I found out there was more: a final episode that's done by getting all the secret reports by Xehanort.

After getting all the secret reports by Xehanort, I was allowed the Final Episode.
The Final Episode can only be done by Aqua, so I was level 32.
After a few hours of trying, I finally completed the final episode, and things started making sense.
I was content with the game then, the storyline made sense.

Content that I completed the game, I started getting everything and leveling everything up on Aqua' Final Episode.
I got every single ability to their max level, stats that are obtained via bonuses up to the max, all my finishes completed and among the best possible commands.
Level 53 at the moment, almost unbeatable due to what I previously mentioned.

Then I decide to go to the Keyblade graveyard.
Amazed here that I get a new boss, I defeat him with interest.
Afterwards, I realize that this unlocks a new boss.
The final boss of the game: and the hardest by far.
The catch...it's only available on any and all save files that are not final episode.
My pathetic little level 38, 37 or 32 have to defeat the hardest boss, even though I've relentlessly been playing on my final episode account to make it undefeatable.

no.
just no.
This is the only boss I'll never be able to beat.
ever.

Allie

To give the srs conclusion to this, the difference between my old pathetic levels and my new levels are so substantial that this little bit of evidence should make you understand..

"After a few hours of trying, I finally completed the final episode, and things started making sense."

Now that I'm a lot stronger on the final episode, I completed the final episode in 5 minutes flat.
Without even trying.

mo9

imo bbs's structure sucks the gameplay is good , so is the story but the way they made it together messed it up
and if u wanna lvl up faster there are cheats u know
ZeaL Rank 1 BvB, just because

vv secks box

dimon69

Quote from: mo9 on June 11, 2011, 05:39:38 PM
imo bbs's structure sucks the gameplay is good , so is the story but the way they made it together messed it up

Don't corrupt her >_>..

lol j/k
"I Never Paint Dreams Or Nightmares I Paint My Own Reality"

Rossbach

June 11, 2011, 07:48:22 PM #4 Last Edit: June 11, 2011, 07:48:58 PM by Rossbach

Your talking to Allie u know.

Omnomnom eating toast.

bangaer2

Quote from: Rossbach on June 11, 2011, 07:48:22 PM

Your talking to Allie u know.
No need to panic. Allie is not undefeatable anymore, she's Level 32-38 now you know :P
Quote from: bangaer2
Quote from: Rossbach
Ross' poem:

Ross.
At least you tried...

Allie

Hell if I'm going to retrain.
**** that shit o.O.
Spent days getting that far.

eco999

I played Kingdom Hearts : 358/2 Days and I completed the game but the last 2 bosses but the next day my memory card broke and all my data was lost. **** IT.

Allie

Quote from: eco999 on June 11, 2011, 09:25:21 PM
I played Kingdom Hearts : 358/2 Days and I completed the game but the last 2 bosses but the next day my memory card broke and all my data was lost. **** IT.

I beat it several times.
I even got to the max level in it, with every chest opened, every emblem picked up, everything.
(I play Kingdom Hearts games until every single thing possible is mine, always).

kaos555

i've  played 2 a kingdom hearts games 1 for the gameboy advance and one for the playstation 2

The path is open.

eco999

I only played it for two months.

koolwolf2

Quote from: Allie on June 11, 2011, 03:39:13 PM
As an explanation from the beginning, I've been playing Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep constantly for the past two weeks or so.

I completed Terra's story at level 38, Ven's at level 37, Aqua's at level 32.
I didn't do much on these because I just wanted to beat them, really.

Soo, I made a save file for all three of these, as well as a different save file for their completed versions.
So two for each.
After completing all three, I was kinda disappointed that nothing made sense, even tho I'd completed the game entirely.
A few days later I found out there was more: a final episode that's done by getting all the secret reports by Xehanort.

After getting all the secret reports by Xehanort, I was allowed the Final Episode.
The Final Episode can only be done by Aqua, so I was level 32.
After a few hours of trying, I finally completed the final episode, and things started making sense.
I was content with the game then, the storyline made sense.

Content that I completed the game, I started getting everything and leveling everything up on Aqua' Final Episode.
I got every single ability to their max level, stats that are obtained via bonuses up to the max, all my finishes completed and among the best possible commands.
Level 53 at the moment, almost unbeatable due to what I previously mentioned.

Then I decide to go to the Keyblade graveyard.
Amazed here that I get a new boss, I defeat him with interest.
Afterwards, I realize that this unlocks a new boss.
The final boss of the game: and the hardest by far.
The catch...it's only available on any and all save files that are not final episode.
My pathetic little level 38, 37 or 32 have to defeat the hardest boss, even though I've relentlessly been playing on my final episode account to make it undefeatable.

no.
just no.
This is the only boss I'll never be able to beat.
ever.
lol thats screwd oh well bye bye hard work :D
Newest one:

mo9

days is annoying kh 1,2 kick ass i got alll the dalmatians in 1 and got ultima weapon in both 1 and 2 and i beat Sephiroth got max lvl playstation 2 was fun :p amazing time consumer

on bbs i didnt bother compared to the other games in the series its seriously messed up after i completed the game ( lvl 65 ftw :p) i used cwcheat and got all the extras :p << no effort XD
ZeaL Rank 1 BvB, just because

vv secks box

Allie

Quote from: mo9 on June 12, 2011, 04:39:12 AM
days is annoying kh 1,2 kick ass i got alll the dalmatians in 1 and got ultima weapon in both 1 and 2 and i beat Sephiroth got max lvl playstation 2 was fun :p amazing time consumer

on bbs i didnt bother compared to the other games in the series its seriously messed up after i completed the game ( lvl 65 ftw :p) i used cwcheat and got all the extras :p << no effort XD

Kingdom Hearts I was interesting, but it didn't hook me to the Kingdom Hearts series at all..when I first started I was pissed that I couldn't beat Cerberus at Olympus Coliseum at the start of the game, at level 8.
So I rage quit Kingdom Hearts I and played Kingdom Hearts II.
Got so hooked on that that I beat it within 48 hours.
Didn't sleep, just sat on my bed and played it til I beat it.
Afterwards, I was hooked onto the Kingdom Hearts series so I completed Kingdom Hearts I.
Which took me a few days.

I had nothing else to do, so I put Kingdom Hearts II back into the game and trained to level 99 and got every chest/ultima blade/beat Sephiroth/everything.
Was a truly amazing game, one of my favorites.
Thus, I was completely done Kingdom hearts II, so I went back to I and got everything, completed the coliseums and defeated Sephiroth, got the ultima blade.
Took awhile but eventually got to level 100 (at least a week).

Then there's Chain of Memories. I got it as GBA version before the PS2 version came out and beat Sora's at around level 62 and Riku's at around level 56. Never got everything from there.
Kinda regret that tho.
Same with re:Chain of Memories. Beat it in a few days, around the same levels as GBA version.

358/2 Days was interesting: the storyline got me so interested that I couldn't put it down for awhile. Took me a few days to beat it, but afterwards I kept playing til I got everything.

Birth by Sleep really got my attention because it had three different storylines, though not any of them as long as Kingdom hearts I/II/CoM/358/2 Days. My personal favorite was Aqua, which is why I'm training on Aqua, getting every single ability all over again so I can defeat the "Mysterious Figure" at the beginning world.
But I got everything on the Final Episode version: the one that CAN'T GET TO THE BEGINNING WORLD so I can't fight that person.
\facepalm

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-