May 08, 2024, 07:22:34 PMLatest Member: Alyssaram
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Spam » Asmit

Asmit

Started by Rossbach, March 06, 2013, 09:54:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yz

you're gonna keep doin this knowing the outcome and then you'll come back in a couple months saying sorry or w/e wanting to forum again.
shit man.
DISCORD killyzkill

Purple

Quote from: Yz on March 08, 2013, 12:29:18 AM
you're gonna keep doin this knowing the outcome and then you'll come back in a couple months saying sorry or w/e wanting to forum again.
shit man.

I don't see how this would get me ip banned without getting warned / muted first.

Also, I came back cause I moved so my ip changed. I probably wouldn't have changed my ip just to forum.

^**** im special xd

Yz

being muted is the same thing to me lawl
DISCORD killyzkill

Purple

Quote from: Yz on March 08, 2013, 12:33:08 AM

muted normally expires, doesn't it?

^**** im special xd

cybercjt

Quote from: Purple on March 08, 2013, 12:30:56 AM
Quote from: Yz on March 08, 2013, 12:29:18 AM
shit man.

I don't see how this would get me ip banned without getting warned / muted first.

Also, I came back cause I moved so my ip changed. I probably wouldn't have changed my ip just to forum.
what happens if you got IP banned again? you gonna move lol  ::)
Normal / Low
IGN: LT.Surge / Psycho_Patch
Level: 172 / 7
Guild: None / None

Thx to Pig for the Raichu sig. :D

Badass PvPer I guess so.. XD

Selene

Quote from: Purple on March 08, 2013, 12:34:49 AM

Not really. When you get muted you have a very low chance in getting unmuted.

Rossbach

March 08, 2013, 02:52:08 AM #21 Last Edit: March 08, 2013, 02:55:11 AM by Rossbach
Quote from: Selene on March 08, 2013, 12:43:07 AM
Quote from: Purple on March 08, 2013, 12:34:49 AM

Not really. When you get muted you have a very low chance in getting unmuted.

^This.

//Only chance you can is if you suck up to a staff member, as they decide when a person gets un-muted. However Allie tends to find out and mutes the person.  ::)

Omnomnom eating toast.

Frith

May aswell not bother complaining i got warned twice even though both my comments were on topic and they STILL didnt listen, oh well, no point whinging about it  ::)

Yz

Quote from: Frith on March 08, 2013, 04:38:08 AM
May aswell not bother complaining i got warned twice even though both my comments were on topic and they STILL didnt listen, oh well, no point whinging about it  ::)

your english is bad if you thought you were on topic
DISCORD killyzkill

Frith

Quote from: Yz on March 08, 2013, 04:43:55 AM

so your insulting my choice of vocabulary now, ok  :)

Yz

Quote from: Frith on March 08, 2013, 04:49:45 AM

your english is bad if you think what i said had anything to do with vocabulary. vocabulary = choice of words. you ain't looking good, if you wanna rebel you should have a shred of logic to use first
DISCORD killyzkill

Frith

Quote from: Yz on March 08, 2013, 04:52:48 AM
Quote from: Frith on March 08, 2013, 04:49:45 AM

your english is bad if you think what i said had anything to do with vocabulary. vocabulary = choice of words. you ain't looking good, if you wanna rebel you should have a shred of logic to use first
wow, your clever. Your saying my english is bad if i think i was on topic. im saying my choice of words used in the comment was on topic - vocabulary - logic. i dont 'wanna rebel' im just expressing the truth

Yz

i checked the post. you said "i thought tiny quit bc?" on a thread about Tinypatch. so yeah, you have a very awful conception of how that thread went if you think you were on topic.

thus your choice of words was off topic.

your vocabulary had nothing to do with it.

the "truth" aka your warped opinion. your post didn't help anyone, so it deserved a warn.
DISCORD killyzkill

Frith

Quote from: Yz on March 08, 2013, 04:59:50 AM
i checked the post. you said "i thought tiny quit bc?" on a thread about Tinypatch. so yeah, you have a very awful conception of how that thread went if you think you were on topic.

thus your choice of words was off topic.

your vocabulary had nothing to do with it.

the "truth" aka your warped opinion. your post didn't help anyone, so it deserved a warn.
yes, because i was him/ someone on his account bad mouthing to selene.
'i thought tiny quit' meaning it couldnt be him.
meaning it was probably someone else on his account.
so like i said, you didnt listen even after i explain, but what the hell.

'I have a very awful conception of how the thread went' well not really, I was giving Information about the bot tiny patch and the fact that it was most likely not him, you just have an awful conception of what my post meant.

Yz

you're implying we care about what you THINK. whatever you KNOW is useful on a report. plus, it was obvious he had just came back. regardless whether it was him on his account or not, the account is responsible for rules broken on it. so even if you were right, even if it was a different player and not Tiny, he'd still get punishment for acting like that on the account.

my conception of your post is simple: it didn't help, it was stupid. reasons above.

"'i thought tiny quit' meaning it couldnt be him." no that's not what it means. lrn2english plox. everyone who quits comes back anyways.
DISCORD killyzkill

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-