May 08, 2024, 03:51:55 AMLatest Member: migZep
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Spam » Asmit

Asmit

Started by Rossbach, March 06, 2013, 09:54:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Frith

Quote from: Yz on March 08, 2013, 05:08:10 AM
you're implying we care about what you THINK. whatever you KNOW is useful on a report. plus, it was obvious he had just came back. regardless whether it was him on his account or not, the account is responsible for rules broken on it. so even if you were right, even if it was a different player and not Tiny, he'd still get punishment for acting like that on the account.

my conception of your post is simple: it didn't help, it was stupid. reasons above.

"'i thought tiny quit' meaning it couldnt be him." no that's not what it means. lrn2english plox. everyone who quits comes back anyways.
Yeah, I forgot you only give a f*ck about the part of the communtiy that suck up to you, sorry  ::)
and it was obvious how exactly? I'm not even going to waste my time explaining myself because like you said, you dont care about what i think.

whatever you say, good for you sir, move on. im not wasting any more of time explaining myself to someone who wont even listen.

Yz

lol okay. i meant we don't care about what you think of a report. we need solid evidence or posts don't matter there. but feel free to lose your shit all over this thread like a 5 year old would, it makes you look calm and collected about how right you think you are xD

also gg, move on out for the men thanksz 8)
DISCORD killyzkill

Frith

Like i said, not wasting any more of my time, i didnt loose my shit im just explaining my point, you didnt have to post but you chose to calling me a 5 year old isnt valid. if how your acting is what you describe as acting like 'men' i would have hated to see you as a kid, byeeee

Yz

still here bro? lololololol get mad all over the place

gg
DISCORD killyzkill

Styx

we r scapegoat for dis guy lelele

Rossbach

March 08, 2013, 09:08:41 AM #35 Last Edit: March 08, 2013, 09:23:36 AM by Rossbach
Quote from: Frith on March 08, 2013, 05:17:22 AM
im not wasting any more of time explaining myself to someone who wont even listen.

Look out people, we have a hypocrite.  ::)

Ok people according to Frith any post in a report a rule breaker thread you can post;

"i thought x quit bc?" As long as x is who the topic is about.

Firstly, that was not helpful. You just stating something on what you think happened long ago that you don't even know if it happened or not having nothing to support you clam, that had nothing in helping the staff, instead only got in their way.

So actually we can cut this down:

"i thought x ..."

*Someone reports Tiny for flaming*

"i thought Tiny was too busy eating pizza"

That there is just as helpful as what you posted before.

*Someone reports Ross for spamming*

"i thought Ross was already banned."

*Someone reports Tricky for hacking in survival*

"i thought Tricky would hack at some point."

::)

Omnomnom eating toast.

Yz

Quote from: Rossbach on March 08, 2013, 09:08:41 AM
im not wasting any more of time explaining myself to someone who wont even listen.

Look out people, we have a hypocrite.  ::)

now that you've backed me up he'll think you're a suckup or something xD
DISCORD killyzkill

Rossbach

Quote from: Yz on March 08, 2013, 09:10:01 AM

Lol, probably. ::)

//Ross is not defending you for the sake of defending though, you can handle yourself. Ross had to post that though for the lulz.--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------  

Omnomnom eating toast.

Yz

Quote from: Rossbach on March 08, 2013, 09:21:48 AM
Quote from: Yz on March 08, 2013, 09:10:01 AM

Lol, probably. ::)

//Ross is not defending you for the sake of defending though, you can handle yourself. Ross had to post that though for the lulz.--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------  

ja i know
DISCORD killyzkill

Frith

Firstly ross, im not being a hypocrite... secondly, You go and tell people he was eating pizza because quite frankly idgaf  :)
And Yz, you said i was acting like a 5year old, then you act all big when someone backs you up, oh well

Yz

Quote from: Frith on March 08, 2013, 10:16:32 AM
Firstly ross, im not being a hypocrite... secondly, You go and tell people he was eating pizza because quite frankly idgaf  :)
And Yz, you said i was acting like a 5year old, then you act all big when someone backs you up, oh well

YOU STILL TALKING XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
DISCORD killyzkill

Bombz

stop fighting!  :(

Yz

DISCORD killyzkill

Rossbach

March 08, 2013, 10:42:41 AM #43 Last Edit: March 08, 2013, 10:53:01 AM by Rossbach
Firstly ross, im not being a hypocrite... secondly, You go and tell people he was eating pizza because quite frankly idgaf  :)

Firstly you are. Replying with "im not being a hypocrite" to what Ross said before proves it... secondly;

"You go and tell people he was eating pizza because quite frankly idgaf  :)"

Hmmm reminds Ross of this:

Quote from: Yz on March 08, 2013, 05:08:10 AM
you're implying we care about what you THINK.

I'm not even going to waste my time explaining myself because like you said, you dont care about what i think. whatever you say, good for you sir, move on.  im not wasting any more of time explaining myself to someone who wont even listen.

Checkmate, GG hypocrite. Becoming the person you hate and think is wrong.  ::)

Omnomnom eating toast.

Rossbach

LOLOLOLOLOLOL.  ::)

Omnomnom eating toast.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-