May 08, 2024, 05:48:12 PMLatest Member: Timothyrhili
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Spam » read

read

Started by XMetroX, August 20, 2012, 04:33:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

loewe98

Hmmmm , than u maybe should quit again :d . And give Cooky another cahnce ^^

Yz

Why? It's in spam, and no one is flaming - I'm up all night and arguing is fun to me

Btw I thought you were enjoying this, because of your "popcorn" post or was that just for attention? xD

Fight me

@Firey: Sounds stupid, naw to both
DISCORD killyzkill

Pokeh

if bc and b.e both kicked cooky then maybe its not us, its him ;o

Yz

Quote from: Pokeh on August 21, 2012, 05:51:50 PM
if bc and b.e both kicked cooky then maybe its not us, its him ;o

This x1000, another reason why I'd rather not give him another chance o_O
DISCORD killyzkill

jinhongzhu

Quote from: Yz on August 21, 2012, 05:51:28 PM
Why? It's in spam, and no one is flaming - I'm up all night and arguing is fun to me

Btw I thought you were enjoying this, because of your "popcorn" post or was that just for attention? xD

Fight me

@Firey: Sounds stupid, naw to both
:3 K go on ^^

Creator Of Mid-Air Block <--Corr told me to put this k.

Cooky

Quote from: Yz on August 21, 2012, 05:48:45 PM
I was never demoted, I quit.

LOL

quitting is worse then getting demoted

Yz

There are so many things wrong with what you just said I won't even reply to that..

Meh poke is basing so I'll do it anyways

LOL OK BRO SO IF SOMEONE GETS RID OF YOU BECAUSE OF FLAWS IT'S NOT AS BAD AS IF SOMEONE RESIGNED BECAUSE THEY COULDN'T PLAY ANYMORE?

OKAY BRO

OKAY

***** ***** says
but on my behalf
tell him everyone who quit had a valid reason
simply
DISCORD killyzkill

loewe98

tricky , i can stay up whole night to but i have better things to do than waisting my time on you since i go fitness tomorrow and starting whit taibox ;) , and u wanted to fight u sayd to tze . Sure come and find me  trololol

NeoKiller

Cooky

Quote from: Yz on August 21, 2012, 05:57:26 PM
There are so many things wrong with what you just said I won't even reply to that..

LOL OK BRO SO IF SOMEONE GETS RID OF YOU BECAUSE OF FLAWS IT'S NOT AS BAD AS IF SOMEONE RESIGNED BECAUSE THEY COULDN'T PLAY ANYMORE?

Having to leave because you cant play anymore =/= quitting

Yz

Quote from: loewe98 on August 21, 2012, 05:58:20 PM
tricky , i can stay up whole night to but i have better things to do than waisting my time on you since i go fitness tomorrow and starting whit taibox ;) , and u wanted to fight u sayd to tze . Sure come and find me  trololol

TOMORROW I'M JUST MAKING $160 FROM DJ THINGS AND DOING WORK EXPERIENCE WITH MY GIRLFRIEND BRO SO NO PROBLEM HAVE FUN WITH YOUR EXCITING LIFE XD
DISCORD killyzkill

Yz

Quote from: Cooky on August 21, 2012, 06:00:20 PM
Quote from: Yz on August 21, 2012, 05:57:26 PM

Having to leave because you cant play anymore =/= quitting

So you are the worst GM in the history of the world for how you "quit" **** then?
DISCORD killyzkill

loewe98

Quote from: Yz on August 21, 2012, 06:01:17 PM
Quote from: loewe98 on August 21, 2012, 05:58:20 PM

TOMORROW I'M JUST MAKING $160 FROM DJ THINGS AND DOING WORK EXPERIENCE WITH MY GIRLFRIEND BRO SO NO PROBLEM HAVE FUN WITH YOUR EXCITING LIFE XD

I would love to 1v1 u <3

NeoKiller

senseless agrument is senseless

i bet noone notices the typo when reading first

Yz

toughest kid ever bro threatening on the internet mang u so awesome can u like beat up guys and take their stuff coz u r that strong i wish i was that strong :(
DISCORD killyzkill

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-