May 08, 2024, 12:53:02 PMLatest Member: hvMep
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » General Discussion » Banned for what?!?!?!?

Banned for what?!?!?!?

Started by seaneezy, April 02, 2011, 07:34:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

seaneezy

why did i get banned? I just started today, and i was accused for something! What is it that i am accused for, powerleveling? Powerleveling is not in your terms of service. I can't go into a level 121 game when im level 60? What is this?!?!?!?!

zepher2211

Don't tell me you weren't there's minute inbetween your first and second flags, meaning you were in a room with a low level who did a high level in a minute.
Powersurge
Headstrong

seaneezy

he did the lava one at lvl 142 or sometin with a full room of lvl 150+'s, were not hacking/leeching. They helped me lvl up

zepher2211

I doubt it would have flagged you if you were in a room full of level 150's.
Powersurge
Headstrong

seaneezy

zepher2211

April 02, 2011, 07:49:23 AM #5 Last Edit: April 02, 2011, 08:09:15 AM by zepher2211
The auto hack detecting system flags your account when it detects you breaking a rule. 11 flags= ban

EDIT
10 Flags = Ban sorry
Powersurge
Headstrong

seaneezy

wait you dont give players a warning? What if the flag system bugs? World of Warcraft did once and it went crazy

zepher2211

Quote from: seaneezy on April 02, 2011, 07:51:25 AM
wait you dont give players a warning? What if the flag system bugs? World of Warcraft did once and it went crazy

It doesn't.
Powersurge
Headstrong

seaneezy

wow, this is dumb. Is there anyway I can persuade you to unban me before i code my own private server, i know C++. I've made a maplestory private server

zepher2211

Quote from: seaneezy on April 02, 2011, 07:55:46 AM
wow, this is dumb. Is there anyway I can persuade you to unban me before i code my own private server, i know C++. I've made a maplestory private server

I Lol'd at you making it seem like I'm staff, pm Redeyes with a pragraph on why you shouldn't be banned, if you don't then your account will stay permanently banned; I personally don't care if you code your own server, go ahead!
Powersurge
Headstrong

Santa

Here is a more detailed log on what you was doing.

If you would like to request a un-ban, please send me a detailed paragraph on what you did wrong

(Look at the rules carefully this time.)

zepher2211

Thanks for lying to me dude 32= Level 204 33= Level 211. I'd believe you could do 204 in 40 seconds with level 200 rams and kowbot. O.o 211, no way dude.
Powersurge
Headstrong

Stella

Same trouble here. Just played 204 and some 211 with high levels :/

zepher2211

Quote from: Stella on April 02, 2011, 08:30:47 AM
Same trouble here. Just played 204 and some 211 with high levels :/

Not only did you hack leech, you hacked as well, fail.
Powersurge
Headstrong

Stella

Happened with another acc also with red box drop

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-