May 04, 2024, 06:16:11 AMLatest Member: Eonn
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » General Discussion » lol wtf i got questions

lol wtf i got questions

Started by Styx, September 08, 2011, 04:26:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Styx

Just wanna clarify some queries of mine;

Why can you buy gigas? Dx

What happened to the items that have a rank? (+1-5)

Any amazing discoveries with improving/fixing the game mechanics? (Like the "R" problem)

How long since this forum change?

Cool.

tanqq

1. Because now bs has a use. Bs now improves the stats depending on which BOT. Bs adds TG to ram, TA to patch and speed to surge( I think).

2. There's now +6 and 7. Which the different color (dark-ish and flashing blue light) of +4 and +5 is now only found in +6 and +7. +6 and +7s cannot be found in sector. There's also Elite sets. Highest elite part set is lvl107.

3. Not quite sure how to explain that. Check the announcements section.

Meteor

(click to show/hide)

Iridion

September 08, 2011, 05:02:14 AM #3 Last Edit: September 08, 2011, 05:02:24 AM by Iridion
Quote from: Styx on September 08, 2011, 04:26:36 AM

Why can you buy gigas? Dx

What happened to the items that have a rank? (+1-5)

Any amazing discoveries with improving/fixing the game mechanics? (Like the "R" problem)

How long since this forum change?

Cool.
you nob idiot thats how things are:
everything you had in the past, and you think is exclusive and powerful:its not anymore. gg lol

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

Styx

lol i have nothing on my acc anymore.  :(

lol missed these smiles.

Allie

Why can you buy gigas? Dx Kenny felt it would make us some more money if we sell gigas - I was extremely against this idea so I made him make the rates very low.

What happened to the items that have a rank? (+1-5) +6/7 were added unto +4/5 in order to make the new goal of a player to obtain the most powerful armor -- only up to +5 is dropped in sector (respectively at the same low rate as previously) and to obtain a +6, you must combine three +5s (similarly, +7 is obtained by combining three +6s). This was also made to severely reduce the giga count in the game in order to help the economy by swapping the price of combination coupons to 6.5Mil gigas.

Any amazing discoveries with improving/fixing the game mechanics? (Like the "R" problem) Several. The game now has a relay server (meaning anyone you previously got an R with you will now connect with (respectively unless you disconnect from relay server). We also now have a model editor, enabling brand new items entirely. In addition to this, we recently were able to unpack the in-game and room packets, thus enabling us to edit in-game features, thus allowing us to do things such as possibly patch chains, create small mini-games like tag, etc.

How long since this forum change? It changed several times -- I started groups that were against the new skin because opti started to take over. Therefore it changed several times because I kept hating the skin.

Cool.

koolwolf2

Quote from: Allie on September 08, 2011, 08:29:35 AM

Why can you buy gigas? Dx Kenny felt it would make us some more money if we sell gigas - I was extremely against this idea so I made him make the rates very low.

What happened to the items that have a rank? (+1-5) +6/7 were added unto +4/5 in order to make the new goal of a player to obtain the most powerful armor -- only up to +5 is dropped in sector (respectively at the same low rate as previously) and to obtain a +6, you must combine three +5s (similarly, +7 is obtained by combining three +6s). This was also made to severely reduce the giga count in the game in order to help the economy by swapping the price of combination coupons to 6.5Mil gigas.

Any amazing discoveries with improving/fixing the game mechanics? (Like the "R" problem) Several. The game now has a relay server (meaning anyone you previously got an R with you will now connect with (respectively unless you disconnect from relay server). We also now have a model editor, enabling brand new items entirely. In addition to this, we recently were able to unpack the in-game and room packets, thus enabling us to edit in-game features, thus allowing us to do things such as possibly patch chains, create small mini-games like tag, etc.

How long since this forum change? It changed several times -- I started groups that were against the new skin because opti started to take over. Therefore it changed several times because I kept hating the skin.

Cool.
Cool lol

What about these taggy thingies
Newest one:

Yz

Quote from: Allie on September 08, 2011, 08:29:35 AM

Cool.

do, don't say D: i want
DISCORD killyzkill

Allie

Iridion

thats how we roll maddie

Yz

DISCORD killyzkill

Allie

Iridion

thats how we roll maddie

Styx

coo thxl ima download see what it's like after ages of not playing xP

mo9

Quote from: Styx on September 09, 2011, 02:52:47 AM
coo thxl ima download see what it's like after ages of not playing xP
new ingame skin and transes , dont be surprised
ZeaL Rank 1 BvB, just because

vv secks box

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-