May 04, 2024, 01:00:33 AMLatest Member: soaka455
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Off Topic » I am greater than God so, respect me or else I will curse you = Sadie

I am greater than God so, respect me or else I will curse you = Sadie

Started by Sadie, April 10, 2012, 03:12:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ike86

So it's a male? I see. Well...... I'm better then God too. Wanna fight about it?

Big Whoop, Wanna Fight About It?

droid zylon1

get a life kid. you seem as if you will be a 40 year old virgin living with your mom.
But  to "Sadie the god" I say "he can kiss my WHITE AZZ AND SMILE WHY HE DOING IT" :D

Uhm if this is unnecessary feel free to delete it (i don't mean no harm but I think this is quite a scene)

Allie

You guys are so harsh. All I did was point out he was Noblem. Then all of a sudden *REINFORCEMENTS CARD ACTIVATED. FLAME POINTS + 500*

-PeaceLover-

and Hi Noblem but seriously just leave.
I laughed at iris and droids post.

-PeaceLover-

Quote from: Allie on April 10, 2012, 11:01:30 PM
You guys are so harsh. All I did was point out he was Noblem. Then all of a sudden *REINFORCEMENTS CARD ACTIVATED. FLAME POINTS + 500*
get on expo <3

ReSigNeRs

Quote from: Sadie on April 10, 2012, 03:26:03 PM
Quote from: Santa on April 10, 2012, 03:13:52 PM
/ all down to the god of this world.  he shall spite us down with his fury and misspellings.
Hell yeah all down to the god of this world RIGHT NOW or else you will know what happens...

Kenny, btw you are trying to be funny, but in fact you are not funny.

And Gramps, stop being off-topic. And I don't mind or care if you love Kenny or not.

6. No using proxies.
7. If you can't think before you post, don't post at all.
this is off topic rite

Iridion

haha ur the internets master

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

Scythe

Don't think, feel

Pein

Sadie, since when did humans became greater than our God?

All of your imaginations and dreams, right?

mhj

Haha!

|More than ten people a year are killed by vending machines.|

Pokeh

Quote from: Pein on April 11, 2012, 02:35:58 PM
Sadie, since when did humans became greater than our God?

All of your imaginations and dreams, right?

sadies a witch

KillerPig

i only hate imey because hes a huge ****! i hate sadie because he is ego noob! i hate noblem for being a liar!

wait but... if they're all same person... THEN HES A ****, AN EGO NOOB, AND A LIAR

IGN: KillerPig (H) | NinjaPig (H) | ShadowPig (H) | KillerPig (L)
LVL: 225 | 225 | 225 | 44
GUILD: ZeaL | CourageCrew | Lil Optis | -

-PeaceLover-

Quote from: KillerPig on April 11, 2012, 10:13:06 PM
i only hate imey because hes a huge ****! i hate sadie because he is ego noob! i hate noblem for being a liar!

wait but... if they're all same person... THEN HES A ****, AN EGO NOOB, AND A LIAR

eco999

ultrarobot23

Quote from: Sadie on April 10, 2012, 03:12:36 PM
Yeah it's true.

Once upon a time, there lived the greatest human who has ever stepped in this universe and due to his abilities, he had supernatural powers and can do whatever he wishes in this universe.

And yeah it's none other than the Sadie!

I will post my greatness later and that's all folks.

dude.... im the sexiest thing ever. and God is sexier than me....................do you know what that means???? god is ****ing SMEXY POWERFUL

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-