May 01, 2024, 10:25:05 PMLatest Member: Ferbalkoa
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other BoutCheetah Stuff » Report A Bug » Solved Bug Reports » My bot trans is weak and I'm a Ram.

My bot trans is weak and I'm a Ram.

Started by joeygamer4, February 14, 2013, 02:17:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

joeygamer4

For some reason I do more damage in my regular state, than my transed state.  I mean I looked at my stats and it says my trans att is like 400-500 and my regular stats are 200-300.  Idk wats going on cause whether I use any trans, special or regular they're weaker than my normal state and my rush is much stronger than everything else.  I'm a lvl 135 and it's been tht way since probably about lvl 120.  I just didn't think it was such a big deal til now, but sector fights have become increasingly difficult because of this problem I have been having, I mean on lvl 153 my digidragon does like 110 and my regular state does 180-200.  doesn't make any sense.

Cooky

Its probably because you must have a high ammount of TA (also known as trans attack). TA makes it so you do more damage to transed enemies (shown in sector by a different looking HP bar) when you are not transed. Also when you play on {h} mode the enemies have higher TD (trans defense- take less damage from trans enemies) I believe. And maybe you were using RushII, that would make it do more damage as well.

Yz

trans attack isn't your damage in trans. that's your damage against bosses. so maybe you've just been fighting bosses, that will make you do more damage. like if a patch has 5000 TA, he will kill all bosses and mini-bosses in one hit. so he's stronger if he doesn't trans.

or maybe you aren't wearing a high level body? bodies are what give you attack in trans.
DISCORD killyzkill

Rossbach

February 14, 2013, 02:40:26 PM #3 Last Edit: February 15, 2013, 03:47:54 PM by Rossbach
@ Tricky
"I mean I looked at my stats and it says my trans att is like 400-500 and my regular stats are 200-300."

Possible reasons:

1. II skills
2. Have tons of TA. thus you hit high on "boss" mobs while un-transed.
3. Fighting mobs with TD, while transed. ({m}, {h})  ::)

Omnomnom eating toast.

Cooky

hey Ross I just said those same exact things

Rossbach

Quote from: Cooky on February 14, 2013, 02:42:57 PM
hey Ross I just said those same exact things

1. Summed it up in a more read-able way.

2. Post was mainly for the @ Tricky part.  ::)

Omnomnom eating toast.

Jonathan

Quote from: Rossbach on February 14, 2013, 02:40:26 PM
@ Tricky
"I mean I looked at my stats and it says my trans att is like 400-500 and my regular stats are 200-300."

Possible reasons:

1. II skills
2. Have tons of TA. thus you hit high on "boss" mobs while un-transed.
3. Fighting mobs with TD, while transed. ({m}, {h})

Ross's post without a  ::) ! I found one!

But yeah, Ross, Tricky, and Cooky are right.

Live the life you want. Don't let others control you.

joeygamer4

Lol, thx.  Didn't know tht and ya i got like 2000 ta so thts probably why cause i do like 800 on sargent sector non-transed, but while transed i do like 200.  Its a shame cause I like my digi-dragon.  I think they should change it and make it so ur trans does more att with ta instead of non-transed.  Would make more sense, cause the ta disrupts the whole flow of the game cause u wanna trans for small enemies and then not trans for large, which makes it awkward for play (in my opinion).

Cooky

Quote from: joeygamer4 on February 27, 2013, 05:02:09 AM
Lol, thx.  Didn't know tht and ya i got like 2000 ta so thts probably why cause i do like 800 on sargent sector non-transed, but while transed i do like 200.  Its a shame cause I like my digi-dragon.  I think they should change it and make it so ur trans does more att with ta instead of non-transed.  Would make more sense, cause the ta disrupts the whole flow of the game cause u wanna trans for small enemies and then not trans for large, which makes it awkward for play (in my opinion).
bad idea

rams would be so overpowered

and patches would be horrible

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-