May 05, 2024, 10:34:49 PMLatest Member: KaslozaSip
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » General Discussion » Bin a long ass time since I was on this game...

Bin a long ass time since I was on this game...

Started by Zayden x, January 26, 2011, 11:50:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zayden x

Gonna start fresh and become pro again.  Just a warning for you all ;)

Zayden x

I need some help, Redyes or Allie maybe.  Everytime I log on to my computer it says " winlogon.exe has stopped working " literally soon as I turn my computer on.  This only affects whenever I try open Bots or Boutcheetah, I have re-downloaded BC twice now and I THINK that this is a virus got from maybe Redyes or Allie to stop people playin Bots idk.  All I know is I need help trying to start this game back up.  When i run as administrator for the game to come up I get the screen " Bout has been updated with the latest version, then I click start and then it says Bout_d has stopped working.  I'm certain its because of "winlogon.exe" anybody a computer engineer/genius? Would be much appreciated. Thanks - Zayden x

Santa

Hello, the problem you are having, basically means that a virus has probably infected your pc.  I recommend downloading malwarebytes(www.malwarebytes.com), and run the full scan.  If that does not work, download Team Viewer (www.teamviewer.com), and PM me the id/pass it gives you upon starting it, and I will see what I can do to help resolve the problem your computer is having.

Thanks!

zepher2211

Powersurge
Headstrong

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-