May 08, 2024, 01:29:08 AMLatest Member: migZep
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Spam » The Halloween Event

The Halloween Event

Started by paranoia, October 18, 2013, 10:14:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

paranoia

October 18, 2013, 10:14:00 PM Last Edit: October 18, 2013, 10:17:40 PM by paranoia
Let me host it and make that **** crazy 8) Ill make it the best Halloween event ever!
EGK!

Toast

medchiller

I don't think that bans for everyone is ideal for the community  ::)

paranoia

Quote from: medchiller on October 18, 2013, 10:24:31 PM
I don't think that bans for everyone is ideal for the community  ::)
What do you mean? ???
EGK!

Bombz

Paranoia would be an awesome host.  8)

ghostkid17

If you want to host an event so bad, make your own.
-Oreos-
Quote from: Materger
I am now an Oreos fan!
Quote from: Allie
Oreos was a failed project.

paranoia

Quote from: Bombz on October 18, 2013, 10:34:22 PM
Paranoia would be an awesome host.  8)
^ instead of only releasing items/states boast only like for every other event you gotta let me handle this I am as of right now the hype man 8)
Quote from: ghostkid17 on October 18, 2013, 10:37:57 PM
If you want to host an event so bad, make your own.
Funny thing too he makes it seem like I've been bothering everyone and I am desperate to do this lol ::) what eva
Oreo it wont be official as the Halloween event.
EGK!

Materger

What are some of the things you would do as the host?

squirtle! squirtle! 

-EGK-

opuiq3

As host your still going to give out items....right?

^yw allie

paranoia

Quote from: Materger on October 18, 2013, 10:44:41 PM
Get everyone pumped up, run some tournaments with big prizes, probably request Allie to change the in-game music for the occasion.(If were lucky we can get Yz to do a music mix). Some other stuff if you guys are interested.  
EGK!

-Speedy-

just stop making stupid post its so annoying to see and everyone know they would never let u host it.

#1 *Sector Nub*
-Speedy-, Speedy II, Speedy III

Materger

Quote from: paranoia on October 18, 2013, 10:51:09 PM
Get everyone pumped up, run some tournaments with big prizes, probably request Allie to change the in-game music for the occasion.(If were lucky we can get Yz to do a music mix). Some other stuff if you guys are interested.  

Wouldn't you be able to do most of the things you listed as an unofficial event? I see no shame in running a unofficial event, give it a try you can still make it entertaining.The running tournaments part with prizes should always rally up some players. ;3

squirtle! squirtle! 

-EGK-

paranoia

Quote from: -Speedy- on October 18, 2013, 10:55:48 PM
just stop making stupid post its so annoying to see and everyone know they would never let u host it.
-Speedy-  ::) chill out man you act like I threaten you or something  8)
(click to show/hide)
Quote from: Materger on October 18, 2013, 10:59:44 PM
Quote from: paranoia on October 18, 2013, 10:51:09 PM

Wouldn't you be able to do most of the things you listed as an unofficial event? I see no shame in running a unofficial event, give it a try you can still make it entertaining.The running tournaments part with prizes should always rally up some players. ;3
As a unofficial event I don't even think Allie would waste her time trying to change the in-game music and stuff. Thats why it has to be official.
EGK!

opuiq3

Remember free prizes never hurt.      ::)

^yw allie

-Speedy-

no your just annoying the community

#1 *Sector Nub*

paranoia

Quote from: opuiq3 on October 18, 2013, 11:03:35 PM
Remember free prizes never hurt.      ::)
Yes surely but only if you attend the event ;D
Quote from: -Speedy- on October 18, 2013, 11:04:00 PM
no your just annoying the community
I'm annoying the community or just you clarify please. ???
EGK!

-Speedy-

i find you funny but annoying at times and post like these when theres no chance of it happening are annyoing.

#1 *Sector Nub*

paranoia

Quote from: -Speedy- on October 18, 2013, 11:05:45 PM
i find you funny but annoying at times and post like these when theres no chance of it happening are annyoing.
So your basically saying if I made a suggestion that was really good but had no chance of happening its annoying? Your confusing me man ???
EGK!

-Speedy-

but its not a good suggestion cus it woint happen if u made good suggestions then it would benefit the community.

#1 *Sector Nub*

Materger

Music shouldn't be such a influential part of your planned event.The bringing together of players to compete for prizes or a large amount of gigas sounds a lot better to me. Maybe Allie had a event planned already and if she didn't I'm sure she can change the game music on her own so there would be no need for your contribution.

squirtle! squirtle! 

-EGK-

paranoia

Quote from: Materger on October 18, 2013, 11:09:28 PM
Music shouldn't be such a influential part of your planned event.The bringing together of players to compete for prizes or a large amount of gigas sounds a lot better to me. Maybe Allie had a event planned already and if she didn't I'm sure she can change the game music on her own so there would be no need for your contribution.
You are not seeing my vision I think bigger and larger I wanted to do something no one else has done. I wanted this year to be different I can see you don't have the same vision as me. Your suppose to be optimistic  :'(
Quote from: -Speedy- on October 18, 2013, 11:07:42 PM
but its not a good suggestion cus it woint happen if u made good suggestions then it would benefit the community.
People suggested to import new models into the game those were great ideas but never were implicated.  :-\
EGK!

-Speedy-

oh gawd im saying a halloween event that is only made up by the staff so if u try to remake it they wont let u.

#1 *Sector Nub*

123bomb123

I think this is a good idea. Paranoia could be the boss in the halloween map.
IGN: MisterZ

ZeaL - Rank 1 in antagonizing, just
because.

Rub me out like genies, won't concede til I'm graffiti
Quote from: Yz on January 14, 2012, 06:48:35 PM
mrz is like top 40 and would probly be like
"fuk yeh n00bs im god bow to god''

medchiller

I like the idea of you doing the unofficial event but you said that you wanted to have all of these cool things and one of them being music. You also said that you wanted to do it cause Allie wouldn't take the time to add the music but I really really doubt that she would like you implement it yourself. Unless you are talking about helping Allie design the event?

Materger

October 18, 2013, 11:22:55 PM #24 Last Edit: October 18, 2013, 11:26:58 PM by Materger
Quote from: paranoia on October 18, 2013, 11:15:02 PM
Quote from: Materger on October 18, 2013, 11:09:28 PM
You are not seeing my vision I think bigger and larger I wanted to do something no one else has done. I wanted this year to be different I can see you don't have the same vision as me. Your suppose to be optimistic  :'(
Quote from: -Speedy- on October 18, 2013, 11:07:42 PM
People suggested to import new models into the game those were great ideas but never were implicated.  :-\

Please, enlighten me.How would you make this years Halloween event different? If you plan to list things that the admins can already do on their own or anything that would make a drastic differences then I  see absolutely no reason why you would be a good host. music and a few tourneys pshhhh i lolz for u my spanish friend x)

^but if it was unofficial I think you could rock it ;c

squirtle! squirtle! 

-EGK-

paranoia

October 18, 2013, 11:26:30 PM #25 Last Edit: October 18, 2013, 11:39:04 PM by paranoia
Quote from: 123bomb123 on October 18, 2013, 11:18:02 PM
I think this is a good idea. Paranoia could be the boss in the halloween map.
Wow never thought about that  :o I wanna do this now lol.

Quote from: medchiller on October 18, 2013, 11:19:47 PM
I like the idea of you doing the unofficial event but you said that you wanted to have all of these cool things and one of them being music. You also said that you wanted to do it cause Allie wouldn't take the time to add the music but I really really doubt that she would like you implement it yourself. Unless you are talking about helping Allie design the event?
Design or Host it as long as I can add stuff to the event to make it cooler I am a ponderer.

Quote from: nanak tatum on October 18, 2013, 11:25:07 PM
I think you have a good mindset wanting to make a cool event but your not trusted enough by staff or players (no offence). Although you won't get privileges to host an official Halloween event, I would still like to see you host an unofficial, organized event. I think you have potential in making it great if you work hard at it. It doesn't even have to bee in the month of October ( even if that seems weird ). Your only option is to make an Unofficial event and try your best to make it awesome.
Hum maybe but I still could suggest stuff to one of the admins or something. Technically its not only option because I haven't asked Allie/Santa yet. My intentions are good btw keeping it real 8)
EGK!

mic99

I think you should do a unofficial event as well. The community loves 'em and they are a bunch of fun whether it has a good prize  or not. All that matters is how much fun it could be along with an enjoyable experience with people who will participate.  :D

paranoia

Quote from: mic99 on October 18, 2013, 11:40:34 PM
I think you should do a unofficial event as well. The community loves 'em and they are a bunch of fun whether it has a good prize  or not. All that matters is how much fun it could be along with an enjoyable experience with people who will participate.  :D
I WANT IT TO BE BETTER THEN THE AVERAGE ENJOYABLE EXPERIENCE! IT NEEDS TO BE THE PARANOIA EXPERIENCE 8)
EGK!

opuiq3

But a good prize dosent hurt.     :D

^yw allie

Materger

Quote from: paranoia on October 18, 2013, 11:42:28 PM
I WANT IT TO BE BETTER THEN THE AVERAGE ENJOYABLE EXPERIENCE! IT NEEDS TO BE THE PARANOIA EXPERIENCE 8)

It will be in your very own unofficial Paranoia Halloween event! it even sound kinda catchy I think.

squirtle! squirtle! 

-EGK-

paranoia

Quote from: Materger on October 19, 2013, 01:05:24 AM
I think you should do a unofficial event as well. The community loves 'em and they are a bunch of fun whether it has a good prize  or not. All that matters is how much fun it could be along with an enjoyable experience with people who will participate.  :D

It will be in your very own unofficial Paranoia Halloween event! it even sound kinda catchy I think.
I must consult with my EGK comrades first to decided whether or not I want it to be unofficial I still want the music though.  8)
EGK!

Materger

Quote from: paranoia on October 19, 2013, 01:08:39 AM
I think you should do a unofficial event as well. The community loves 'em and they are a bunch of fun whether it has a good prize  or not. All that matters is how much fun it could be along with an enjoyable experience with people who will participate.  :D

I must consult with my EGK comrades first to decided whether or not I want it to be unofficial I still want the music though.  8)

Make a Spanish Halloween rap for all the hispanic fans plox

squirtle! squirtle! 

-EGK-

paranoia

Quote from: Materger on October 19, 2013, 01:17:04 AM

I don't know Materger I wanna release a English Rap Song a hot one maybe Ill have a song on the mixtape. Next song is the "EGK Anthem" After that probably...
EGK!

Materger

Quote from: paranoia on October 19, 2013, 01:22:04 AM

I don't know Materger I wanna release a English Rap Song a hot one maybe Ill have a song on the mixtape. Next song is the "EGK Anthem" After that probably...

You just lost your only two spanish fans, me and angrod. :/
disappointed

squirtle! squirtle! 

-EGK-

paranoia

October 19, 2013, 01:48:28 AM #34 Last Edit: October 19, 2013, 01:51:51 AM by paranoia
Quote from: Materger on October 19, 2013, 01:44:56 AM

disappointed
Angrods spanish? Dont worry Ill get you back with the next song 8)
EGK!

Materger

Quote from: paranoia on October 19, 2013, 01:48:28 AM
Quote from: Materger on October 19, 2013, 01:44:56 AM

disappointed
Angrods spanish? Alright Ill get you back with the next song 8)

You better! :c

squirtle! squirtle! 

-EGK-

paranoia

The EGK anthem will be a banger. 8)
EGK!

Madprox

If you want to do it oh so good, just make an extremely good unofficial one.
show us what you  can do first.
Then maybe for a future event, Allie will contact you.

If you were to help make the official event, it would still be ZG's halloween event, and definitely not yours.
Seems to me like you want some credit/attention for the work you plan to put into this.. ---> Unofficial.

IGN: GM Max | Level: 270 | Guild: Utopia

Scythe

y are you so butthurt
Don't think, feel

paranoia

Quote from: Madprox on October 19, 2013, 10:15:33 AM

If you were to help make the official event, it would still be ZG's halloween event, and definitely not yours.
Seems to me like you want some credit/attention for the work you plan to put into this.. ---> Unofficial.

I know it wouldn't be mines I just wanna make the ZG's event better. No seems to get this :-\
EGK!

Madprox

Quote from: paranoia on October 19, 2013, 12:11:54 PM

I know it wouldn't be mines I just wanna make the ZG's event better. No seems to get this :-\

Make your own unofficial event first > get noticed > maybe help ZG in the future on official events.

loewe98

Quote from: Scythe on October 19, 2013, 10:40:54 AM
y are you so butthurt

Because he's name is RCR  ;)

-Speedy-

lol firey my names not even RCR gg yea scrub. missed a chance to stfu again :)

#1 *Sector Nub*

loewe98

Quote from: -Speedy- on October 19, 2013, 03:56:39 PM
lol firey my names not even RCR gg yea scrub. missed a chance to stfu again :)
[/quote
Hahaha , you sir talk bad in evry topic . W/e man MR RCR , LOL

-Speedy-

i said rcr not mr so once again your wrong

#1 *Sector Nub*

paranoia

Quote from: Madprox on October 19, 2013, 03:13:31 PM
Quote from: paranoia on October 19, 2013, 12:11:54 PM

Make your own unofficial event first > get noticed > maybe help ZG in the future on official events.
ill see what I can do.
EGK!

Cooky

Problem with unofficial events is the prizes. Since you cant just spawn prizes, you have to use your own items. Not many people want to do that, nor do they have enough items to equal even 1% of the items given away during official events, such as Halloween or Christmas. This is why unofficial events usually have a poor turn out. The key is to find something that's fun even without prizes. Make something that people want to play for fun, not because of the prizes. Take my race event, zombie event, joy gun shootout event, etc. Sure the prizes were crap and most people said they didn't event want a prize, but damn was it fun for everyone who participated. That's really the best you can do as far as unofficial events.

paranoia

Quote from: Cooky on October 19, 2013, 06:13:35 PM
Problem with unofficial events is the prizes. Since you cant just spawn prizes, you have to use your own items. Not many people want to do that, nor do they have enough items to equal even 1% of the items given away during official events, such as Halloween or Christmas. This is why unofficial events usually have a poor turn out. The key is to find something that's fun even without prizes. Take my race event, zombie event, joy gun shootout event, etc. Sure the prizes were crap and most people said they didn't event want a prize, but damn was it fun for everyone who participated. That's really the best you can do as far as unofficial events.
That's why I need Allie's help thank you cooky! Now you can understand why...
EGK!

Cooky

Quote from: paranoia on October 19, 2013, 06:14:50 PM

you wont get Allies help

I did events for months that required daily updating and involvement, and were probably some of the most popular events ever in bout cheetah and I never got a thing, nor did I ask for anything. Figure out how to make a good event on your own.

paranoia

Quote from: Cooky on October 19, 2013, 06:16:41 PM

you wont get Allies help

I did events for months that required daily updating and involvement and I never got a thing, nor did I ask for anything.
I dont know how I am going to do this. I probably shouldn't do it :-\
EGK!

Cooky

Selene

Quote from: Cooky on October 19, 2013, 06:16:41 PM

you wont get Allies help

I did events for months that required daily updating and involvement, and were probably some of the most popular events ever in bout cheetah and I never got a thing, nor did I ask for anything. Figure out how to make a good event on your own.
You asked for stuff.

Yz

you asked for event manager and gave yourself a tonne of credibility for your events, actually..
DISCORD killyzkill

paranoia

Quote from: Yz on October 19, 2013, 06:29:06 PM
you asked for event manager and gave yourself a tonne of credibility for your events, actually..
so he did get help from the admins >:( I want some help too.
EGK!

Cooky

yeah I did ask for that, but that's not the same as what Paranoia is asking for. He wants Allie to help him make an event. I wanted Allie to make me events manager so I could make my already successful events even better, plus contribute with the official events (Halloween, Christmas, etc).

Quote from: paranoia on October 19, 2013, 06:32:10 PM

No

paranoia

October 19, 2013, 06:39:17 PM #55 Last Edit: October 19, 2013, 06:43:39 PM by paranoia
Quote from: Cooky on October 19, 2013, 06:37:42 PM

yeah I did ask for that, but that's not the same as what Paranoia is asking for. He wants Allie to help him make an event. I wanted Allie to make me events manager so I could make my already successful events even better, plus contribute with the official events (Halloween, Christmas, etc).

Quote from: paranoia on October 19, 2013, 06:32:10 PM

No
You don't speak for admins and besides I only want one thing from Allie. ::)
EGK!

Cooky

ok I did get help from admins, my bad

paranoia

Quote from: Cooky on October 19, 2013, 06:42:43 PM

wont believe what you say no longer.
EGK!

Purple

Quote from: paranoia on October 19, 2013, 06:47:58 PM

everyone lies

everyone's a bad person

everyone deserves no trust

get overrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr it

^**** im special xd

paranoia

Quote from: Purple on October 19, 2013, 06:49:00 PM
Quote from: paranoia on October 19, 2013, 06:47:58 PM

everyone lies

everyone's a bad person

everyone deserves no trust

get overrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr it
::)
EGK!

Madprox

somewhere along those lines is what he wants..

paranoia

Quote from: Madprox on October 19, 2013, 06:56:46 PM

somewhere along those lines is what he wants..
Yes >:(
EGK!

Cooky

To be fair, and I'm not trying to turn this into an argument or anything, but race mode is the only event I got any help with. My zombies event, box hunter event, joy gun shootout event, and probably a few others I can't think of right now.. were done with no help at all. It's possible to make a successful one without any help.

paranoia

Quote from: Cooky on October 19, 2013, 07:01:28 PM
To be fair, and I'm not trying to turn this into an argument or anything, but race mode is the only event I got any help with. My zombies event, box hunter event, joy gun shootout event, and probably a few others I can't think of right now.. were done with no help at all. It's possible to make a successful one without any help.
I tired of explaining this, any event can easily be successful. My goal is to do something better then the average "successful event" forget this I don't even wanna do it anymore you guys just dis-turned my vibe.
EGK!

Purple

Quote from: paranoia on October 19, 2013, 07:06:39 PM
I tired of explaining this, any event can easily be successful. My goal is to do something better then the average "successful event" forget this I don't even wanna do it anymore you guys just dis-turned my vibe.

If you're giving up so easily I doubt the event would've been good anyway.

^**** im special xd

paranoia

Quote from: Purple on October 19, 2013, 07:12:08 PM

Im giving up because everyone wants to pessimistic about every god damn thing. I really don't care if you think I can run a successful event because your not the one helping me. 
EGK!

Cooky

why not start small

do EGK event

Purple

Quote from: paranoia on October 19, 2013, 07:14:07 PM

Im giving up because everyone wants to pessimistic about every god damn thing. I really don't care if you think I can run a successful event because your not the one helping me. 
you're giving up cause you were too impulsive about wanting to make an event ::)

^**** im special xd

paranoia

Quote from: Purple on October 19, 2013, 07:22:38 PM

you're giving up cause you were too impulsive about wanting to make an event ::)
Excuse me for being optimistic  ::)
EGK!

Madprox

THIS.
And don't be discouraged by criticism.
If you have this idea, go for it.

Purple

Quote from: paranoia on October 19, 2013, 07:25:05 PM
Quote from: Purple on October 19, 2013, 07:22:38 PM

Excuse me for being optimistic  ::)
Being serious now:

It's fine to be optimistic, but being impulsive is bad in a lot of situations. I have this problem, too. I'll think of a project that I wanna do and then i'll work really hard on it for a short amount of time only to realize that it's not gonna work out the way that I planned.

^**** im special xd

Selene

October 19, 2013, 07:28:11 PM #71 Last Edit: October 19, 2013, 07:30:27 PM by Selene
If you want to make an event go ahead, but I'm promising you that it won't be an official event that would be hosted by us. Just because it's an unofficial event doesn't mean it can't be the same as it would if it was to be official. The only difference is its unofficial.  

No one is stopping you.

Cooky

Quote from: Purple on October 19, 2013, 07:27:15 PM
I'll think of a project that I wanna do and then i'll work really hard on it for a short amount of time only to realize that it's not gonna work out the way that I planned.

omg I hate that!

paranoia

October 19, 2013, 07:30:20 PM #73 Last Edit: October 19, 2013, 07:35:25 PM by paranoia
Fine I do the event but let it be known it will be the best ****ing event on boutcheetah ever. 8) Excuse me so I can ponder...
imma do stuff no one else has done :o forget allies help 8)
EGK!

Materger

There you go! don't give up and remember to make a spanish rap song. 8')

squirtle! squirtle! 

-EGK-

paranoia

Quote from: Materger on October 19, 2013, 08:23:23 PM
There you go! don't give up and remember to make a spanish rap song. 8')
Check out this post to support it:
http://boutcheetah.zylongaming.com/index.php?topic=46135.msg410393;topicseen#new
Yeah I am going to dembow this community up lol.
EGK!

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-