May 11, 2024, 05:47:52 AMLatest Member: Valerie54O
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Off Topic » Pokemon 6th generation announced! Based on NORDIC MYTHOLOGY

Pokemon 6th generation announced! Based on NORDIC MYTHOLOGY

Started by lara538, January 08, 2013, 10:30:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lara538

I decided to post this here dunno why(maybe cuz there are pokemon fans here:P ),u can watch the trailer here: http://pokebeach.com/
Or on youtube.
The names are Pokemon X and Pokemon Y,will be released worldwide october of this year(2013).
For 3ds,pokemons and cities 3d,now poor ppl playing pokemon showdown will be sad if they cant play that ::)

EDITED: The 2 legendaries already announced are based on nordic mythology, saw this info in a brazilian forum, the eagle represents asgard, the deer midgard(Earth) and who will complete the trio will be a snake that represents Nilfheim.
The X,Y and Z(in the future very prob) are also to represent a tridimensional graphic that can represent where the reigns are on the universe or something like that.This is the theory i saw on the forums. Maybe i forgot something not really sure.
If thats true will be other nordic mythology based pokemon besides this legendary trio,like a pkm based on sleipnir for example. Sleipmon(if some1 here knows about digimon is based on sleipnir) Also,according to this, the tree that is showed on the trailer is Igdrazil.
I think if thats true,what almost obv is, this will be a very cool pkm game.
Thanks ang and spidey for the sigs! :3

(click to show/hide)

Cooky

yea I just found out too

they are calling it pokemon X and pokemon Y  (I bet they will release a Z version which captures both elements of X and Y, like they do with almost every generation [pokemon emerald, pokemon platinum, etc]

here is more information!

ZeroUH

Cooky

Quote from: ZeroUH on January 08, 2013, 10:39:22 AM
Pokemon was good till generation 2.
I think it started going downhill after gen 3

pokemon emerald is my favorite game of all time

Yz

DISCORD killyzkill

Smash1337

I have all the first Pokemon episodes on video player.. from 1 - 22 and even the 2 movies ^^

Cooky

Quote from: Yz on January 08, 2013, 10:45:04 AM
Chespin. what the ****?

lol cheese spin

probably Selene's least favorite pokemon (she hates cheese)

Yz

DISCORD killyzkill

Frith

hmm, havnt played on pokemon in years, i like the battle animations  ::)

Cooky

lara538

I saw the trailer in a brazilian forums but i prefered dont post a brazilian forums here so i come to pokebeach and posted,btw in pokebeach is the japanese version of the trailer? if it is im sorry.
And also i think i agree with cooky, emerald was very cool,the worst pokemon designs was in 4th gen,but anyway i liked diamond a lot :P
Of all gens i think 4th is the worse.
Im not sure they'll release a pokemon Z,cuz i thought they would release Pokemon Gray but rather than this they released BW2.
Hope more infos coming soon :)

(click to show/hide)

lasercut

January 08, 2013, 12:48:09 PM #11 Last Edit: January 08, 2013, 12:49:53 PM by lasercut
Quote from: Cooky on January 08, 2013, 10:33:31 AM
yea I just found out too

they are calling it pokemon X and pokemon Y  (I bet they will release a Z version which captures both elements of X and Y, like they do with almost every generation [pokemon emerald, pokemon platinum, etc]

First 3D handheld pokemon game

3-D consists of x y and z coordinates, so of course they will name the third one z (unless they decide to be stupid and name it x2 and y2 or xy)
OMG I updated my avatar

KillerPig

IGN: KillerPig (H) | NinjaPig (H) | ShadowPig (H) | KillerPig (L)
LVL: 225 | 225 | 225 | 44
GUILD: ZeaL | CourageCrew | Lil Optis | -

antisickness

fux sake these pokes look so sht pokemon is officially dead they are so pushing it

lara538

Quote from: antisickness on January 08, 2013, 05:23:38 PM
fux sake these pokes look so sht pokemon is officially dead they are so pushing it

I just disliked the grass one. The other 2 are okay :P

(click to show/hide)

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-