BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Spam » The Halloween Event

The Halloween Event

Started by paranoia, October 18, 2013, 10:14:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

paranoia

Quote from: Materger on October 19, 2013, 01:05:24 AM
Quote from: paranoia on October 18, 2013, 11:42:28 PM
Quote from: mic99 on October 18, 2013, 11:40:34 PM
I think you should do a unofficial event as well. The community loves 'em and they are a bunch of fun whether it has a good prize  or not. All that matters is how much fun it could be along with an enjoyable experience with people who will participate.  :D
I WANT IT TO BE BETTER THEN THE AVERAGE ENJOYABLE EXPERIENCE! IT NEEDS TO BE THE PARANOIA EXPERIENCE 8)

It will be in your very own unofficial Paranoia Halloween event! it even sound kinda catchy I think.
I must consult with my EGK comrades first to decided whether or not I want it to be unofficial I still want the music though.  8)
EGK!

Materger

Quote from: paranoia on October 19, 2013, 01:08:39 AM
I think you should do a unofficial event as well. The community loves 'em and they are a bunch of fun whether it has a good prize  or not. All that matters is how much fun it could be along with an enjoyable experience with people who will participate.  :D
I WANT IT TO BE BETTER THEN THE AVERAGE ENJOYABLE EXPERIENCE! IT NEEDS TO BE THE PARANOIA EXPERIENCE 8)

It will be in your very own unofficial Paranoia Halloween event! it even sound kinda catchy I think.
I must consult with my EGK comrades first to decided whether or not I want it to be unofficial I still want the music though.  8)

Make a Spanish Halloween rap for all the hispanic fans plox

squirtle! squirtle! 

-EGK-

paranoia

Quote from: Materger on October 19, 2013, 01:17:04 AM

I don't know Materger I wanna release a English Rap Song a hot one maybe Ill have a song on the mixtape. Next song is the "EGK Anthem" After that probably...
EGK!

Materger

Quote from: paranoia on October 19, 2013, 01:22:04 AM

I don't know Materger I wanna release a English Rap Song a hot one maybe Ill have a song on the mixtape. Next song is the "EGK Anthem" After that probably...

You just lost your only two spanish fans, me and angrod. :/
disappointed

squirtle! squirtle! 

-EGK-

paranoia

October 19, 2013, 01:48:28 AM #34 Last Edit: October 19, 2013, 01:51:51 AM by paranoia
Quote from: Materger on October 19, 2013, 01:44:56 AM

disappointed
Angrods spanish? Dont worry Ill get you back with the next song 8)
EGK!

Materger

Quote from: paranoia on October 19, 2013, 01:48:28 AM
Quote from: Materger on October 19, 2013, 01:44:56 AM

disappointed
Angrods spanish? Alright Ill get you back with the next song 8)

You better! :c

squirtle! squirtle! 

-EGK-

paranoia

The EGK anthem will be a banger. 8)
EGK!

Madprox

I think you should do a unofficial event as well. The community loves 'em and they are a bunch of fun whether it has a good prize  or not. All that matters is how much fun it could be along with an enjoyable experience with people who will participate.  :D
If you want to do it oh so good, just make an extremely good unofficial one.
show us what you  can do first.
Then maybe for a future event, Allie will contact you.

If you were to help make the official event, it would still be ZG's halloween event, and definitely not yours.
Seems to me like you want some credit/attention for the work you plan to put into this.. ---> Unofficial.

IGN: GM Max | Level: 270 | Guild: Utopia

Scythe

Quote from: -Speedy- on October 18, 2013, 10:55:48 PM
just stop making stupid post its so annoying to see and everyone know they would never let u host it.
y are you so butthurt
Don't think, feel

paranoia

Quote from: Madprox on October 19, 2013, 10:15:33 AM
I think you should do a unofficial event as well. The community loves 'em and they are a bunch of fun whether it has a good prize  or not. All that matters is how much fun it could be along with an enjoyable experience with people who will participate.  :D

If you were to help make the official event, it would still be ZG's halloween event, and definitely not yours.
Seems to me like you want some credit/attention for the work you plan to put into this.. ---> Unofficial.

I know it wouldn't be mines I just wanna make the ZG's event better. No seems to get this :-\
EGK!

Madprox

Quote from: paranoia on October 19, 2013, 12:11:54 PM
Quote from: Madprox on October 19, 2013, 10:15:33 AM

I know it wouldn't be mines I just wanna make the ZG's event better. No seems to get this :-\

Make your own unofficial event first > get noticed > maybe help ZG in the future on official events.

IGN: GM Max | Level: 270 | Guild: Utopia

loewe98

Quote from: Scythe on October 19, 2013, 10:40:54 AM
Quote from: -Speedy- on October 18, 2013, 10:55:48 PM
just stop making stupid post its so annoying to see and everyone know they would never let u host it.
y are you so butthurt

Because he's name is RCR  ;)

-Speedy-

lol firey my names not even RCR gg yea scrub. missed a chance to stfu again :)

#1 *Sector Nub*
-Speedy-, Speedy II, Speedy III

loewe98

Quote from: -Speedy- on October 19, 2013, 03:56:39 PM
lol firey my names not even RCR gg yea scrub. missed a chance to stfu again :)
[/quote
Hahaha , you sir talk bad in evry topic . W/e man MR RCR , LOL

-Speedy-

i said rcr not mr so once again your wrong

#1 *Sector Nub*
-Speedy-, Speedy II, Speedy III

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-