May 02, 2024, 05:23:17 AMLatest Member: OurdeBup
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » Tips and Guides » Leveling tips for a new begginer?

Leveling tips for a new begginer?

Started by AnbuSasuke, August 30, 2011, 05:35:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AnbuSasuke

hello bout cheatah players

i was just wondering if any ones got some guides or information on how to level up fast from lvl 1 -200 with out being trained by another high level player?

AllEyesOnMe

koolwolf2

Newest one:

antisickness

Lolwat -_______-

Join a guild and grind with them
Ask for training - nicely (this never works though)
if you're gonna solo grind it'll get boring so I suggest trying to improve your time every round.
Get membership for double exp
grind on weekends

some more maybe?..,

mhj

First I would recommand you finding someone who would train you, but you don't want that..
Get on as much in weekends.
Find yourself a level you do fast & just re-do it until you find a faster.
BUY MEMBER (gives you double exp).
Else there is no other tips I can give.

|More than ten people a year are killed by vending machines.|

imakeulol

Quote from: mhj on August 30, 2011, 12:10:08 PM
First I would recommand you finding someone who would train you, but you don't want that..
nice guide xD

antisickness

Wat. Why I ignored
That was what i said D:

tanqq

KillerPig

Quote from: bangaer2 on December 17, 2010, 02:31:08 PM
[Sector and Leveling Walkthrough]

So you are ready to go and get stronger, huh? You obviously want to level as fast as possible! But first of some words of advice: Do NOT hack or leech with a hacker(being in a hackers room and playing for at least 2 games). Hacking and Leeching with a hacker is against the rules! If you do not follow the rules you will most likely be PERMANENTLY SUSPENDED from Bout Cheetah. I hope I was clear. Now let us start!

NOTE: Leeching with a non-hacker is ALLOWED and is probably the fastest way to level. So use this chance if you can. This guide will be a solo leveling guide(means that you level by yourself). Remember that Fridays and Saturdays gives 2x EXP and Sundays gives 3x EXP. Always buy the next Parts and Gears when you can use them(unless you have + versions of them, then use them when you can). This Guide follows how i leveled and may not be suited for you, then you should experiment and see for yourself which one you think suits you!

This Guide will go through Lv.1 - Lv.150 so scroll down to the Lv. you are in:

[Lv.1 - Lv.30]
When you have just entered the game, go to Shop and click Packs above your BOT and Remove your 2 Bozas which you gain for free and Sell them in the shop. You will not need them when you Sector(even though they might give extra Health). Hopefully you now have enough money to buy yourself a Lv.1 Spiker/Hammer Head/Mohawk set. If you have money over i recomand to buy a Lv.1  E.F, Mini bot and Gun(optional). Guns always deal the same damage to any mob at any level. Now you are ready to fight. Make a room and select [Lv.1 Training]. You Should play this one untill you reach Lv.4. Pick up all boxes you find. Boxes are the drops and you can sell them or use them(hold the mouse over an Item to see its Stats, Requirements to use etc.). When you have reached Lv.4, start Sectoring at [Lv.6] until around Lv.8.  Continue on Leveling at [Lv.11] Until Lv. 15. At Lv.15 you can start at [Lv.17] but if it will be to hard, stick with [Lv.11]. Play [Lv.17] Until Lv.25 and then you can start trying [Lv.26]. Lv.26 can be very annoying and hard. Play it until Lv.30.

[Lv.30 - Lv.60]
At Lv.30 you have lots of choices in Sector. Skip [Lv.31] and start playing [Lv.37] or [Lv.44](recomanded] until you reach Lv.40. Now start playing [Lv.48] or [Lv.51](recomanded) until Lv.48. From Lv.48 I recomand having TA or TD if you are Patch or Surge. Now play [Lv.57] or [Lv.61](recomanded) until around [Lv.56] and then start with [Lv.66].

[Lv.60 - Lv.91]
Continue playing [Lv.66]. This level gives out alot of drops. Stick to it until Lv.63. Now you can either start playing [Lv.72] or [Lv.81](recomanded) until you reach around Lv.76. Here, you should start leveling at [Lv.94] until Lv.91.

[Lv.91 - Lv.130]
Start playing [Lv.104]. This map drops the most drops of any other. There was a time when i got 10 boxes here. My Inventory got full in no time. Play this until around Lv.102-Lv.106. Stop at Lv.102 if you want to play for more EXP. Continue if you like to have more drops. From there you should start playing [Lv.126] and [Lv.133]. Skip [Lv.111 and 115] because they take to long time. You shouldn't play those unless you want the drops. When you have reached Lv.120 you can continue playing [Lv.126] and [Lv.133] but i recomand to start on [Lv.142], [Lv.153] or [Lv.161](recomanded). Push the boss of the map on these levels. You will win then, but yo wont recieve any drops if you pushed.

[Lv.130 - Lv.150]
Continue playing on [Lv.161] until you reach Lv.143. From Lv.143 start playing [Lv.172] until you reach Lv.150!

This walkthrough is aproximate!! I have forgotten by what levels I played other ones. But, these Sector maps are the best ones, play them at earlier levels if you notice that they aren't hard anymore.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IGN: KillerPig (H) | NinjaPig (H) | ShadowPig (H) | KillerPig (L)
LVL: 225 | 225 | 225 | 44
GUILD: ZeaL | CourageCrew | Lil Optis | -

mhj

Quote from: imakeulol on August 30, 2011, 01:01:13 PM
Quote from: mhj on August 30, 2011, 12:10:08 PM
nice guide xD

I got a better one!
BUY MEMBER
leech from higher level players.

|More than ten people a year are killed by vending machines.|

Rossbach

Omnomnom eating toast.

Toast

Rossbach

Omnomnom eating toast.