May 21, 2024, 04:50:58 PMLatest Member: anaepsy
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Off Topic » Re: Split - This gun?

Re: Split - This gun?

Started by KillerPig, August 31, 2013, 12:39:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CrayonLaw

Quote from: Selene on September 01, 2013, 12:53:26 PM
Quote from: CrayonLaw on September 01, 2013, 04:25:43 AM
Quote from: Shadow on September 01, 2013, 04:20:30 AM
All this QQ from a bunch of narbs that want to be "cool" by having an item exclusive to themselves so that they can boast about it in-game to everyone else.  This was settled with one post by Allie, the answer is simply, NO!.  Your not getting your gay gun so quit crying like little *****es and get the **** over it goddamn.

read the thread before posting... you look like an idiot

im new and tried base for the first time and i thought it was fun and exciting!
You're not new.

i never played base so yes i am new at base.

KillerPig

Quote from: nanak tatum on September 01, 2013, 03:42:51 AM
You are telling me whether or not I can hate something? I can do whatever I want. I don't like base. You can't stop me from saying that. Allie has not corrupted me. I just see base for what it is. An extended pvp that takes to long to complete.
jokes on you though because you're completely wrong

Quote from: Danniieeooo on September 01, 2013, 03:58:45 AM
Base is crap.
you honestly dont have the right to say this because you havent tried it

All this QQ from a bunch of narbs that want to be "cool" by having an item exclusive to themselves so that they can boast about it in-game to everyone else.  This was settled with one post by Allie, the answer is simply, NO!.  Your not getting your gay gun so quit crying like little *****es and get the **** over it goddamn.
jesus christ man
how many times do i have to say this

>thinks he knows what hes talking about
>doesnt know what hes talking about
>looks like an idiot doing so

go back to farming your carrots and leave this thread alone

Quote from: Shadow on September 01, 2013, 04:27:51 AM
Yes, I read all the posts and I honestly could give two ****s if base was removed.  It sucks and is boring.
no you didnt because youre acting like a redneck

Quote from: Santa on September 01, 2013, 05:56:35 AM
Base wont be removed.  I am the only person able to remove it, and I can assure you it will stay!!!!!!!!  If you wish to improve it, make a list of changes to mercs, bases, canister drops, etc and I will try to complete it when I have free time.  Or, if you have any other suggestions.  I won't be able to give you the gun for it though, it would have to be out of sheer love of the game mode for you to help.
do we love base? yes we do
do we love and care for it enough to want to completely fix it for free? no
there are better things to do with our time. I wouldnt want to spent 10 or so hours brainstorming with lyfe, corr, and the others for nothing. if meteor can get paid for doing mods i dont see why we cant get a measly gun for fixing an entire game mode. i mean holy shit we arent asking for much youre getting a bargain

Quote from: Corr on September 01, 2013, 07:35:44 AM
Remember what the cause of all this is, not bout guns or anything, but about base. New people have tried it so far, and they love it. With a little tutoring, they'll love it enough for it to give some love in return by getting it updated.
ye at this point its barely about the gun (although if they want us to fix it, lyfe and i already decided we'd only do it for a reward)
give base a try before blowing it off. corr will be coming out with a base event pretty soon so look out for that

IGN: KillerPig (H) | NinjaPig (H) | ShadowPig (H) | KillerPig (L)
LVL: 225 | 225 | 225 | 44
GUILD: ZeaL | CourageCrew | Lil Optis | -

Allie

Quote from: HyperShadic6 on September 01, 2013, 04:25:03 AM
All this QQ from a bunch of narbs that want to be "cool" by having an item exclusive to themselves so that they can boast about it in-game to everyone else.  This was settled with one post by Allie, the answer is simply, NO!.  Your not getting your gay gun so quit crying like little *****es and get the **** over it goddamn.
This isnt about the gun anymore. Are you even following the posts!? Theyre fighting over base not being removed.

You're not following the posts. It was mentioned at least 5 times we're not removing it, it was only a contemplated thought due to its history of being the absolute least played mode no matter what we do, and is even ignored in events. It's not worth the time.

I would tell pig he's an idiot again, but I'ma lock. Don't want to put 10 hours into brainstorming? Don't. You won't "fix" base anyway.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-