May 10, 2024, 03:55:21 AMLatest Member: SSunchip
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » General Discussion » Forum corrections

Forum corrections

Started by Optimism, October 14, 2010, 02:04:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Optimism

This is a great look; however, I wanted to suggest a few things.

Firstly, the banner that says boutcheetah isn't centered, as the Z to the left of the banner takes up space. Find an alternate place for this Z and just center the banner.

Also, center the tabs below the banner (home, download, forum, rankings, profile, my message, logout).

Additionally, the spotty looking side panels to the left and right of the main page should be a solid color (I suggest black or the same color green of the tabs mentioned earlier).

Just a few thoughts!

<<Firefox
- Opti -
- Sanctuary Founder | PvP King -
- Retired -

jayslash

honestly does it really matter if he has too center the banner and i say the Z is fine where it is 

mo9

October 14, 2010, 02:46:30 PM #2 Last Edit: October 14, 2010, 03:05:31 PM by mo9
WOW great job , the forum looks great , but could someone add the side thing that had the recent posts and topics :D:D

update: just noticed newer posts are on top 0.0 thats new
ZeaL Rank 1 BvB, just because

vv secks box

jayslash

lol yea that's like the only thing

Santa

mo9

Quote from: RedEyes on October 14, 2010, 04:21:22 PM
Testing 1 2 3
lol , who did the layout and stuff ?
(my purple text looked better on the old forum)
ZeaL Rank 1 BvB, just because

vv secks box

Iridion

October 14, 2010, 06:21:38 PM #6 Last Edit: October 14, 2010, 06:25:29 PM by iridion3
in my honest opinion that banner is so awful
hey i posted!
i mean its full of mistakes
also, can the "boutcheetah" button redirect to forum home and not to site home
BoutCheetah > BoutCheetah > General Discussion > Modify message ( Re: Forum corrections )
^this one

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

jayslash

Quote from: iridion3 on October 14, 2010, 06:21:38 PM
in my honest opinion that banner is so awful
hey i posted!
i mean its full of mistakes
also, can the "boutcheetah" button redirect to forum home and not to site home
BoutCheetah > BoutCheetah > General Discussion > Modify message ( Re: Forum corrections )
^this one
ok that's your opinion but mine opinion i think it's great not saying it's prefect, but it's better than the last beside red eyes said quote on quote the forum is not finished yet

RAUDOG

:o :o Sorry about the forum design at the moment, it is not finished, so I will update be working on it more when i get back from school today

~RedEyes.

Kevin

Everything is looking good so far. As Rau said above me, Kenny has a lot to still do.

It'll look top notch soon enough.

My only request is a Banner that blends into the background (Or has a transparent background). And perhaps a background of a solid color (posted by Opti).

Besides that, I think it's looking great.

Anything's better than the last skin (don't make me remind you).

jayslash

Quote from: Kevin on October 14, 2010, 08:59:55 PM
Everything is looking good so far. As Rau said above me, Kenny has a lot to still do.

My only request is a Banner that blends into the background (Or has a transparent background). And perhaps a background of a solid color (posted by Opti).

and I agree kev 100%

kev453

Quote from: Kevin on October 14, 2010, 08:59:55 PM

Banner is transparent, at least I don't think Kenny is currently using the transparent one.

Yz

Jay why do you always ****ing post? Every post here except your first one is god damn useless. Yes we already knew that was iridions opinion, we already knew your post was similar to Kevins, we already ****ing knew you liked it
DISCORD killyzkill

Allie

It sucks, I hate the new forum.
But hey, I was gone.

kev453

Quote from: Allie on October 16, 2010, 04:00:49 AM
It sucks, I hate the new forum.
But hey, I was gone.

Welcome to the majority.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-