May 10, 2024, 07:12:15 PMLatest Member: Valerie54O

updater

Started by Iridion, October 05, 2010, 01:04:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Iridion

what is that...horrible thing?

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

Santa

idk i removed some things, i figured the gfx team here doesnt really do anything so it'd take months for me to get a new image, so i just wing'd. it.

SonicParadox

I like it. I don't really care how many times I've logged in, but it's cool. ::)

Iridion

couldve asked |:
i have a few opinions for the updater than in my opinion would do better ;D

thats how we roll maddie

Kevin

Iri's the only active member in the GFX team. Let's be HONEST.

I've really only seen him do stuff, Everyone else says "No, I'll be butt hurt if I release my work to anyone".

LiquidChaos

Quote from: Kevin on October 05, 2010, 01:27:32 PM
Iri's the only active member in the GFX team. Let's be HONEST.

I've really only seen him do stuff, Everyone else says "No, I'll be butt hurt if I release my work to anyone".

what did iri do?
what did he made?
he's only active dats all ::)

Kevin

I've seen his work before. It's pretty good.

LiquidChaos

mmiicc0

If you asked for a image for the launcher you would get one. You did not ask so you didn't get one lol.
"It's not the effort, it's the enthusiasm."

Opti, Iri, Xrow time! > Peanut, Butter, Jelly time!

Allie rage + Global Warming = Boom!

Women are like footballers, they're always kicking balls.

Kevin

I've also seen mmi's work.

It's not that I think other people are garbage GFXer's, that's the last opinion I want to give to the team. I just agree with Kenny when he says he hasn't seen all that much.

mmiicc0

Iridion

its santa

@light you know you stupd hoar >:(

thats how we roll maddie

Yz

Quote from: RedEyes on October 05, 2010, 01:10:43 PM
idk i removed some things, i figured the gfx team here doesnt really do anything so it'd take months for me to get a new image, so i just wing'd. it.

They do what you ask them to do. GFX Team doesn't just randomly go "lol mod plz and hope they put it ingame even tho they didnt ask" if they did that, why even have a GFX Team because anyone can spontaneously make something.

@iri I made that to advertise Red Vs Blue, oh and whats this? You said you liked it when it first came out? Now you hate it? Because you forgot I made it? Oh?

Suck up bitch
DISCORD killyzkill

mmiicc0

Quote from: Tricky on October 05, 2010, 02:09:07 PM
They do what you ask them to do. GFX Team doesn't just randomly go "lol mod plz and hope they put it ingame even tho they didnt ask" if they did that, why even have a GFX Team because anyone can spontaneously make something.

@iri I made that to advertise Red Vs Blue, oh and whats this? You said you liked it when it first came out? Now you hate it? Because you forgot I made it? Oh?

Suck up bitch
well said -claps-

Yz

Its a stretched out backgrounded with colored renders on there and outlined text. Fuck yeah, I'm awesome.
DISCORD killyzkill

Iridion

i dislike it because font is horrible, the elektra thing is horrible, the thing behind it is horrible, the black shadow is horrible, the rest of the updater is horrible
you want me to circle those parts or you can spot them on your own?
<3

and with font i say the "my boutcheetah accounts" text and all the rest
NOT red vs blue

thats how we roll maddie

Yz

Elektra? o_O How would I have a render of Elektra?

RedEyes put the black shadow to erase Nazi

Nah its epic - you said it was at first. :#
DISCORD killyzkill

benvenuto

i guess ill have to circle those things :3

Yz

Quote from: benvenuto on October 05, 2010, 02:24:24 PM
i guess ill have to circle those things :3

your name is retarded
DISCORD killyzkill

benvenuto

Quote from: Tricky on October 05, 2010, 02:24:54 PM
your name is retarded

also i dislike blue line
hope you understood : D

Yz

so my image is nice?? : D
DISCORD killyzkill

Iridion

yea
even tho i cant see all of it because of the black shadow

thats how we roll maddie

Yz

DISCORD killyzkill

Santa

Nobody did this one i posted
-------------
http://boutcheetah.zylongaming.com/index.php?topic=1507.30

noone even tried in the logo contest.

why waste my time making a thread that will be read and someone posts a paint picture with some scribble on it. Then everyones like +1, thats nice.

Yz

I saw like 6+ pages of logos and website design isn't the easiest thing in the world and I don't think anyone in the GFX Image team even expected an assignment like that, imho
DISCORD killyzkill

Iridion

im doing this from an hour or so
>_>

thats how we roll maddie

Kevin

Pay someone to make a professional website. I'm positive no one will make a half decent one here (as explained by the amount of spam on that topic Kenny). Unless they've been working on it for weeks.

That's the only way I can think of getting a decent website.

Iridion

thats how we roll maddie

Kevin

That's all that matters Iri.

Painkiller

October 05, 2010, 04:01:04 PM #29 Last Edit: October 05, 2010, 04:03:42 PM by Painkiller
I hope you do know that was the old picture they had for when you typed in your id and pass back in old BC and when the red vs blue team event was going on now i haven't seen that event adressed but i joined blue team again just cause blue is a better color ^^

also my major is MDD multimedia design and development so yea i can build websites, not gonna do it though a website like this one would run you guys around 3 grand  and if you want a professional to do it with good pictures and stuff it will cost a lot more i think your looking at around 5 grand minimum if you want a professionally done website with a forumn and everything.

Mrhappy

Then get Iri and Mic to make a Updater? Done. Gl.

mmiicc0 - I have a lot of <3 For You

32 Items Left - Lvl136

Painkiller

Quote from: Painkiller on October 05, 2010, 04:01:04 PM
I hope you do know that was the old picture they had for when you typed in your id and pass back in old BC and when the red vs blue team event was going on now i haven't seen that event adressed but i joined blue team again just cause blue is a better color ^^

also my major is MDD multimedia design and development so yea i can build websites, not gonna do it though a website like this one would run you guys around 3 grand  and if you want a professional to do it with good pictures and stuff it will cost a lot more i think your looking at around 5 grand minimum if you want a professionally done website with a forumn and everything.

quoted myself cause mr happy post brought up a new page and i think you guys should see this

also because since not a lot of poeple "donate/buy membership" allie and redeyes aren't making enough profit to be able to do this stuff the poeple in the GFX team are expected to contribute when needed becayse a graphic designer will easily charge 50-500 dollars for any picture they make that link at the top of every page is worth around 60 bucks i'd say

Mrhappy

Quote from: Painkiller on October 05, 2010, 04:06:56 PM
quoted myself cause mr happy post brought up a new page and i think you guys should see this

also because since not a lot of poeple "donate/buy membership" allie and redeyes aren't making enough profit to be able to do this stuff the poeple in the GFX team are expected to contribute when needed becayse a graphic designer will easily charge 50-500 dollars for any picture they make that link at the top of every page is worth around 60 bucks i'd say
Why you do tht for?

32 Items Left - Lvl136

Kevin

I'd love to see some of your work.

Mrhappy

Quote from: Kevin on October 05, 2010, 04:14:36 PM
I'd love to see some of your work.
Would You?
Shame. Fu.

32 Items Left - Lvl136

Painkiller

i did it cause i'm giving them an estimate as to how much i think the new site will cost if they do it its also to show you guys its not as simple as have someone design it websites aren't cheap they cost money the server isn't free iether the mods are probably paying a little out of pocket every now and then to keep the server and website up and you guys are just saying make it better have poeple of the GFX team do something its not that simple....

Kevin

Quote from: Mrhappy on October 05, 2010, 04:16:50 PM
Would You?
Shame. Fu.

Not you, Um. Pain, I'd love to see some of your work.

Iridion

October 05, 2010, 06:32:42 PM #37 Last Edit: October 05, 2010, 09:34:25 PM by FireyDevel
look, hes helping while you are confusing us with your fake grammar

that was directed toward mrhappy   :P

thats how we roll maddie

Kevin

October 05, 2010, 06:40:53 PM #38 Last Edit: October 05, 2010, 09:33:24 PM by FireyDevel
But mr happy supplies the milk.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-