BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Spam » read

read

Started by XMetroX, August 20, 2012, 04:33:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KillerPig

(click to show/hide)
vs
(click to show/hide)

IGN: KillerPig (H) | NinjaPig (H) | ShadowPig (H) | KillerPig (L)
LVL: 225 | 225 | 225 | 44
GUILD: ZeaL | CourageCrew | Lil Optis | -

Cooky

Quote from: Iridion on August 21, 2012, 04:39:00 PM
wow a mod that says he's horrible is a great mod, lets keep him!
I didnt say I am horrible I said I was horrible
please learn to read

no one could possibly be a good mod without being able to play the game hes supposed to be moderating, but it sounds like you expected me to? what?

Yz

Quote from: Yz on August 21, 2012, 06:20:24 AMA mod should never go to such lengths to argue with an Admin when they don't even have good logic to back it up. So, he actually WAS bad as a mod even considering the fact he had a broken Computer. I could have done 100x a better job by at least checking report a rule breaker and giving my 2 cents, let alone getting online 10-20 mins a day and doing one thing.

That's why he was really demoted. Don't want to see another thread like this again.
DISCORD killyzkill

mo9

Quote from: Cooky on August 21, 2012, 05:01:57 PM
Quote from: Iridion on August 21, 2012, 04:39:00 PM
wow a mod that says he's horrible is a great mod, lets keep him!
I didnt say I am horrible I said I was horrible
please learn to read

no one could possibly be a good mod without being able to play the game hes supposed to be moderating, but it sounds like you expected me to? what?

ZeaL Rank 1 BvB, just because

vv secks box

Cooky

Tricky and everyone you can say all you want but until you give me a period of time when I actually have all the tools needed for being a good mod (such as a working computer) you can never fully judge me as a mod. How do you know my arguement and attitude problems werent directly stemming from the frustration and stress of having a broken computer? You dont know, thats the thing. And you never will know until someday when I hopefully get the chance to be a mod again and I have all the tools I need. Until then, all of your insults, criticism, and flaming can only be taken with a grain of salt.

Yz

Yeah, ok, and shit like being unable to cope with criticism is why I'll never allow you to be a mod again - so long as I have the power anyways ;D
DISCORD killyzkill

mo9

viva la revolucion !!
ZeaL Rank 1 BvB, just because

vv secks box

Cooky

Quote from: Yz on August 21, 2012, 05:16:55 PM
and shit like being unable to cope with criticism

QuoteTricky and everyone you can say all you want but until you give me a period of time when I actually have all the tools needed for being a good mod (such as a working computer) you can never fully judge me as a mod. How do you know my arguement and attitude problems werent directly stemming from the frustration and stress of having a broken computer? You dont know, thats the thing. And you never will know until someday when I hopefully get the chance to be a mod again and I have all the tools I need. Until then, all of your insults, criticism, and flaming can only be taken with a grain of salt.

loewe98

Quote from: Yz on August 21, 2012, 05:16:55 PM
Yeah, ok, and shit like being unable to cope with criticism is why I'll never allow you to be a mod again - so long as I have the power anyways ;D

U sayd he's rude ? How are u agains't me?Lmao...
U make fun off me when u can.. and i dont know what happend but its not up to u to say that off him, an admin must have respect for every1 which u doesen't have.. for every1

Yz

I'm rude to you because you don't like my personality. I don't break any rules doing so. Cooky directly violated his duty as a mod by being rude to me (sounds weak but that's just how a "business" is)

Also Firey, if I am SOOOOO BAD then I guess I woulda gotten demoted by now eh..?
DISCORD killyzkill

Cooky

Quote from: Yz on August 21, 2012, 05:22:24 PM
Cooky directly violated his duty as a mod by being rude to me

QuoteTricky and everyone you can say all you want but until you give me a period of time when I actually have all the tools needed for being a good mod (such as a working computer) you can never fully judge me as a mod. How do you know my arguement and attitude problems werent directly stemming from the frustration and stress of having a broken computer? You dont know, thats the thing. And you never will know until someday when I hopefully get the chance to be a mod again and I have all the tools I need. Until then, all of your insults, criticism, and flaming can only be taken with a grain of salt.

loewe98

Quote from: Yz on August 21, 2012, 05:22:24 PM
I'm rude to you because you don't like my personality. I don't break any rules doing so. Cooky directly violated his duty as a mod by being rude to me (sounds weak but that's just how a "business" is)

Also Firey, if I am SOOOOO BAD then I guess I woulda gotten demoted by now eh..?

I never sayd u were SOOOOOOO BAD , i only sayd its not up to you to say that he was rude . You didn't read very well i guess.

Yz

Ugh.. it's like handling 2 kids... FIRSLY

@ COOKY: I was talking to Firey. not you.

@ FIREY: I already answered about the "rude" bit. GUESS U READ VERY BAD LOL.
DISCORD killyzkill

Yoshi91

Quote from: Cooky on August 21, 2012, 05:14:10 PM
Tricky and everyone you can say all you want but until you give me a period of time when I actually have all the tools needed for being a good mod (such as a working computer) you can never fully judge me as a mod. How do you know my arguement and attitude problems werent directly stemming from the frustration and stress of having a broken computer? You dont know, thats the thing. And you never will know until someday when I hopefully get the chance to be a mod again and I have all the tools I need. Until then, all of your insults, criticism, and flaming can only be taken with a grain of salt.

0.0 Have you been reading the last 3 pages of the things you COULD have done WITH a stupid broken computer? Denial, denial, denial I dun even know you but just seeing your reasoning makes me wanna puke.

Cooky

Quote from: Yoshi91 on August 21, 2012, 05:27:09 PM
0.0 Have you been reading the last 3 pages of the things you COULD have done WITH a stupid broken computer? Denial, denial, denial I dun even know you but just seeing your reasoning makes me wanna puke.

Quote from: Cookyuntil you give me a period of time when I actually have all the tools needed for being a good mod (such as a working computer) you can never fully judge me as a mod

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-