May 07, 2024, 02:48:16 PMLatest Member: Charlescoumb
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » General Discussion » After 5 Minutes of Tough Searching...

After 5 Minutes of Tough Searching...

Started by dahulk, October 02, 2013, 05:59:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pokeh

hey hulk

i went through my gifts a little while back and the oldest was a guild expansion sent by you from 2010

;___;

jinhongzhu

Creator Of Mid-Air Block <--Corr told me to put this k.

-Speedy-

#1 *Sector Nub*
-Speedy-, Speedy II, Speedy III

Epic xD

Quote from: -Speedy- on October 03, 2013, 01:02:19 AM
hello whats your ign?
He is dahulk.

Btw, hulky, do you have a skype? If so, please tell. Many thank.

Quote from: KillerPig on June 24, 2011, 07:49:43 AM
I've been debating with myself about this for a long time now. No, I'm not leaving BC, but when I get back, I'll be asking the girl I've liked for a long time to go out with me. Wish me luck. Zomg I'm so excited.

dahulk

October 04, 2013, 08:57:13 PM #19 Last Edit: October 04, 2013, 09:03:44 PM by dahulk
Lol, crazy how I barely know anyone here!  Glad to know my BOTS boys (LYFE, Tricky, Bobo and CORR#$%%$#@#$%#$%^) are still wreaking havoc.  

Hai guys!

@Bobo: Thanks for coming out for me Bobo :P

@Tricky, will definitely will play for ZeaL IF I come back temporarily (which I doubt, but glad to see ZeaL is still alive :)), especially since SlayerZ_V2_ isn't around any more lol.  Thanks for the invite though!

@Lyfe: I don't have Lyfe Skype, and yet it's great seeing your doing well!  Your friend KillerPig recently messaged me!

@Corr: Remember how annoying we'd be in rooms with the "HULKY#$%^$#@#" "CORR$%^#@#$%^#@#" Hahahahaahahaha.

I'm not planning on playing again.  I use my mac more than my PC now, and I don't even think it works on a Mac (does it?).  
Nice knowing you guys are doing well though!

Pokeh and Nanak, wish I remembered you guys better, but you're welcome for the gift :P

And thanks for being helpful Cooky :)

Sincerely,
Dahulk

Epic xD

Well, hulk, it's good to know that you're doing well also. I really wish you would make a Skype, though. Out of all of the Bots players I have met, you are one of the people I really wish I had contact with. I would really like to keep in touch with you, especially since you come and go randomly (which I don't blame).

Quote from: KillerPig on June 24, 2011, 07:49:43 AM
I've been debating with myself about this for a long time now. No, I'm not leaving BC, but when I get back, I'll be asking the girl I've liked for a long time to go out with me. Wish me luck. Zomg I'm so excited.

Corr

oh my god still remember those, yep the good ol' days.

8)

ZeaL - Rank 1 Hax, just because
I do it for the lulz.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-