May 10, 2024, 07:35:50 AMLatest Member: poocat
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » General Discussion » Give more exp, gigas, and coins plz

Give more exp, gigas, and coins plz

Started by xparr45, September 30, 2010, 08:12:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

xparr45

omg, I thought the game was gonna be the same as the one tht got sued but it aint D:
Here r the reasons tht the game isn't tht fun
1. SO LESS EXP GIVEN
2.SO LESS COINS GIVIN
3.NO FIELD IEMES THT CAN BE BOUGHT

done just improve the game more by makin ppl get more exp and coins :'( :'( :'( :'(plzzzzzzz ;D :D

Meta

I'm with you on this, but most of the community & Allie herself likes it the way it is...so this thread won't work.

Bubu

actually dont think that will improve the game .-.
there need to be some certain degree of difficulty to make people play the game and dont get bored like old boutcheetha that in 1-2 days u could got a lv 150...
actually the exp rate is alot... im happy with coins :3
Thanx to Meta, Jason and Surgey for the Signs :]

xparr45

pretty much I want more exp, gigas and coins :[ cuz noow when I play it's not tht fun and if they do increase it, they can just increase the lvls like for non-members it's max lvl is 200 and for members it's 400

7ehNoob

wait you want more exp and more coins per game? your kidding right? ::)

[TehNoobPatch Lv217 #158]
[I can do all things through Christ, who strengthens me.]

t41nt3d_s1n

::·´`·.¸.>> 致å'½çš,,æ‰"击 [coup de grâce] <<·´`·.¸.::

-----

|ADAPT|CHANGE|EVOLVE|

|METAMORPHOSIS|

-----

zomniethe4

It was to easy in the last one. The only thing that I could say is that the 1 year coin items are overpriced.

Zom

Yz

DISCORD killyzkill

Painkiller

everything is fine the way it is actually the coins are enough the gigas are enough just buy lucky aura and you will have more than what you need by the end of the first day and besides since everyone has coins you can trade for coin items if you have the gigas.

Styx

God noobs like u need to grow up, games are usually mean't to be competitive, it's a time wasting thing and entertains you in your spare time. If you cut the time wasting part, then it's gay very quickly.

Bounty

Just go earn it.

Its like going to work in real life......................You just  don't go to your boss and ask to pay everyone more then they should.
You have to earn the money.

|**** a bitch - Respect a women - Love a lady|

Allie

Most people in the community are underaged and cannot/is not mature enough to work.
Bad example.

zomniethe4

It's like asking your teacher for extra snacks during snack time when theres not enough.

Zom

Bounty

September 30, 2010, 11:57:55 PM #13 Last Edit: September 30, 2010, 11:59:41 PM by Bounty
Okay, since that is a bad example then let me put this in school version.

Just go earn it.

Its like going to school and your making an 80 and its the last week before the grading period ends and you need an "A". You can't just go up to the teacher and ask her to give you 10 more points for free. You gotta do extra work to get those points.

|**** a bitch - Respect a women - Love a lady|

Vincentt

What Bounty said.
Working hard is what makes you Proud of what you have achieved.
Italics.
My sigs cool.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-