why

Started by zomniethe4, March 19, 2013, 08:20:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mic99

March 19, 2013, 09:22:28 PM #15 Last Edit: March 19, 2013, 09:25:09 PM by mic99
Quote from: zomniethe4 on March 19, 2013, 09:16:24 PM
no id rather discuss it hear
thanks for the offer though

but you should at least give a verbal warning. its not like they were arguing over nothing.
it actually had something to do with the rulebreaker

Their posts was directed at the victim (Dannii) for posting in "Report a RuleBreaker" section, which they did not feel is worthy of a report.
EDIT: Which doesn't contribute to the whole part of the thread. they allow people to use it to provide more proof than what the original poster posted, or other situations.

Also, for the verbal warnings people should look through the staffs posts in every section. Those threads tell them what is the right/wrong things to do in that given section of the forums.

paranoia

I'm lost can someone give a link or something to the situation?
EGK!

MagicXR

zomniethe4

Quote from: mic99 on March 19, 2013, 09:22:28 PM
Quote from: zomniethe4 on March 19, 2013, 09:16:24 PM
no id rather discuss it hear
thanks for the offer though

but you should at least give a verbal warning. its not like they were arguing over nothing.
it actually had something to do with the rulebreaker

Also, for the verbal warnings people should look through the staffs posts in every section. Those threads tell them what is the right/wrong things to do in that given section of the forums.
becayse ppl definelty report this kind of stuff all the time

Zom

antisickness

paranoia

March 19, 2013, 09:42:41 PM #20 Last Edit: March 19, 2013, 10:06:03 PM by Selene
The warning was uncalled for when both parties where trying to discuss whether or not the issue of the the report was to be taken seriously since it did not go against any of the rules.

http://boutcheetah.zylongaming.com/index.php?topic=32185.0
EGK!

mic99

@Zom, explain a bit more. If you meant like people report that kind of stuff, it's because they feel hurt/threatened.

@paranoia, Rule  #10. No spamming ingame, of any kind. In-Game rules.

zomniethe4

i was saying that this type of thing happens a lot so we all know what will happen
sarcasm

Zom

Materger

Code wana go make some gp hun? uffffff

squirtle! squirtle! 

-EGK-

paranoia

Quote from: mic99 on March 19, 2013, 09:47:33 PM
@Zom, explain a bit more. If you meant like people report that kind of stuff, it's because they feel hurt/threatened.

Your not getting the point.
EGK!

Materger

Code connects the points all the time point A with point B, c'mon it's easyyyy

squirtle! squirtle! 

-EGK-

paranoia

Materger dammit you too?
EGK!

mic99

Quote from: paranoia on March 19, 2013, 09:58:17 PM

What do you mean. The point is they talked about whether it is "Report a Rulebreaker worthy". Dannii has had this problem for awhile now, she felt hurt/harassed and reported it. It's in the section which most players know when to and not to post.

Quote from: zomniethe4 on March 19, 2013, 09:49:25 PM
i was saying that this type of thing happens a lot so we all know what will happen
sarcasm

Still, don't understand. From what it looks like to me (not the brightest guy) you are contradicting yourself stating "we all know what will happen" even though you have "sarcasm" in your post.

Sorry if I sound mean.

Madprox

March 19, 2013, 10:05:49 PM #28 Last Edit: March 19, 2013, 10:18:21 PM by Madprox
Rule  #10. No spamming ingame, of any kind. In-Game rules.
^Exactly. Therefore, Absense SL will stop doing this to Dannii, or it will result in consequences.

And to be even more honest, since he has been bugging Dannii for 2 weeks with this, this also affects rule #6.
Quote#6. No flaming or harassing of another player of any sort.

And for those two that got a warning: http://boutcheetah.zylongaming.com/index.php?topic=32185.0
Read it, that should do for answer to any remaining questions here.

EDIT: even easier -->
QuoteOnly people who should be posting is Forum Mods, GM's, In-Game Mods and people who "MAY" assist us with more information about the problem.

IGN: GM Max | Level: 270 | Guild: Utopia

zomniethe4

Quote from: mic99 on March 19, 2013, 10:05:12 PM
Quote from: paranoia on March 19, 2013, 09:58:17 PM

What do you mean. The point is they talked about whether it is "Report a Rulebreaker worthy". Dannii has had this problem for awhile now, she felt hurt/harassed and reported it. It's in the section which most players know when to and not to post.

Quote from: zomniethe4 on March 19, 2013, 09:49:25 PM
sarcasm

Still, don't understand. From what it looks like to me (not the brightest guy) you are contradicting yourself stating "we all know what will happen" even though you have "sarcasm" in your post.

Sorry if I sound mean.
loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

Zom

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-