May 10, 2024, 12:43:42 AMLatest Member: SugerlaUnret
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » General Discussion » Double Blade Merc removed?!?!?!

Double Blade Merc removed?!?!?!

Started by Roky, October 31, 2013, 08:51:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roky

October 31, 2013, 08:51:02 PM Last Edit: October 31, 2013, 09:17:31 PM by Roky
Hello, I saw that the Double Blade merc was removed. Does anyone know the exact reason why it was removed?
Edit: My Perm Double Blade wasn't anywhere to be seen =(

Bombz

hur9

Roky

Quote from: hur90 on October 31, 2013, 08:56:42 PM
fishy it happened to me too :(((((
Sorry to hear that =( and I wonder why some people have theirs (according to Bombz.

medchiller

If you got it from the event it was because it was not in fact permanent. The reason it didn't have a duration on it was due to the fact it is classified under a giga item. Sorry :(

Roky

Quote from: medchiller on October 31, 2013, 09:05:32 PM
If you got it from the event it was because it was not in fact permanent. The reason it didn't have a duration on it was due to the fact it is classified under a giga item. Sorry :(
Event? The Halloween event right now? And if I had my Double Blade before the event.

medchiller

hur9

i lost 2 double blade mercs that i had before the 4th july event :/

Roky

Quote from: hur90 on October 31, 2013, 09:13:54 PM
They gave Perm Double Blade mercs out on the July event?

hur9

Quote from: Roky on October 31, 2013, 09:16:29 PM
Quote from: hur90 on October 31, 2013, 09:13:54 PM
They gave Perm Double Blade mercs out on the July event?
no they gave meto merc

medchiller

Hmmmm, I just looked in the market and it is saying that there is no perm DB so maybe with the update the perm version got removed and you got  DB got a 3 day one. Making your DB gone. Don't know anything for sure though.

-Speedy-

wow i lost both of mine to what the heck.

#1 *Sector Nub*
-Speedy-, Speedy II, Speedy III

-Speedy-

if there removed then u can give me some items back for it cus those things cost a lot.

#1 *Sector Nub*
-Speedy-, Speedy II, Speedy III

JustRK

that's weird, I got my double blade from this halloween event and after you mentioned this, mine looks like this now.

droid zylon1

this is complete bullshit. :l if you take items then replace then with something. we earned them and u take items from us? plain out bullshit.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-