May 15, 2024, 05:08:43 PMLatest Member: adlerFoes

Lag Bug

Started by Nightmare56, January 11, 2013, 11:58:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nightmare56

January 11, 2013, 11:58:43 PM Last Edit: January 12, 2013, 12:00:07 AM by Nightmare56
when i play with anyone they dont see me moving or when i attack mobs they also glitch and keep jumping up and down can someone please help me?

jinhongzhu

Creator Of Mid-Air Block <--Corr told me to put this k.

Nightmare56

Quote from: jinhongzhu on January 12, 2013, 12:04:53 AM
Any screenies?

i kinda cant show screen shots because my friends tell me i dont move when i move..

ghostkid17

I know what you are talking about as I've had this problem a lot.  It is most likely a poor connection to the person/people or something is causing your internet connection to be poor. Mostly when this happened to me it was due to my internet connection. Try reseting your internet connection see if that helps.
-Oreos-
Quote from: Materger
I am now an Oreos fan!
Quote from: Allie
Oreos was a failed project.

Nightmare56

the internet isnt the problem because my brother plays fine

KillerPig

why does he need screenies. its obvious wat hes talking about lol

IGN: KillerPig (H) | NinjaPig (H) | ShadowPig (H) | KillerPig (L)
LVL: 225 | 225 | 225 | 44
GUILD: ZeaL | CourageCrew | Lil Optis | -

Nightmare56

How would i fix this bug. I even re downloaded the game think it would be fixed but still the same thing happens.

Santa

Quote from: Nightmare56 on January 12, 2013, 01:52:38 PM
How would i fix this bug. I even re downloaded the game think it would be fixed but still the same thing happens.

It really depends, if you have a firewall running on your computer, that could be a major factor in why it's doing what it's doing.  Try disabling all firewall/antiviruses and let me know if the issue is still happening.

Thanks,
~RedEyes.

Nightmare56

Can i run this game on windows 8?

Selene

Nightmare56

January 12, 2013, 05:12:01 PM #10 Last Edit: January 12, 2013, 05:20:57 PM by Nightmare56
I turned off my firewall still i didnt move to other people's screens

Nightmare56

can it be also that my brother is running on the same ip?

boutcheetahz

Quote from: Nightmare56 on January 12, 2013, 09:01:18 PM
No it's not. It has got to be that your computer has the problem if your brother plays fine. Did it work last time or not? If yes then what did you do before it happened? Try undoing it if it's okay and post if it works.
IGN(High): HateDark
IGN(Low): LoveLight

Nightmare56

Quote from: boutcheetahz on January 12, 2013, 10:51:08 PM
Quote from: Nightmare56 on January 12, 2013, 09:01:18 PM
No it's not. It has got to be that your computer has the problem if your brother plays fine. Did it work last time or not? If yes then what did you do before it happened? Try undoing it if it's okay and post if it works.
well when i asked a mod to join a room with me and see if i move or not they say i move but to my brothers screen it just shows me standing there.

jeroen

I have had this problem too with my brother he couldn't damage the mobs and he also didn't move on my screen if I was room master and else if he was room master I had the problem.

Nightmare56

Can someone please help me?

medchiller

Its usually due to poor connection. Many things can cause this such as, having to many people on the same network doing to many things at once (I have this problem a lot), your internet is just not good enough to be running the game or the other person has poor connection to you (unlikely in this situation because sounds like it happens in sector). My suggestion try asking your family to stay off the internet while you play and make sure that strangers aren't on your internet (Look up videos on how to kick people off your internet), Also try re-installing the game.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-