Quote from: Meta on August 31, 2011, 01:35:36 PM
That one was made by Kenny :D

np

lol, why do we have a media team then.

|More than ten people a year are killed by vending machines.|

Meta

Ask Opti -______________-

Yoshi91

August 31, 2011, 02:13:12 PM #17 Last Edit: August 31, 2011, 02:15:12 PM by Yoshi91
You've all.... not been told the full story.

Meta, you left out the last part about Allie not wanting to take responsibility for a simple task of making the Media Team set off, instead she demoted herself. (Maybe it was just her lazy day lol)

OK, for all of you people who doesn't know this out there: The Media Team creation was "paused" at the task-giving-part. The people who are going to be on there have been chosen, but the passwords accesses to the sites have not been given. Tasks have not been assigned as they've been told to be given so by "the heads".

So, ultimately, there has been no updates because of this.

Opti has been waiting on Allie AND Kenny, specifically Kenny to give the pass, and Allie to maybe help out with the creation of the new staff division with different color scheme and such... This was the info I was given, when I made a recent topic for questions toward the Media Team. But it ended in an argument and blah blah and went straight into the staff discussion...

@mhj tl;dr, Media Team hasn't been officially created yet. No updates, because we have not been given password/account accesses to the social media website yet. Further more, no tasks have been given to us at all since our acceptance into the team.

Meta

Would you want to take responsibility of something you don't even want? That's how Allie feels about Opti's project, the Media team.

Yoshi91

Quote from: Meta on August 31, 2011, 02:32:52 PM
Would you want to take responsibility of something you don't even want? That's how Allie feels about Opti's project, the Media team.

xD You're making it sound so serious on Allie's part. I thought she was just acting a bit stubborn, while getting the other side to frustrate when she lol'd. At least that's what happened on two topics I was in.

Allie

And in the end when I told Opti to come on MSN for the media passwords, he didn't.
Whose the winner here?

Yoshi91

urm, why didn't he? Also, just MSN his offline, it's the same. Be the bigger person here, type a few things onto his offline messenger and be over this thing ._. When the task is accomplished, Opti will surely not bug you as much..

Meta

Honestly, having a media team is a bad idea, facebook and twitter is fine but it's better having more than one channel based on the game, the more people make bc videos on their own channels, the more popular it'll get. Just my opinion tho..

Iridion

demote opti and promote iri and iri does eveyrhintg!!!1!!11

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

Meteor

Quote from: Iridion on August 31, 2011, 04:51:50 PM
Ya iri pro do it k.

(click to show/hide)

mhj

Quote from: Iridion on August 31, 2011, 04:51:50 PM

+1 for sure ;)

|More than ten people a year are killed by vending machines.|

Toast

bad bad opti
de-mo-shun

KillerPig

IGN: KillerPig (H) | NinjaPig (H) | ShadowPig (H) | KillerPig (L)
LVL: 225 | 225 | 225 | 44
GUILD: ZeaL | CourageCrew | Lil Optis | -

Izy

It's funny how everyone's always hating on Opti.

I'm going to wait until I hear his side of the story before I give my opinion on the current situation.
The measure of a man is what he does with power.

GAMERTAG: Izy619
PSN: Izy619

Toast

August 31, 2011, 08:05:35 PM #29 Last Edit: August 31, 2011, 08:06:28 PM by Toast
Quote from: KillerPig on August 31, 2011, 07:59:50 PM
Quote from: Toast on August 31, 2011, 07:49:18 PM
bad bad opti
de-mo-shun

Lol wat. What did Opti do?

I have no idea. i was just following others.
and i'm with izy

\imanattentionnob

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-