May 22, 2024, 04:05:31 AMLatest Member: MohamedTat
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other BoutCheetah Stuff » Report A Bug » Solved Bug Reports » Can't acces my account

Can't acces my account

Started by corynush1, November 10, 2012, 09:13:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

corynush1

My account username is:melysuka i can't acces it . It says the password was changed/or incorrect. Could u help me? Maybe giving my password back? I tried to get it back from 3 months ago i checked all my emails I don't know what happened. Can you give it back to me?

spiderstar

You need to provide proof that the account is yours first.

corynush1

How should i do that? I told u the username i don't remember its name its 3 months..Its lot of time I know the ex password..

ZeroUH

Without any proofs, we can't help you. Sorry... ;/

Iridion

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

Selene

They have different IP's however it could still be his account. Pm Santa with information that its your account.

corynush1

Thanks Selene..I got dynamic ip so it changes everytime i disconnect from the internet..I swear it's mine..I just don't remember my email i know only the user. And the bot..last time i used was surge or ram..I forgot that..It sux when u lose a lvl 150 account..

Santa

Quote from: corynush1 on November 11, 2012, 03:21:32 PM
Thanks Selene..I got dynamic ip so it changes everytime i disconnect from the internet..I swear it's mine..I just don't remember my email i know only the user. And the bot..last time i used was surge or ram..I forgot that..It sux when u lose a lvl 150 account..

We will be able to assist you with this.  Do you happen to have any screenshots while you were playing?  Or have you made any purchases with that account?

corynush1

I purchased member . Screens i don't have i needed to reinstall my windows. I just remember i bought member some time ago

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-