May 04, 2024, 02:40:11 PMLatest Member: FrankClaip
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » General Discussion » Server roll back?

Server roll back?

Started by Styx, November 21, 2010, 09:49:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Styx

November 21, 2010, 09:49:46 AM Last Edit: November 21, 2010, 09:54:25 AM by Styx
Gay :|. Lost all the stuff I traded for.
Also noticed some banned people that are now unbanned. (boutplesea)
Guessing u guys had a database error and deleted it by accident or something. :\.

FireyDevel

Yesterday was Saturday November 20, just so everyone knows... Although it seems everything I did yesterday is now gone.
Redemption - We're more than hardcore, know how to start wars and scar yours...

Get ready for doom, because I've blackened the sun and I've bloodied the moon.

NeoKiller

ahh that was why i were lvl 148 again
lol
althougj i ere alreadynearly150 ^^

Santa

We are very sorry for the minor inconvenience caused, apparantly our dedicated server was shutdown, and removed due to a fraudulent cause or something, but after I sent in the necessary papers, I finally got the dedi back up and running. (Had to re-do everything).

Server was rolled back exactly 1 hour and 18 minutes.

We do backups every 2 hours automatically.

~RedEyes.

FireyDevel

Quote from: RedEyes on November 21, 2010, 01:21:22 PM
We are very sorry for the minor inconvenience caused, apparantly our dedicated server was shutdown, and removed due to a fraudulent cause or something, but after I sent in the necessary papers, I finally got the dedi back up and running. (Had to re-do everything).

~RedEyes.

So uhh do we just dismiss yesterday as though it never happened? :P
Redemption - We're more than hardcore, know how to start wars and scar yours...

Get ready for doom, because I've blackened the sun and I've bloodied the moon.

Santa

Sniper

~RedEyes.
No wonder it took so long, also I see you have a letter put up about boutcheetah, you should put a title or something above the letter, center it and the whole bit.

Thanks mmiicc0 for the sigs! ;D

Styx

Server was rolled back exactly 1 hour and 18 minutes.

We do backups every 2 hours automatically.

~RedEyes.

Thank lord it was 1 hour and 18 minutes and not the whole database gone.

Thanks anyways. D:.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-