May 21, 2024, 05:59:59 PMLatest Member: Robertbof
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Off Topic » Why Allie

Why Allie

Started by Scythe, August 31, 2011, 04:00:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Iridion

Quote from: Yoshi91 on August 31, 2011, 08:59:50 PM
From my point of view, Opti is not really the one at fault. Allie's usual stubbornness is what's to be taken account for.

@Toast; don't be following others >:O If you choose to hate on something, find out the whole story or profile of that person/it first.

Don't judge it just based on other's ridiculous half/heart-ed opinion and add flame to a little thing. Even though you wouldn't think it could affect anything, others could be in a bad mood and see your joking comment in a different light.   

Yoshi= not hatin' on Opti or anyone else for that matter -yet.(abitallieatm) I'm just annoyed by the slowness of this Media Team approach.

flames where?!

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

Yoshi91

no flames. I'm just tired of followers and usually have to make text walls to get my point clearly across.

btw, i like toast, those word i said were directed to all who deserved.

GavinGill

Quote from: Meta on September 01, 2011, 12:56:02 AM
three posts that basically told the story was made by mo9, yoshi, and myself... You might just be too lazy to go through the 3 pages. ;3[/color]
My bad. D:

"You cannot escape the responsibility of tomorrow by evading it today."
"A leader is best when people barely know he exists, when his work is
done, his aim fulfilled, they will say: we did it ourselves."

Meta

koolwolf2

4 words OPTI GET TO WORK!

Allie is too cool to waste her time on that
Newest one:

mhj

Quote from: koolwolf2 on September 01, 2011, 11:30:53 AM

lol...

|More than ten people a year are killed by vending machines.|

hawk5005

Allie always makes a big deal outta anything. :D

mhj

Quote from: hawk5005 on September 01, 2011, 11:43:14 AM
Allie always makes a big deal outta anything. :D

True & she won't change :)

|More than ten people a year are killed by vending machines.|

koolwolf2

Newest one:

Meta

Or, not have a media team, it'll be so much better

Nice spam son ^^ :3

Yoshi91

September 01, 2011, 02:43:33 PM #55 Last Edit: September 01, 2011, 02:46:24 PM by Yoshi91

Quote from: Yoshi91 on September 01, 2011, 12:55:29 AM
Opti needs the pass toward the all the social media sites. I think Kenny made them and have the passwords. Well, this is what I figured since Allie denied her knowing of it.

Than, Opti also needs another help with creating a new staff division in the forum with color scheme and stuff. Before the whole project launches and he could actually take care of it.
Quote from: Yoshi91 on August 31, 2011, 02:13:12 PM

Meta, you left out the last part about Allie not wanting to take responsibility for a simple task of making the Media Team set off, instead she demoted herself. (Maybe it was just her lazy day lol)

OK, for all of you people who doesn't know this out there: The Media Team creation was "paused" at the task-giving-part. The people who are going to be on there have been chosen, but the passwords accesses to the sites have not been given. Tasks have not been assigned as they've been told to be given so by "the heads".

So, ultimately, there has been no updates because of this.

Opti has been waiting on Allie AND Kenny, specifically Kenny to give the pass, and Allie to maybe help out with the creation of the new staff division with different color scheme and such... This was the info I was given, when I made a recent topic for questions toward the Media Team. But it ended in an argument and blah blah and went straight into the staff discussion...

@mhj tl;dr, Media Team hasn't been officially created yet. No updates, because we have not been given password/account accesses to the social media website yet. Further more, no tasks have been given to us at all since our acceptance into the team.
This too:
Quote from: Yoshi91 on September 01, 2011, 01:51:06 AM

@Allie, get off high horsey para momento and help Opti out a bit. He (and media team) will run the rest after he received the activation and build potential energy. Than, it'd just be Kinectic energy on full run until another problem arises tbh. d:

See how redundant my posts have been? How 'bout next time you try reading some of 'em?

Meta

omg ya u so smart you should be in harvard and make errybody in thar dumb because u do dat so well

lolk opti ****y jr.

Iridion

Quote from: Meta on September 01, 2011, 03:16:46 PM
omg ya u so smart you should be in harvard and make errybody in thar dumb because u do dat so well

lolk opti ****y jr.

dude, his post is redundant. please!

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

Yoshi91

September 01, 2011, 03:27:55 PM #58 Last Edit: September 01, 2011, 03:37:20 PM by Yoshi91

Quote from: Meta on September 01, 2011, 03:16:46 PM

lolk opti ****y jr.

Well, no one seemed to read them and keeps on mentioning weak points I've already covered, so I might as well repeat my self, --like five thousand times to shove some sense into smart people laike yourself.

Edit* I just look at my posts, and tbh, I repeat myself twice in one post, for the tldr; part, directed toward mhj. I repeated a post but with more details because Gavinn hadn't read the whole story and was questioning it. @meta, remember u cussing at me for summarizing the story first?  ::) So yeah, I repeat myself again with the quotes of myself because another person didn't take time to read the whole thread before posting.
Sure my posts were redundant, but they weren't dumb.  :P

Meta

ever thought that no one would wanna read your posts to begin with? thus repeating yourself 5000 times?

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-