May 22, 2024, 04:48:55 AMLatest Member: MohamedTat
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other BoutCheetah Stuff » Report A Bug » Solved Bug Reports » My account is not activated...again?!

My account is not activated...again?!

Started by Mr_V, August 26, 2010, 11:10:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr_V

Wtf...my account had this problem once...now it happens again! ???

Jeffalo13

I'm assuming you did use the link from the e-mail, right?  Did you?
  I'M ON MY WORST BEHAVIOR

Mr_V

this account has been made by GM Santa when game was still in closed beta...-_-...I didn't need any activation link...it happened to ask me that in-game when tried to login, RedEyes fixed it and now it happens again...havent u looked in my other topic?
http://boutcheetah.zylongaming.com/index.php?topic=366.0

Jeffalo13

Logout, and click the "Miss your activation e-mail?" in the top right corner.  Go from there.
  I'M ON MY WORST BEHAVIOR

Mr_V

tried that but it says that my account is already activated...

Jeffalo13

Don't know what could be wrong then, sorry. :-\.  Perhaps whatever Santa fixed the last time has been reset?  That would be my best guess.
  I'M ON MY WORST BEHAVIOR

Mr_V

I had 16kk gigas before this problem happened 1st time..after fixing it, I started again with 5k...-_- now I have 10kk...

Jeffalo13

I'M ON MY WORST BEHAVIOR

Mr_V

Jeffalo13

Wow >_>.  "kk" isn't anything.  <_<.  16 thousand thousand >_>.  Whatever, just one my opinion.
  I'M ON MY WORST BEHAVIOR

Mr_V

Jeffalo13

I understand, but I'm just saying no one out of this community uses "kk" for millions. >_>.
  I'M ON MY WORST BEHAVIOR

Mr_V

Jeffalo13

lol we're the only posters in this topic :P. You, me, you, me, you, me, you, me, you, me you, me.  :P
  I'M ON MY WORST BEHAVIOR

tharbiter

And ME!

And kk's are often used as millions so I don't know what your babble is about :P  And my guess when we switched to the new forums and attempted to integrate bout a bit more, it was probably reset(whatever santa fixed).

Mr_V

wow, this problem becomes very annoying... :(

redeyes2

I have fixed your account 2 times so far, can you please tell me exactly what you are doing before this happens, I really need to know where the glitch is (its only your account that it happens to).

Mr_V

Idk whats happening with it... :| I'm just logging normally with it...this time it happened exactly after the server went up last night... :(

Santa

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-