BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Spam » 240 PAGE COMPILATION OF OLD TOPICS

240 PAGE COMPILATION OF OLD TOPICS

Started by Jonathan, August 18, 2010, 09:44:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yz

DISCORD killyzkill

Iridion

Quote from: Stormmaster on December 29, 2010, 06:36:36 PM
This is Flare on here. Opti telling you now this has nothing to do about how I raged today. This is mostly because I realized how pointless it is to keep playing so often. I will however come on every now and then for a visit but not for so long. I am a bit sad I know I will miss it a little but at least I will have more free time. At the moment it is still a might so I might not leave. I am a bit angry about how much money and time I would have to put to become a lvl 200 call me lazy call me whatever you like but it's how I am. <<<< That is also not the reason for quitting.

Kind of Ironic eh? The first time I post might be the last.
that was your sixth post

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

Stormmaster

December 29, 2010, 07:01:14 PM #3467 Last Edit: December 29, 2010, 07:03:17 PM by Stormmaster
@Tricky. I hate you even if your name calling, flames, and pointless spam are just jokes your annoying a complete and udder nuisance
@Iri. I mean my first post on this thread.

Just mindless rambling
Loving life as much as possible (Very difficult)
Sometimes... I just gotta... Gotta kill.. GOTTA KILL!!
Lelelelelele

Yz

Udder is a cow's four nippled beast. It's spelled utter. o_0

And no, I don't really understand why you hate me.

*FlareFire enters Tricky's and Iri's room*

*Tricky lags as usual and wins a few times*

Flare: omg >_> *further comments ensue*

eventually *Tricky: YOU MAD?
*FlareFire gets Tricky b&*

You seem like a drama-llama, and llama's are inferior to alpaca's.

Whether I'm annoying or no, its a game, its the internet, and you're like one of those self humiliating raging kids at school that sits alone and spazzes out like that infrequently. O.o
DISCORD killyzkill

Iridion

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

Yz

opti ask for kyura/gora before lyric steals it
DISCORD killyzkill

Stormmaster

December 29, 2010, 07:07:43 PM #3471 Last Edit: December 29, 2010, 07:09:21 PM by Stormmaster
W/e ok this is exactly why I hate you I make mistakes I'm human. Also even with your lagg you suck. You suck so bad it's funny.
Really? You made a little story about how I would get angry over losing to lagg?

Tricky would probably be another huge reason for getting the **** out of this game cause he's a Dyke Faced chestnut brained Prick that really needs to get a life. Kthx I am done playing your silly games for good.

Just mindless rambling
Loving life as much as possible (Very difficult)
Sometimes... I just gotta... Gotta kill.. GOTTA KILL!!
Lelelelelele

Yz

kk broooo~ still raging over net i see~ :3

waiting for either the massive wall of rage or the reasonless rageban

but, i will enjoy whichever i get, sleep time now, your words mean nothing to me stranger so im hoping i get both of them ^^;
DISCORD killyzkill

Insaniity

Reason for Ban : Got on this morning and couldnt get on.
Accounts (The account you want to be unbanned) : Insaniity
Date (When the ban was performed) : No idea just got on this morning and poof banned
Evidence (Link the ban thread if it exists, else ignore this line) :
Appeal Grounds (Why should you be unbanned) : I didnt do anything that i know of.

grant746

Insaniity

Yz

Allie said you hacked a shitload. Got to 150 legitly, hacked everything else after that.
DISCORD killyzkill

Insaniity

Actually i havent hacked. And i dont plan on it.

Yz

DISCORD killyzkill

Insaniity

Well idk can i just be unbanned? I havent really done nothing. If the logs says i hack then i hack i guess but idk why i would if i pay for this game ;( well lets just wait and see.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-