May 09, 2024, 07:44:29 PMLatest Member: Wayken

updater

Started by Iridion, October 05, 2010, 01:04:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mrhappy

Then get Iri and Mic to make a Updater? Done. Gl.

mmiicc0 - I have a lot of <3 For You

32 Items Left - Lvl136

Painkiller

Quote from: Painkiller on October 05, 2010, 04:01:04 PM
I hope you do know that was the old picture they had for when you typed in your id and pass back in old BC and when the red vs blue team event was going on now i haven't seen that event adressed but i joined blue team again just cause blue is a better color ^^

also my major is MDD multimedia design and development so yea i can build websites, not gonna do it though a website like this one would run you guys around 3 grand  and if you want a professional to do it with good pictures and stuff it will cost a lot more i think your looking at around 5 grand minimum if you want a professionally done website with a forumn and everything.

quoted myself cause mr happy post brought up a new page and i think you guys should see this

also because since not a lot of poeple "donate/buy membership" allie and redeyes aren't making enough profit to be able to do this stuff the poeple in the GFX team are expected to contribute when needed becayse a graphic designer will easily charge 50-500 dollars for any picture they make that link at the top of every page is worth around 60 bucks i'd say

Mrhappy

Quote from: Painkiller on October 05, 2010, 04:06:56 PM
quoted myself cause mr happy post brought up a new page and i think you guys should see this

also because since not a lot of poeple "donate/buy membership" allie and redeyes aren't making enough profit to be able to do this stuff the poeple in the GFX team are expected to contribute when needed becayse a graphic designer will easily charge 50-500 dollars for any picture they make that link at the top of every page is worth around 60 bucks i'd say
Why you do tht for?

32 Items Left - Lvl136

Kevin

I'd love to see some of your work.

Mrhappy

Quote from: Kevin on October 05, 2010, 04:14:36 PM
I'd love to see some of your work.
Would You?
Shame. Fu.

32 Items Left - Lvl136

Painkiller

i did it cause i'm giving them an estimate as to how much i think the new site will cost if they do it its also to show you guys its not as simple as have someone design it websites aren't cheap they cost money the server isn't free iether the mods are probably paying a little out of pocket every now and then to keep the server and website up and you guys are just saying make it better have poeple of the GFX team do something its not that simple....

Kevin

Quote from: Mrhappy on October 05, 2010, 04:16:50 PM
Would You?
Shame. Fu.

Not you, Um. Pain, I'd love to see some of your work.

Iridion

October 05, 2010, 06:32:42 PM #37 Last Edit: October 05, 2010, 09:34:25 PM by FireyDevel
look, hes helping while you are confusing us with your fake grammar

that was directed toward mrhappy   :P

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

Kevin

October 05, 2010, 06:40:53 PM #38 Last Edit: October 05, 2010, 09:33:24 PM by FireyDevel
But mr happy supplies the milk.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-