May 08, 2024, 05:51:59 AMLatest Member: GoddessEl
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Spam » Asmit

Asmit

Started by Rossbach, March 06, 2013, 09:54:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Frith

Quote from: Rossbach on March 08, 2013, 10:42:41 AM
Quote from: Frith on March 08, 2013, 10:16:32 AM
Firstly ross, im not being a hypocrite... secondly, You go and tell people he was eating pizza because quite frankly idgaf  :)

Firstly you are... secondly;

"You go and tell people he was eating pizza because quite frankly idgaf  :)"

Hmmm reminds Ross of this:

Quote from: Yz on March 08, 2013, 05:08:10 AM
you're implying we care about what you THINK.

Quote from: Frith on March 08, 2013, 05:17:22 AM
I'm not even going to waste my time explaining myself because like you said, you dont care about what i think. whatever you say, good for you sir, move on.  im not wasting any more of time explaining myself to someone who wont even listen.

Checkmate, GG hypocrite. Becoming the person you hate and think is wrong.  ::)
no, im not being a hypocrite, because i dont actually care what you think, you didnt need to get involved and you did so why should i?  :)

Yz

HE STILL TALKING!! MAN U CARE TOO MUCH XD ;D ;D
DISCORD killyzkill

Mario666

I don't care what you think, but I will argue with you every time you say something about me. gud1

Rossbach

March 08, 2013, 11:14:15 AM #48 Last Edit: March 08, 2013, 11:28:54 AM by Rossbach
Quote from: Frith on March 08, 2013, 10:52:29 AM
Firstly ross, im not being a hypocrite... secondly, You go and tell people he was eating pizza because quite frankly idgaf  :)

"You go and tell people he was eating pizza because quite frankly idgaf  :)"

I'm not even going to waste my time explaining myself because like you said, you dont care about what i think. whatever you say, good for you sir, move on.  im not wasting any more of time explaining myself to someone who wont even listen.

Checkmate, GG hypocrite. Becoming the person you hate and think is wrong.  ::)
no, im not being a hypocrite, because i dont actually care what you think, you didnt need to get involved and you did so why should i?  :)

"no, im not being a hypocrite, because i dont actually care what you think"

Wut? There is two ways to take this as your English / grammar sucks.

1a. We can take it as you claim you were not acting as a hypocrite on the reasoning "just because I claim I don't care, does not prove I am a hypocrite." If this is true, see 2-7.

1b. Another way to take this is that you say you are not being a hypocrite because you don't care what Ross says?

As long as you don't care what a person says, it means that you are not what they claim you are to be?

If you don't understand that here is an example:

So if lets say you are gay, not claiming you are, just using it as an example, and Ross called you gay, you would claim that you are not gay, even though you "are" because you don't care what Ross had to say.

If so follow the arrow -------------------------------------------------------> Hypocrite.

--> You got mad at Tricky for not caring about what you said in the report a rule beaker section and said "im not wasting any more of time explaining myself to someone who wont even listen."

--> Ross posts an example on how your post was not helpful.

--> Nub claims he does not care what Ross has to say acting just like tricky. //Hated Tricky's opinion on the matter then turns around and uses it himself.

Hypocrite.

---> "im not wasting any more of time explaining myself to someone who wont even listen."

---> Does not listen to what Ross has to say about you being a hypocrite acting against what you said just before that.

Hypocrite.

---> Ross posts more proof.

---> You say you don't care.

Hypocrite.

"you didnt need to get involved and you did so why should i?"

Just because Ross did not have to get involved does not mean Ross will not get involved. Seems rather biased of you to not care or listen to anyone who does not need to get involved.

Wait? Not care or listen to people?

"im not wasting any more of time explaining myself to someone who wont even listen."

Hypocrite, and now biased. Hope you enjoy being closed minded to your surroundings.  ::)

----> Claims he does not care.

----> Keeps posting.

Hypocrite.

"May aswell not bother complaining i got warned twice even though both my comments were on topic and they STILL didnt listen, oh well, no point whinging about it"

---> ""May aswell not bother complaining"

---> Complains.

---> "and they STILL didnt listen"

---> Does not listen himself.

---> "oh well, no point whinging about it"

---> Whines about it.

Hypocrite.

Omnomnom eating toast.

Bombz

Yz

DISCORD killyzkill

Yz

frith u should change ur name to G'd

cuz u ust got G'd
DISCORD killyzkill

Cooky

lol Frith is pulling a Cooky

Yz

DISCORD killyzkill

Frith

Quote from: Yz on March 08, 2013, 11:18:22 AM

cuz u ust got G'd
no

Yz

Quote from: Frith on March 08, 2013, 11:27:53 AM

cuz u ust got G'd
no

gg, annihilated bad rebel man
DISCORD killyzkill

Rossbach

March 08, 2013, 11:30:54 AM #57 Last Edit: March 08, 2013, 11:33:55 AM by Rossbach
Quote from: Frith on March 08, 2013, 11:27:53 AM

cuz u ust got G'd
no

---> Ross posts more proof explaining in detail.

---> Does not listen and ignores it.

---> Still claims he did not lose.

Hypocrite, biased, and closed minded. GG.  ::)

Omnomnom eating toast.

Yz

Quote from: kulvinder on March 08, 2013, 11:40:04 AM
I read Frith's post, maybe he tried to tell 'Did Tiny quit BC?'.
lol This spam section so w/e

which woulda been off topic
DISCORD killyzkill

Frith

Quote from: Rossbach on March 08, 2013, 11:14:15 AM
Quote from: Frith on March 08, 2013, 10:52:29 AM
Firstly ross, im not being a hypocrite... secondly, You go and tell people he was eating pizza because quite frankly idgaf  :)

"You go and tell people he was eating pizza because quite frankly idgaf  :)"

I'm not even going to waste my time explaining myself because like you said, you dont care about what i think. whatever you say, good for you sir, move on.  im not wasting any more of time explaining myself to someone who wont even listen.

Checkmate, GG hypocrite. Becoming the person you hate and think is wrong.  ::)
no, im not being a hypocrite, because i dont actually care what you think, you didnt need to get involved and you did so why should i?  :)

"no, im not being a hypocrite, because i dont actually care what you think"

Wut? There is two ways to take this as your English / grammar sucks.

1a. We can take it as you claim you were not acting as a hypocrite on the reasoning "just because I claim I don't care, does not prove I am a hypocrite." If this is true, see 2-7.

1b. Another way to take this is that you say you are not being a hypocrite because you don't care what Ross says?

As long as you don't care what a person says, it means that you are not what they claim you are to be?

If you don't understand that here is an example:

So if lets say you are gay, not claiming you are, just using it as an example, and Ross called you gay, you would claim that you are not gay, even though you "are" because you don't care what Ross had to say.

If so follow the arrow -------------------------------------------------------> Hypocrite.

--> You got mad at Tricky for not caring about what you said in the report a rule beaker section and said "im not wasting any more of time explaining myself to someone who wont even listen."

--> Ross posts an example on how your post was not helpful.

--> Nub claims he does not care what Ross has to say acting just like tricky. //Hated Tricky's opinion on the matter then turns around and uses it himself.

Hypocrite.

---> "im not wasting any more of time explaining myself to someone who wont even listen."

---> Does not listen to what Ross has to say about you being a hypocrite acting against what you said just before that.

Hypocrite.

---> Ross posts more proof.

---> You say you don't care.

Hypocrite.

"you didnt need to get involved and you did so why should i?"

Just because Ross did not have to get involved does not mean Ross will not get involved. Seems rather biased of you to not care or listen to anyone who does not need to get involved.

Wait? Not care or listen to people?

"im not wasting any more of time explaining myself to someone who wont even listen."

Hypocrite, and now biased. Hope you enjoy being closed minded to your surroundings.  ::)

----> Keeps posting.

Hypocrite.

"May aswell not bother complaining i got warned twice even though both my comments were on topic and they STILL didnt listen, oh well, no point whinging about it"

---> ""May aswell not bother complaining"

---> Complains.

---> "and they STILL didnt listen"

---> Does not listen himself.

---> "oh well, no point whinging about it"

---> Whines about it.

Hypocrite.
I cant even be bothered to continue this other than the fact you said
"6.

----> Keeps posting.

Hypocrite."
Give me one good reason why i should sit here while two guys have nothing better to do with thier time than to sit and try to pick out everything you'se think i have done wrong. Im obviously going to give my opinion if you going to sit there and try and offend me and prove me wrong, and i really dont care, say what you like, do what you like, it wont harm me in any way, shape or form  :)

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-