May 08, 2024, 03:34:28 AMLatest Member: migZep
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Spam » read

read

Started by XMetroX, August 20, 2012, 04:33:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

123bomb123

Quote from: Yz on August 21, 2012, 06:20:24 AM
Oh and one more thing, he was demoted for disrespect and flaming and acting childish on Evo forums too. He didn't 'leave them'.

I KNEW HE WOULDN'T JUST LEAVE, AHAHA.
IGN: MisterZ

ZeaL - Rank 1 in antagonizing, just
because.

Rub me out like genies, won't concede til I'm graffiti
Quote from: Yz on January 14, 2012, 06:48:35 PM
mrz is like top 40 and would probly be like
"fuk yeh n00bs im god bow to god''

Cooky

August 21, 2012, 02:43:38 PM #16 Last Edit: August 21, 2012, 02:48:59 PM by Cooky
Quote from: Iridion on August 21, 2012, 05:44:59 AM
Quote from: Cooky on August 21, 2012, 05:25:11 AM
Quote from: Iridion on August 21, 2012, 05:15:38 AM
"broken computer" is the most horrible and out of contest excuse i've ever heard
LOLWUT?  u think my computer crashing everytime I play the game im supposed to be moderating didnt affect my ability to moderate? your out of your mind if you think thats true..
if your computer crashed every 30mins as you said you should have atleast told anyone who could demote you temporarily or if necessary permenently as from what i've read you did nothing, literally. "broken computer" for not doing your job is out of context

+leaking info from a server to another is lame
Im pretty sure I told everyone, I made a thread in general discussion, and in staff section. I also told people on MSN. And dont always believe what you read.

Quote+leaking info from a server to another is lame
and please stay on topic

QuoteOh and one more thing, he was demoted for disrespect and flaming and acting childish on Evo forums too. He didn't 'leave them'. I have many screens but for now, we are focusing on why he was demoted here. So here we go.
biggest lie I ever heard, are you serious?

and yes I recognize my faults, I was a horrible mod.

Quotehe is basically telling me I have no power over him whatsoever. I have to place to give him orders, in his opinion.
Thats because Kenny had promised me I would not be demoted, and I figured he had more power then you, and so I figured you were mistaken.

Yz

Contrary to YOUR belief, you were a day or so off demotion. I have screens of how you acted over there. ****ing childish as hell.
DISCORD killyzkill

Cooky

August 21, 2012, 02:50:05 PM #18 Last Edit: August 21, 2012, 02:51:44 PM by Cooky
Quote from: Yz on August 21, 2012, 02:48:27 PM
Contrary to YOUR belief, you were a day or so off demotion.
nope thats a lie, if you talked to tok or anyone over there they are just saying that.

also, I edited my previous post.

I gtg ill bbl.

Yz

None of what you said has enough validity for me to even need to reply - you still look wrong. NOW you recognize your faults, that's really all I have to say...
DISCORD killyzkill

Cooky

Quote from: Yz on August 21, 2012, 02:54:32 PM
None of what you said has enough validity for me to even need to reply - you still look wrong. NOW you recognize your faults, that's really all I have to say...
thats funny because I have been saying I was a horrible mod for weeks..

Yz

Show me a post of yours (unedited) where you've said that then please??

And even if you have been saying that for weeks, you still used the computer as an excuse for being demoted.
DISCORD killyzkill

KillerPig

no1 wants to hear staff drama go to pm pls

IGN: KillerPig (H) | NinjaPig (H) | ShadowPig (H) | KillerPig (L)
LVL: 225 | 225 | 225 | 44
GUILD: ZeaL | CourageCrew | Lil Optis | -

Yz

It's both in and out of PM. I've been ignoring threads like these since Cooky was demoted, this is the first time I've corrected him ::) Don't read the thread pig, better yet don't reply to it
DISCORD killyzkill

Iridion

Quote from: Cooky on August 21, 2012, 04:22:32 PM
wow a mod that says he's horrible is a great mod, lets keep him!

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

Yz

Quote from: Iridion on August 21, 2012, 04:39:00 PM
Quote from: Cooky on August 21, 2012, 04:22:32 PM
wow a mod that says he's horrible is a great mod, lets keep him!

DISCORD killyzkill

Pokeh

mo9

ZeaL Rank 1 BvB, just because

vv secks box

Yz

DISCORD killyzkill

mo9

August 21, 2012, 04:52:02 PM #29 Last Edit: August 21, 2012, 04:52:47 PM by mo9
kekekekekekkekekekeke
was gunna use a meme as a response but i don't wanna be in any danger (A)
ZeaL Rank 1 BvB, just because

vv secks box

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-