May 02, 2024, 01:35:10 AMLatest Member: euntaklee
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » Tips and Guides » How do you use...

How do you use...

Started by Surgeypurgey, September 24, 2011, 09:59:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Surgeypurgey

How do you use {Tag} things? I've been searching on how to in the commands, but I can't seem to find out how.

Selene

Quote from: Santa on September 10, 2011, 01:55:45 PM
1.) You can now use certain tags in the room name.
   a.) tag    (Mini-game for "Tag your it". PvP Indiv Only.)
   b.) bsX   (Increases speed of all BOTS to a specific number; replace X with 500-5000 for desired amount. PvP Only.)
   c.) ia       (Infinite ammo for your gun. PvP Only.)
   d.) at       (Always transed; starts all BOTS in transed mode, and does not allow them to be untransed . PvP Only.  DOES NOT WORK WITH NT [NEVER TRANSED]. )
   e.) nt       (Never transed; does not allow any BOT to be transed. PvP Only. DOES NOT WORK WITH AT [ALWAYS TRANSED]. )
    f.) god    (Infinite health; gives all BOTS infinite health. PvP Only.  DOES NOT WORK WITH OSK [ONE SHOT KILL]. )
   g.) osX   (Objects' speed; increases the speed of moving objects on the map, replace X with 1-5, 5 giving the highest speed increase. PvP Only.)
   h.) sm    (Shatter Mode for HoloDeck; glass on Holodeck will shatter constantly every few seconds. PvP Only.  DOES NOT WORK WITH NG [NO GLASS]. REQUIRES MAP TO BE HOLODECK. )
    i.) ng      (No Glass for HoloDeck; removes all glass from Holodeck. PvP Only.  DOES NOT WORK WITH SM [SHATTER MODE].  REQUIRES MAP TO BE HOLODECK.)
    j.) osk    (One shot kill; all players die automatically if they are hit by a bullet from another player's gun. PvP Only.  DOES NOT WORK WITH GOD[INFINITE HEALTH]. )

To use these, enter them in the following format:

{tag1}{tag2}{tag3}{tag4}{tag5}{tag6}
or
{tag1|tag2|tag3|tag4|tag5|tag6}
or
{tag1}{tag2|tag3}{tag4}{tag5}{tag6}

Basically, as long as you use {tag} or {tag|tag} in the room name, in whatever order you want, it will work.

2.) Room commands have been added. They will only work when 2+ people are in the room, as that's the only way I am able to do it.
The commands you can use are:
   a.) @exit (This lets you exit the room.  Works whether you are in the lobby of the room, or are playing a game.)
   b.) @lobby <message> (This lets you talk to the lobby.  Only works for room-master. Does not require '<' before your message, nor '>' after your message.)
   c.) @suicide (This lets you commit suicide.)
   d.) @tags (Gives you a list of the tags that you can use.)

The repeated use of these commands very quickly, will cause your commands to be disabled for 5 minutes, and your lobby chat.

Please note, I did not hack the 'other server' in any way to add these, nor do I have their client installed.  We simply added these to give the users of BoutCheetah more things to do.  I said I was going to be releasing this in a few announcements back anyway.

Thanks, and please report any and all bugs that occur when using any of the new updates!

~RedEyes.

hawk5005

Surgey, add in the room name a tag.
Let's say you want to play tag and you want to have 2500 speed.
Make a room and name it :  {tag|bs2500}

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-