BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Off Topic » Why Allie

Why Allie

Started by Scythe, August 31, 2011, 04:00:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scythe

Why are you a normal member?
Don't think, feel

hawk5005

Good question but this isn't a rant nor feedback so it should be in .. well Off-Topic.

Meteor

Allie "quit" again or something? .-.

(click to show/hide)

5thnbg

Iridion

because you, rabita, are the new admin in place of alllie

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

Meta

because its none of your business, you had to be there to understand :3

Scythe

Quote from: Iridion on August 31, 2011, 09:04:24 AM
because you, rabita, are the new admin in place of alllie
Cool @Ban FM Grim
Don't think, feel

mhj

That a very interresting question :O.

|More than ten people a year are killed by vending machines.|

Meteor

August 31, 2011, 11:57:50 AM #8 Last Edit: August 31, 2011, 11:58:12 AM by Meteor
Quote from: Meta on August 31, 2011, 10:03:20 AM
because its none of your business, you had to be there to understand :3
I'm guessing it's either to make us waste our time wondering why it is like that...
...Or Allie "quit" (?).

(click to show/hide)

mo9

cause opti told her she was responsible for his media team cause she is an admin
so she demoted herself
ZeaL Rank 1 BvB, just because

vv secks box

mhj

Dam.. she told multiple times that she hates this game :O

Meteor

Quote from: mo9 on August 31, 2011, 12:00:28 PM
cause opti told her she was responsible for his media team cause she is an admin
so she demoted herself

LOL k.

(click to show/hide)

Meta

so she demoted herself

Tell full story or gtfo.

Opti and Allie were basically waiting for each other to work on Media team, Allie told Opti not to wait for her because it's his project and it's his responsibility. Opti told Allie that she was the Admin and is supposed to work with him, she never supported the idea of having a Media team so she demoted herself.

tl;dr they were arguing about the media team (which i don't like the idea since no one is doing anything AND THE VIDEO MAKERS SUCK AT IT).

mhj

Our media team sucks, 1 vid so far.... Thanks for telling the story Jeffeh ;)

Meta

That one was made by Kenny :D

np

mhj

Quote from: Meta on August 31, 2011, 01:35:36 PM
That one was made by Kenny :D

np

lol, why do we have a media team then.

Meta

Ask Opti -______________-

Yoshi91

August 31, 2011, 02:13:12 PM #17 Last Edit: August 31, 2011, 02:15:12 PM by Yoshi91
You've all.... not been told the full story.

Meta, you left out the last part about Allie not wanting to take responsibility for a simple task of making the Media Team set off, instead she demoted herself. (Maybe it was just her lazy day lol)

OK, for all of you people who doesn't know this out there: The Media Team creation was "paused" at the task-giving-part. The people who are going to be on there have been chosen, but the passwords accesses to the sites have not been given. Tasks have not been assigned as they've been told to be given so by "the heads".

So, ultimately, there has been no updates because of this.

Opti has been waiting on Allie AND Kenny, specifically Kenny to give the pass, and Allie to maybe help out with the creation of the new staff division with different color scheme and such... This was the info I was given, when I made a recent topic for questions toward the Media Team. But it ended in an argument and blah blah and went straight into the staff discussion...

@mhj tl;dr, Media Team hasn't been officially created yet. No updates, because we have not been given password/account accesses to the social media website yet. Further more, no tasks have been given to us at all since our acceptance into the team.

Meta

Would you want to take responsibility of something you don't even want? That's how Allie feels about Opti's project, the Media team.

Yoshi91

Quote from: Meta on August 31, 2011, 02:32:52 PM
Would you want to take responsibility of something you don't even want? That's how Allie feels about Opti's project, the Media team.

xD You're making it sound so serious on Allie's part. I thought she was just acting a bit stubborn, while getting the other side to frustrate when she lol'd. At least that's what happened on two topics I was in.

Allie

And in the end when I told Opti to come on MSN for the media passwords, he didn't.
Whose the winner here?

Yoshi91

urm, why didn't he? Also, just MSN his offline, it's the same. Be the bigger person here, type a few things onto his offline messenger and be over this thing ._. When the task is accomplished, Opti will surely not bug you as much..

Meta

Honestly, having a media team is a bad idea, facebook and twitter is fine but it's better having more than one channel based on the game, the more people make bc videos on their own channels, the more popular it'll get. Just my opinion tho..

Iridion

demote opti and promote iri and iri does eveyrhintg!!!1!!11

thats how we roll maddie

Meteor

Quote from: Iridion on August 31, 2011, 04:51:50 PM
Ya iri pro do it k.

(click to show/hide)

mhj

Quote from: Iridion on August 31, 2011, 04:51:50 PM

+1 for sure ;)

Toast

bad bad opti
de-mo-shun

KillerPig

IGN: KillerPig (H) | NinjaPig (H) | ShadowPig (H) | KillerPig (L)
LVL: 225 | 225 | 225 | 44
GUILD: ZeaL | CourageCrew | Lil Optis | -

Izy

It's funny how everyone's always hating on Opti.

I'm going to wait until I hear his side of the story before I give my opinion on the current situation.
The measure of a man is what he does with power.

GAMERTAG: Izy619
PSN: Izy619

Toast

August 31, 2011, 08:05:35 PM #29 Last Edit: August 31, 2011, 08:06:28 PM by Toast
Quote from: KillerPig on August 31, 2011, 07:59:50 PM
Quote from: Toast on August 31, 2011, 07:49:18 PM
bad bad opti
de-mo-shun

Lol wat. What did Opti do?

I have no idea. i was just following others.
and i'm with izy

\imanattentionnob

KillerPig

Quote from: Izy on August 31, 2011, 08:03:42 PM
It's funny how everyone's always hating on Opti.

I'm going to wait until I hear his side of the story before I give my opinion on the current situation.

Yoshi's explanation is just about right. We were both there when it happened...

zepher1

No Red Name = Unimportant

Yoshi91

From my point of view, Opti is not really the one at fault. Allie's usual stubbornness is what's to be taken account for.

@Toast; don't be following others >:O If you choose to hate on something, find out the whole story or profile of that person/it first.

Don't judge it just based on other's ridiculous half/heart-ed opinion and add flame to a little thing. Even though you wouldn't think it could affect anything, others could be in a bad mood and see your joking comment in a different light.   

Yoshi= not hatin' on Opti or anyone else for that matter -yet.(abitallieatm) I'm just annoyed by the slowness of this Media Team approach.

Toast

Quote from: Yoshi91 on August 31, 2011, 08:59:50 PM
From my point of view, Opti is not really the one at fault. Allie's usual stubbornness is what's to be taken account for.

@Toast; don't be following others >:O If you choose to hate on something, find out the whole story or profile of that person/it first.

Don't judge it just based on other's ridiculous half/heart-ed opinion and add flame to a little thing. Even though you wouldn't think it could affect anything, others could be in a bad mood and see your joking comment in a different light.   

Yoshi= not hatin' on Opti or anyone else for that matter -yet.(abitallieatm) I'm just annoyed by the slowness of this Media Team approach.

lolk.
i have a neutral feeling on opti, he kinda freaks me out sometimes. o.o
no offense opti

KillerPig

August 31, 2011, 09:06:57 PM #34 Last Edit: August 31, 2011, 09:07:06 PM by KillerPig
Quote from: Toast on August 31, 2011, 09:03:31 PM

lolk.
no offense opti

He isn't a rapist or anything... what's there to be freaked out about? He is kinda strict, but then again so am I (when it comes to rule breaking at least...).

Toast

Quote from: KillerPig on August 31, 2011, 09:06:57 PM
Quote from: Toast on August 31, 2011, 09:03:31 PM

lolk.
no offense opti

He isn't a rapist or anything... what's there to be freaked out about? He is kinda strict, but then again so am I (when it comes to rule breaking at least...).

Strict people scare me.
Again, no offense opti.

Yoshi91

Strict people scares me too. But I like them better than nonsense people. This whole world needs them so I guess they're a bit o.k. 'cept when it comes to teacher wise lol.

GavinGill

Psst, Allie... instead of being Admin, you should be Ridiculously Awesome like me since we get to choose our responsibilities.  8)
-----
We had a media time before it the idea was scrapped because nothing was ever done. This is either the second (or third time) we've had a team and it's the same thing, I can see why Allie didn't want to waste any time with it. From what I've gathered, Opti should take full responsibility for this team and run it rather than expecting Allie to lend a hand, regardless of her position. Then again, I don't know the whole story.

"You cannot escape the responsibility of tomorrow by evading it today."
"A leader is best when people barely know he exists, when his work is
done, his aim fulfilled, they will say: we did it ourselves."

Yoshi91

Opti needs the pass toward the all the social media sites. I think Kenny made them and have the passwords. Well, this is what I figured since Allie denied her knowing of it.

Than, Opti also needs another help with creating a new staff division in the forum with color scheme and stuff. Before the whole project launches and he could actually take care of it.

Meta

Quote from: GavinGill on September 01, 2011, 12:50:48 AM
Psst, Allie... instead of being Admin, you should be Ridiculously Awesome like me since we get to choose our responsibilities.  8)
-----
We had a media time before it the idea was scrapped because nothing was ever done. This is either the second (or third time) we've had a team and it's the same thing, I can see why Allie didn't want to waste any time with it. From what I've gathered, Opti should take full responsibility for this team and run it rather than expecting Allie to lend a hand, regardless of her position. Then again, I don't know the whole story.

It's like the second time in this bc, if you count the media team from old bc, then it would be a 3rd attempt.

three posts that basically told the story was made by mo9, yoshi, and myself... You might just be too lazy to go through the 3 pages. ;3

fku for posting before me, yoshi

mo9

did i post here ?
(i forget cause all the topics are the same lately)

vv secks box

Meta

Yeah, once, in the first page.

mo9

September 01, 2011, 01:06:30 AM #42 Last Edit: September 01, 2011, 01:09:37 AM by mo9
lolz in the other topic i posted * opti , stop bitching and ask kenny for the pass* right b4 it got moved to the staff section

btw working on that render

vv secks box

Meta

Yoshi91

September 01, 2011, 01:51:06 AM #44 Last Edit: September 01, 2011, 01:53:25 AM by Yoshi91
Quote from: Meta on September 01, 2011, 12:56:02 AM
It's like the second time in this bc, if you count the media team from old bc, then it would be a 3rd attempt.

three posts that basically told the story was made by mo9, yoshi, and myself... You might just be too lazy to go through the 3 pages. ;3

fku for posting before me, yoshi

Oh hai thar Metachuchuu. Notice how this topic has not been really given proper response from the heads? (Allie response once, but it's a not relevant comment) Well I hope the project will continue since I took a whole 30 mins writing my app for the position. LOADS OF HOPE WAS PUT INTO THIS. It'd better continue.

@Allie, get off high horsey para momento and help Opti out a bit. He (and media team) will run the rest after he received the activation and build potential energy. Than, it'd just be Kinectic energy on full run until another problem arises tbh. d:

@mo&meta. rendr wut? momo can renders nao? =3

Iridion

flames where?!

thats how we roll maddie

Yoshi91

no flames. I'm just tired of followers and usually have to make text walls to get my point clearly across.

btw, i like toast, those word i said were directed to all who deserved.

GavinGill

Quote from: Meta on September 01, 2011, 12:56:02 AM
three posts that basically told the story was made by mo9, yoshi, and myself... You might just be too lazy to go through the 3 pages. ;3[/color]
My bad. D:

"You cannot escape the responsibility of tomorrow by evading it today."
"A leader is best when people barely know he exists, when his work is
done, his aim fulfilled, they will say: we did it ourselves."

Meta

koolwolf2

4 words OPTI GET TO WORK!

Allie is too cool to waste her time on that
Newest one:

mhj

Quote from: koolwolf2 on September 01, 2011, 11:30:53 AM

lol...

hawk5005

Allie always makes a big deal outta anything. :D

mhj

Quote from: hawk5005 on September 01, 2011, 11:43:14 AM
Allie always makes a big deal outta anything. :D

True & she won't change :)

koolwolf2

Newest one:

Meta

Or, not have a media team, it'll be so much better

Nice spam son ^^ :3

Yoshi91

September 01, 2011, 02:43:33 PM #55 Last Edit: September 01, 2011, 02:46:24 PM by Yoshi91

Quote from: Yoshi91 on September 01, 2011, 12:55:29 AM
Opti needs the pass toward the all the social media sites. I think Kenny made them and have the passwords. Well, this is what I figured since Allie denied her knowing of it.

Than, Opti also needs another help with creating a new staff division in the forum with color scheme and stuff. Before the whole project launches and he could actually take care of it.
Quote from: Yoshi91 on August 31, 2011, 02:13:12 PM

Meta, you left out the last part about Allie not wanting to take responsibility for a simple task of making the Media Team set off, instead she demoted herself. (Maybe it was just her lazy day lol)

OK, for all of you people who doesn't know this out there: The Media Team creation was "paused" at the task-giving-part. The people who are going to be on there have been chosen, but the passwords accesses to the sites have not been given. Tasks have not been assigned as they've been told to be given so by "the heads".

So, ultimately, there has been no updates because of this.

Opti has been waiting on Allie AND Kenny, specifically Kenny to give the pass, and Allie to maybe help out with the creation of the new staff division with different color scheme and such... This was the info I was given, when I made a recent topic for questions toward the Media Team. But it ended in an argument and blah blah and went straight into the staff discussion...

@mhj tl;dr, Media Team hasn't been officially created yet. No updates, because we have not been given password/account accesses to the social media website yet. Further more, no tasks have been given to us at all since our acceptance into the team.
This too:
Quote from: Yoshi91 on September 01, 2011, 01:51:06 AM

@Allie, get off high horsey para momento and help Opti out a bit. He (and media team) will run the rest after he received the activation and build potential energy. Than, it'd just be Kinectic energy on full run until another problem arises tbh. d:

See how redundant my posts have been? How 'bout next time you try reading some of 'em?

Meta

omg ya u so smart you should be in harvard and make errybody in thar dumb because u do dat so well

lolk opti ****y jr.

Iridion

Quote from: Meta on September 01, 2011, 03:16:46 PM
omg ya u so smart you should be in harvard and make errybody in thar dumb because u do dat so well

lolk opti ****y jr.

dude, his post is redundant. please!

thats how we roll maddie

Yoshi91

September 01, 2011, 03:27:55 PM #58 Last Edit: September 01, 2011, 03:37:20 PM by Yoshi91

Quote from: Meta on September 01, 2011, 03:16:46 PM

lolk opti ****y jr.

Well, no one seemed to read them and keeps on mentioning weak points I've already covered, so I might as well repeat my self, --like five thousand times to shove some sense into smart people laike yourself.

Edit* I just look at my posts, and tbh, I repeat myself twice in one post, for the tldr; part, directed toward mhj. I repeated a post but with more details because Gavinn hadn't read the whole story and was questioning it. @meta, remember u cussing at me for summarizing the story first?  ::) So yeah, I repeat myself again with the quotes of myself because another person didn't take time to read the whole thread before posting.
Sure my posts were redundant, but they weren't dumb.  :P

Meta

ever thought that no one would wanna read your posts to begin with? thus repeating yourself 5000 times?

Yoshi91

September 01, 2011, 04:06:01 PM #60 Last Edit: September 01, 2011, 04:08:58 PM by Yoshi91
what evidence have you got on that?

actually, let's not go off topic to this already off topic thread, k? If you want to argue with me, PM me.

Iridion

dont you feel redundant?

thats how we roll maddie

Izy

Keep going off topic and I'll lock this.

Meta

This thread went off topic 3 hours ago, IN A OFF TOPIC SECTION HUR DUR  ;o

Yoshi91

Even though this is in the off topic section, it is still a thread about a certain off-"topic". 
@iri; It's call irony. "redundant" is a poor word for it.
@izy; might as well lock this thread now since it's not gathering any of the subject attention like allie and kenny or opti at least to come over. Plus the question was answered already.

BonzoDog

September 01, 2011, 07:07:15 PM #65 Last Edit: September 01, 2011, 07:17:27 PM by BonzoDog
Ok so I am head of Youtube & Facebook and I have this to say:

All you haters out their (such as Meta) saying the media team sucks for having one shitty video, please feel free to set fire to yourself (over the top there :L). I said that because not one member of the team has actually been given any details yet to the Zylon Gaming Youtube or the Zylon Gaming Facebook so if your hating on me saying I can't edit shit, get out of here because I havn't even got the account details, that shitty 1 video isn't mine so please, for gods sake don't say the media team sucks, we havn't had the chance to do shit when we have no details, Meta i'm expecting an apoligy from you pretty god damn soon.

If you want to hate on anyone, hate on GM Opti & Admin Allie for not giving out the Account Details to any members of the media team, not even me. (Your Hating on Yoshi my co-head too, leave him alone, as I said we can't do shit right now.)

KillerPig

Quote from: BonzoDog on September 01, 2011, 07:07:15 PM

All you haters out their (such as Meta) saying the media team sucks for having one shitty video, please feel free to set fire to yourself (over the top there :L). I said that because not one member of the team has actually been given any details yet to the Zylon Gaming Youtube or the Zylon Gaming Facebook so if your hating on me saying I can't edit shit, get out of here because I havn't even got the account details, that shitty 1 video isn't mine so please, for gods sake don't say the media team sucks, we havn't had the chance to do shit when we have no details, Meta i'm expecting an apoligy from you pretty god damn soon.

If you want to hate on anyone, hate on GM Opti & Admin Allie for not giving out the Account Details to any members of the media team, not even me.

Colors much? You say to hate on Allie and Opti... you don't have to tell them, they already are...

BonzoDog

Quote from: mhj on August 31, 2011, 01:00:32 PM
Our media team sucks, 1 vid so far.... Thanks for telling the story Jeffeh ;)

Quote from: Meta on August 31, 2011, 12:59:22 PM
so she demoted herself

Tell full story or gtfo.

Opti and Allie were basically waiting for each other to work on Media team, Allie told Opti not to wait for her because it's his project and it's his responsibility. Opti told Allie that she was the Admin and is supposed to work with him, she never supported the idea of having a Media team so she demoted herself.

tl;dr they were arguing about the media team (which i don't like the idea since no one is doing anything AND THE VIDEO MAKERS SUCK AT IT).

Quote from: Meta on August 31, 2011, 03:06:27 PM
Honestly, having a media team is a bad idea, facebook and twitter is fine but it's better having more than one channel based on the game, the more people make bc videos on their own channels, the more popular it'll get. Just my opinion tho..

If you want to hate on anyone, hate on GM Opti & Admin Allie for not giving out the Account Details to any members of the media team, not even me. (Your Hating on Yoshi my co-head too, leave him alone, as I said we can't do shit right now.)

Meta

September 01, 2011, 07:30:52 PM #68 Last Edit: September 01, 2011, 07:33:05 PM by Meta

LOL you seriously calling me out? Wow, when I beat you in PvP, you kicked me and never let me in ANY of your PvP rooms, and you call me the hater? You may be the head of Youtube and Facebook but you're doing a terrible job. BTW, if you say you don't wanna cause trouble (using what you said in the staff application a while back against you) why you start problems with me? You just mad because you don't have your master telling you what to do, grow up you 3 year old fruit. :)

A apology? HAH, yeah I'm going to beg a new*** for forgiveness, I'll get on my knees. lolno

BonzoDog

Quote from: Meta on September 01, 2011, 07:30:52 PM

LOL you seriously calling me out? Wow, when I beat you in PvP, you kicked me and never let me in ANY of your PvP rooms, and you call me the hater? You may be the head of Youtube and Facebook but you're doing a terrible job. BTW, if you say you don't wanna cause trouble (using what you said in the staff application a while back against you) why you start problems with me? You just mad because you don't have your master telling you what to do, grow up you 3 year old fruit. :)

I kicked you out of PvP because I was giving OG_BABY_COLD a 1v1

+ back on topic. HOW AM I DOING A TERRIBLE JOB!!?? WE HAVN'T GOT THE ****ING YOUTUBE DETAILS YET! WE CAN'T DO ANYTHING!!?? CAN'T YOU ****ING READ!? THATS WHY I MADE THAT COMMENT TO EXPLAIN THE SITUATION YOU IGNORANT ****.

Sorry for the insults, but be the bigger man and apoligise, clearly you weren't capable of reading mine & yoshi's explanation of us NOT HAVING THE DETAILS. So don't tell us we're doing a terrible job, we can't doing anything without details, please feel free to hate on Admin Allie & GM Optimism as THEY have the details & the media team doesn't.

sorry again for getting annoyed but you can see where i'm coming from, you didn't listen to me when I said I don't have the details to YouTube yet & then insulted how well we are doing.

Grow up & apoligise, be a big man.

KillerPig

September 01, 2011, 07:37:08 PM #70 Last Edit: September 01, 2011, 07:38:18 PM by KillerPig
Take this to PM guys...

EDIT: Oh, and you should be apologizing to Meta. You just called him some pretty rough stuff.

BonzoDog

September 01, 2011, 07:39:58 PM #71 Last Edit: September 01, 2011, 07:40:48 PM by BonzoDog
Quote from: KillerPig on September 01, 2011, 07:37:08 PM
Take this to PM guys...

EDIT: Oh, and you should be apologizing to Meta. You just called him some pretty rough stuff.

I apoligised twice in that very same post, he needs no man up and apoligise to the Media Team for the insults as they quite frankly can't do anything yet.

Edit: I'm not taking this to PM, I want him to Publicly apoligise to the media team.

KillerPig

Quote from: BonzoDog on September 01, 2011, 07:39:58 PM
Take this to PM guys...

I apoligised twice in that very same post, he needs no man up and apoligise to the Media Team for the insults as they quite frankly can't do anything yet.

Edit: I'm not taking this to PM, I want him to Publicly apoligise to the media team.

We all know Meta, and we probably know he won't be apologizing to anyone. So either take it to PM or drop it, this will just become much worse.

BonzoDog

Quote from: KillerPig on September 01, 2011, 07:43:38 PM
Quote from: BonzoDog on September 01, 2011, 07:39:58 PM
Take this to PM guys...

We all know Meta, and we probably know he won't be apologizing to anyone. So either take it to PM or drop it, this will just become much worse.

Sure i'll drop it, but can I at least ask you this.

Do you at least understand why I should be mad at him?

*HINT* Insulting a team's YouTube page which they have nothing to do with yet *HINT*

KillerPig

Yeah, I feel you, I really do. Meta is Meta, and we can't change that. It's time for YOU to be the bigger person and just let it go....
/I'mDoneSoundingLikeAMom

Izy

Quote from: BonzoDog on September 01, 2011, 07:36:42 PM
YOU IGNORANT ****.

Warned. I don't care if you apologized.

Locked for now.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-