May 20, 2024, 08:03:46 PMLatest Member: jefferson77
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » General Discussion » Jura armor stats.

Jura armor stats.

Started by Insaniity, December 31, 2010, 10:38:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Insaniity

So unfair. Can someone post the other god of war armor stats?

Yz

"omg jura ily so fkn much ken i see ur armor stetz"
"oki bruu"
"0MG SNAPSHOT HAY EVERY1 LOOK DIS UNFAIR"

Dog!! Anyways theres not much more to know apart from Kyura is fast, I'm tank/trans, Ryura is heavy damager, Gora is Elektra stats I think.
DISCORD killyzkill

zomniethe4

Zom

Allie

Kyura:
Head:
HP: 1584, Evade: 592, Lucky: 200.
Body:
Transformation Attack Min: 71, Transformation Attack Max: 94, Speed: 1053.
Arms:
attmin,-169; attmax,-121;
Attack Min: -169, Attack Max: -121.

Gora:
Head:
HP: 1923, Evade: 102, Lucky: 200.
Body:
Attack Transformation Min: 395, Attack Transformation Max: 434, Speed: 681.
Arms:
Attack Min: 106, Attack Max: 138.

Jura:
Head:
HP: 5342, Lucky: 200.
Body:
Attack Transformation Min: 512, Attack Transformation Max: 573, Transformation Speed: 720.
Arms:
Attack Min: 59, Attack Max: 79, Transformation BOT Defense: 695, Transformation Gauge: 612.

Ryura:
Head:
HP: 2111, Critical: 711, Lucky: 200.
Body:
Attack Transformation Min: 171, Attack Transformation Max: 232, Transformation BOT Attack: 712.
Arms:
Attack Min: 262, Attack Max: 321.

These look high as hell indeed, but you must remember that these are the only stats the gods have: they're not allowed to wear coins.
Therefore, no extra TD, TA, speed, evade, anything.

DarkFight

i want gora!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yz

Well I want the world to be rid of newrags and retards, but that's not gonna happen.
DISCORD killyzkill

Surgeypurgey

Quote from: DarkFight on December 31, 2010, 11:51:17 PM
i want ass!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ok

Allie

i want gora!!!!!!!!!!!

Gora's possibly the least powerful of the gods.
o.O.

zomniethe4

Zom

Yz

DISCORD killyzkill

zomniethe4

I thought gora was the only one with II.

Zom

Allie

Quote from: zomniethe4 on January 01, 2011, 12:08:53 AM
I thought gora was the only one with II.

They all are meant to use II except Kyura.
You probably didn't want to use II on Ryura.

Insaniity

i want surgeypurgey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Quote from: Surgeypurgey on December 31, 2010, 11:58:40 PM
ok
Ok surgey idk u were gay :O

zomniethe4

Quote from: Allie on January 01, 2011, 12:20:38 AM
They all are meant to use II except Kyura.
You probably didn't want to use II on Ryura.
Why wouldn't I :|

Zom

Allie

Quote from: zomniethe4 on January 01, 2011, 12:22:39 AM
Why wouldn't I :|

All the gods except Kyura were supposed to use II.
Gora and Jura were using it, why didn't you.
>;\

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-