May 05, 2024, 09:20:29 PMLatest Member: WilliamJoymn
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » General Discussion » Why ppl play on low server?

Why ppl play on low server?

Started by lara538, November 09, 2012, 06:43:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lara538

Can someone tell me plz cuz i dont understan. :(
Thanks ang and spidey for the sigs! :3

(click to show/hide)

Selene

NeoKiller

It's challanging.
But only a few play.

lara538

Sorry i was trying to say what is the advantage of playing  in low server that is an empty server.

I was thinking in advantages like better chance to get a rare drop.
Anyway thanks for losing or spending ur time posting here.
Thanks ang and spidey for the sigs! :3

(click to show/hide)

DarkShadow89

The difference? Less exp and less drops.

Why? I have no clue why you would wanna sector alone all day but people do it!
<br />BoutCheetah: DankBudz420 | 150 | Vanquish<br />
Quote from: yeritsyaboy1 on July 24, 2012, 08:30:40 PM<br />Food For Thought .<br />

Dillh

yea more of a challenge, it's like half the exp/coins/gigas you get high server.
PT Dillh (Steveroseik-) | Guild : Prestige | Lvl : 270 |

Cooky

just listen to MC Cooky

"low has less experience, fewer xp, but when you level up it feels more rewarding"

DarkShadow89

Quote from: nanak tatum on November 09, 2012, 08:32:44 PM
Quote from: DarkShadow89 on November 09, 2012, 08:30:12 PM
The difference? Less exp and less drops.

Well it is for people who like a challenge unlike youself so dont play there.

I was answering "lara538's" question, with my opinion. Please do not tell me not to play a certain place, I do not even like BoutCheetah, I go on the forums for the community sir. Therefore, I wont be playing the "Low-server," nor the "High-server". I was saying that, when I play a game I play to talk and interact, not to play alone and level up. <-- Strictly opinion, it also doesn't denote a remark in which case tells me which server I should play, even though you are invalid by telling me to play at ALL when I do not even enjoy the game itself.

What gives me the knowledge to TALK if I dont play, can simply be answered by the following: I used to play.
Quote from: yeritsyaboy1 on July 24, 2012, 08:30:40 PM<br />Food For Thought .<br />

Rossbach

November 09, 2012, 08:51:29 PM #8 Last Edit: November 09, 2012, 08:52:37 PM by Rossbach
Low server is not more challenging, besides the fact that there is few people to leech off of rather than high server which means *gasp* you need to do the sectoring yourself, rather than leeching off some Korean. It is only more time consuming. If you want a better challenge go do some high sector lv's with a item-less lv 1.  ::)

Omnomnom eating toast.

DarkShadow89

Quote from: Rossbach on November 09, 2012, 08:51:29 PM
Low server is not more challenging, besides the fact that there is few people to leech off of rather than high server which means *gasp* you need to do the sectoring yourself, rather than leeching off some Korean. It is only more time consuming. If you want a better challenge go do some high sector lv's with a item-less lv 1.  ::)

Wrong, Low server is more challenging.

Go back to Ross that says "Ross" all the time, cause you made yourself look like a fool this time.

Yz

Quote from: DarkShadow89 on November 09, 2012, 08:53:43 PM

Go back to Ross that says "Ross" all the time, cause you made yourself look like a fool this time.

he's kinda right though. the only more challenging thing about low is that there are way less rare/op items and people to leech off. it's not a challenge to spend more time grinding than other people though.
DISCORD killyzkill

Rossbach

November 09, 2012, 09:12:35 PM #11 Last Edit: November 09, 2012, 09:14:41 PM by Rossbach

Mind explaining on how low server is more challenging then? ::)

Also, you must not know Ross that well.

Omnomnom eating toast.

DarkShadow89

November 09, 2012, 09:15:56 PM #12 Last Edit: November 09, 2012, 09:19:11 PM by DarkShadow89
Quote from: Rossbach on November 09, 2012, 09:12:35 PM

Mind explaining on how low server is more challenging then? ::)

You're stupid aren't you? You can do the same thing, LEVEL TO 221 SLOWLY, then you can go back and do lv 1. items on sector. You can do the same thing on High Server, but.... without that much xp to start off with, and less rewards if you win.

Quote from: DarkShadow89 on November 09, 2012, 08:30:12 PM
The difference? Less exp and less drops. <--- <--- LOOK ROSS ITS COLORED FOR YOU

Were talking about leveling, not if your already a 221.

If your a new player, why choose low over high?

If you like a challenge to level, then a real challenge when your level 221 you can go back and do the sector but level 1 (on low server and high server) without a good reward.

Rossbach

November 09, 2012, 09:48:32 PM #13 Last Edit: November 09, 2012, 10:03:19 PM by Rossbach
It is only more time consuming.

Takes longer to level up, takes longer to find good items. However as it takes longer to gain experience all your going to be doing is playing the same levels over and over, for a longer amount of time before you move up to the next lv.

More exp needed on low = you simply play that same lv over and over more times than you would do on high server. Also considering that you will be playing each level more times on low than high, the drops rate then are fairly equal.

ex:

High server:

You just started playing for your first time on high server. You play lv 1 20 times and reach lv 2, also getting your +3 set after 10 games.

Low server:

You just started playing for your first time on high server. You play lv 1 40 times and reach lv 2, also getting your +3 set after 20 games.

That is just more time consuming to be playing on low. The sector levels in low are the exact same as in high, the sector levels are not more difficult or more easy. The only change is you will be doing each level more times on low than high, thus reaching the max lv on high faster than low. That is not more challenging, that is just more time consuming.

Here is another example:

Lets use parallel universes for this example.

So in one universe you chose to play on high. Oh the other you chose to play on low. In both of these universes you spend the same amount of time per day (lets say you spend 1 hour a day playing BC (just a random number,)) and you also follow the same strategy to level up. Ex: You start at lv 1, once you reach lv 5 you do start grinding lv 8 once your lv 10 you start grinding the next level in the list and ect. We will also say that you have never played before, thus you have no OP items, there were no other people to leech off of or play with, and you did no events.

High:

You spend 5 days soloing lv 1 to reach lv 5.

Low:
You spend 10 days soloing lv 1 to reach lv 5.

High:

You spend 20 days soloing lv 8 to reach lv 10.

Low:

You spend 40 days soloing lv 8 to reach lv 10.

Difference? More time consuming.  ::)

Of course Ross did not include people or events into his example. Reason why:

Low server is not more challenging, besides the fact that there is few people to leech off of rather than high server which means *gasp* you need to do the sectioning yourself, rather than leeching off some Korean.

Ross went and looked at the mobs hp in low and high and they are the exact same. If you think spending more time to reach the max lv is more challenging, then go ahead and think that. IRo challenging = something hard like doing lv 200 with a lv 1. Rather than your opinion of just doing things over and over for a longer period of time. That is just boring and annoying.  ::)

Omnomnom eating toast.

DarkShadow89

Quote from: Rossbach on November 09, 2012, 09:48:32 PM
It is only more time consuming.

Takes longer to level up, takes longer to find good items. However as it takes longer to gain experience all your going to be doing is playing the same levels over and over, for a longer amount of time before you move up to the next lv.

More exp needed on low = you simply play that same lv over and over more times than you would do on high server. Also considering that you will be playing each level more times on low than high, the drops rate then are fairly equal.

ex:

High server:

You just started playing for your first time on high server. You play lv 1 20 times and reach lv 2, also getting your +3 set after 10 games.

Low server:

You just started playing for your first time on high server. You play lv 1 40 times and reach lv 2, also getting your +3 set after 20 games.

That is just more time consuming to be playing on low. The sector levels in low are the exact same as in high, the sector levels are not more difficult or more easy. The only change is you will be doing each level more times on low than high, thus reaching the max lv on high faster than low. That is not more challenging, that is just more time consuming.

Here is another example:

Lets use parallel universes for this example.

So in one universe you chose to play on high. Oh the other you chose to play on low. In both of these universes you spend the same amount of time per day (lets say you spend 1 hour a day playing BC (just a random number,)) and you also follow the same strategy to level up. Ex: You start at lv 1, once you reach lv 5 you do start grinding lv 8 once your lv 10 you start grinding the next level in the list and ect. We will also say that you have never played before, thus you have no OP items, there were no other people to leech off of or play with, and you did no events.

High:

You spend 5 days soloing lv 1 to reach lv 5.

Low:
You spend 10 days soloing lv 1 to reach lv 5.

High:

You spend 20 days soloing lv 8 to reach lv 10.

Low:

You spend 40 days soloing lv 8 to reach lv 10.

Difference? More time consuming.  ::)

Of course Ross did not include people or events into his example. Reason why:

Low server is not more challenging, besides the fact that there is few people to leech off of rather than high server which means *gasp* you need to do the sectioning yourself, rather than leeching off some Korean.

Ross went and looked at the mobs hp in low and high and they are the exact same. If you think spending more time to reach the max lv is more challenging, then go ahead and think that. IRo challenging = something hard like doing lv 200 with a lv 1. Rather than your opinion of just doing things over and over for a longer period of time. That is just boring and annoying.  ::)

Stop trying to make yourself look smart by stating multiple scenarios in which validates your point, I got it the first time.

Sir, the time you put into the game, IS the challenging part. Its more challenging, because you sit up all night trying to grind the same level forever (in your example, no op items, events, no people to leech from)

No one said it was more difficult, it takes time and effort to beat levels all day for a longer time then usually with no one to leech from.

I stated it was more CHALLENGING therefore it being a variable to whatever, in my standards, is more challenging. I was on the same page, you didnt have to repeat.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-