May 21, 2024, 11:48:31 AMLatest Member: Sidneyslems
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Off Topic » Why Allie

Why Allie

Started by Scythe, August 31, 2011, 04:00:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

KillerPig

Quote from: Izy on August 31, 2011, 08:03:42 PM
It's funny how everyone's always hating on Opti.

I'm going to wait until I hear his side of the story before I give my opinion on the current situation.

Yoshi's explanation is just about right. We were both there when it happened...

IGN: KillerPig (H) | NinjaPig (H) | ShadowPig (H) | KillerPig (L)
LVL: 225 | 225 | 225 | 44
GUILD: ZeaL | CourageCrew | Lil Optis | -

zepher1

No Red Name = Unimportant

Yoshi91

From my point of view, Opti is not really the one at fault. Allie's usual stubbornness is what's to be taken account for.

@Toast; don't be following others >:O If you choose to hate on something, find out the whole story or profile of that person/it first.

Don't judge it just based on other's ridiculous half/heart-ed opinion and add flame to a little thing. Even though you wouldn't think it could affect anything, others could be in a bad mood and see your joking comment in a different light.   

Yoshi= not hatin' on Opti or anyone else for that matter -yet.(abitallieatm) I'm just annoyed by the slowness of this Media Team approach.

Toast

Quote from: Yoshi91 on August 31, 2011, 08:59:50 PM
From my point of view, Opti is not really the one at fault. Allie's usual stubbornness is what's to be taken account for.

@Toast; don't be following others >:O If you choose to hate on something, find out the whole story or profile of that person/it first.

Don't judge it just based on other's ridiculous half/heart-ed opinion and add flame to a little thing. Even though you wouldn't think it could affect anything, others could be in a bad mood and see your joking comment in a different light.   

Yoshi= not hatin' on Opti or anyone else for that matter -yet.(abitallieatm) I'm just annoyed by the slowness of this Media Team approach.

lolk.
i have a neutral feeling on opti, he kinda freaks me out sometimes. o.o
no offense opti

KillerPig

August 31, 2011, 09:06:57 PM #34 Last Edit: August 31, 2011, 09:07:06 PM by KillerPig
Quote from: Toast on August 31, 2011, 09:03:31 PM

lolk.
no offense opti

He isn't a rapist or anything... what's there to be freaked out about? He is kinda strict, but then again so am I (when it comes to rule breaking at least...).

IGN: KillerPig (H) | NinjaPig (H) | ShadowPig (H) | KillerPig (L)
LVL: 225 | 225 | 225 | 44
GUILD: ZeaL | CourageCrew | Lil Optis | -

Toast

Quote from: KillerPig on August 31, 2011, 09:06:57 PM
Quote from: Toast on August 31, 2011, 09:03:31 PM

lolk.
no offense opti

He isn't a rapist or anything... what's there to be freaked out about? He is kinda strict, but then again so am I (when it comes to rule breaking at least...).

Strict people scare me.
Again, no offense opti.

Yoshi91

Strict people scares me too. But I like them better than nonsense people. This whole world needs them so I guess they're a bit o.k. 'cept when it comes to teacher wise lol.

GavinGill

Psst, Allie... instead of being Admin, you should be Ridiculously Awesome like me since we get to choose our responsibilities.  8)
-----
We had a media time before it the idea was scrapped because nothing was ever done. This is either the second (or third time) we've had a team and it's the same thing, I can see why Allie didn't want to waste any time with it. From what I've gathered, Opti should take full responsibility for this team and run it rather than expecting Allie to lend a hand, regardless of her position. Then again, I don't know the whole story.

"You cannot escape the responsibility of tomorrow by evading it today."
"A leader is best when people barely know he exists, when his work is
done, his aim fulfilled, they will say: we did it ourselves."

Yoshi91

Opti needs the pass toward the all the social media sites. I think Kenny made them and have the passwords. Well, this is what I figured since Allie denied her knowing of it.

Than, Opti also needs another help with creating a new staff division in the forum with color scheme and stuff. Before the whole project launches and he could actually take care of it.

Meta

Quote from: GavinGill on September 01, 2011, 12:50:48 AM
Psst, Allie... instead of being Admin, you should be Ridiculously Awesome like me since we get to choose our responsibilities.  8)
-----
We had a media time before it the idea was scrapped because nothing was ever done. This is either the second (or third time) we've had a team and it's the same thing, I can see why Allie didn't want to waste any time with it. From what I've gathered, Opti should take full responsibility for this team and run it rather than expecting Allie to lend a hand, regardless of her position. Then again, I don't know the whole story.

It's like the second time in this bc, if you count the media team from old bc, then it would be a 3rd attempt.

three posts that basically told the story was made by mo9, yoshi, and myself... You might just be too lazy to go through the 3 pages. ;3

fku for posting before me, yoshi

mo9

did i post here ?
(i forget cause all the topics are the same lately)
ZeaL Rank 1 BvB, just because

vv secks box

Meta

Yeah, once, in the first page.

mo9

September 01, 2011, 01:06:30 AM #42 Last Edit: September 01, 2011, 01:09:37 AM by mo9
lolz in the other topic i posted * opti , stop bitching and ask kenny for the pass* right b4 it got moved to the staff section

btw working on that render
ZeaL Rank 1 BvB, just because

vv secks box

Meta

Yoshi91

September 01, 2011, 01:51:06 AM #44 Last Edit: September 01, 2011, 01:53:25 AM by Yoshi91
Quote from: Meta on September 01, 2011, 12:56:02 AM
It's like the second time in this bc, if you count the media team from old bc, then it would be a 3rd attempt.

three posts that basically told the story was made by mo9, yoshi, and myself... You might just be too lazy to go through the 3 pages. ;3

fku for posting before me, yoshi

Oh hai thar Metachuchuu. Notice how this topic has not been really given proper response from the heads? (Allie response once, but it's a not relevant comment) Well I hope the project will continue since I took a whole 30 mins writing my app for the position. LOADS OF HOPE WAS PUT INTO THIS. It'd better continue.

@Allie, get off high horsey para momento and help Opti out a bit. He (and media team) will run the rest after he received the activation and build potential energy. Than, it'd just be Kinectic energy on full run until another problem arises tbh. d:

@mo&meta. rendr wut? momo can renders nao? =3

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-