May 08, 2024, 10:18:00 PMLatest Member: ts00060
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Spam » The Halloween Event

The Halloween Event

Started by paranoia, October 18, 2013, 10:14:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Madprox

Quote from: Cooky on October 19, 2013, 06:37:42 PM
Quote from: Yz on October 19, 2013, 06:29:06 PM
you asked for event manager and gave yourself a tonne of credibility for your events, actually..

yeah I did ask for that, but that's not the same as what Paranoia is asking for. He wants Allie to help him make an event. I wanted Allie to make me events manager so I could make my already successful events even better, plus contribute with the official events (Halloween, Christmas, etc).

somewhere along those lines is what he wants..

IGN: GM Max | Level: 270 | Guild: Utopia

paranoia

Quote from: Madprox on October 19, 2013, 06:56:46 PM
Quote from: Cooky on October 19, 2013, 06:37:42 PM
Quote from: Yz on October 19, 2013, 06:29:06 PM
you asked for event manager and gave yourself a tonne of credibility for your events, actually..

yeah I did ask for that, but that's not the same as what Paranoia is asking for. He wants Allie to help him make an event. I wanted Allie to make me events manager so I could make my already successful events even better, plus contribute with the official events (Halloween, Christmas, etc).

somewhere along those lines is what he wants..
Yes >:(
EGK!

Cooky

To be fair, and I'm not trying to turn this into an argument or anything, but race mode is the only event I got any help with. My zombies event, box hunter event, joy gun shootout event, and probably a few others I can't think of right now.. were done with no help at all. It's possible to make a successful one without any help.

paranoia

Quote from: Cooky on October 19, 2013, 07:01:28 PM
To be fair, and I'm not trying to turn this into an argument or anything, but race mode is the only event I got any help with. My zombies event, box hunter event, joy gun shootout event, and probably a few others I can't think of right now.. were done with no help at all. It's possible to make a successful one without any help.
I tired of explaining this, any event can easily be successful. My goal is to do something better then the average "successful event" forget this I don't even wanna do it anymore you guys just dis-turned my vibe.
EGK!

Purple

Quote from: paranoia on October 19, 2013, 07:06:39 PM
I tired of explaining this, any event can easily be successful. My goal is to do something better then the average "successful event" forget this I don't even wanna do it anymore you guys just dis-turned my vibe.

If you're giving up so easily I doubt the event would've been good anyway.

^**** im special xd

paranoia

Quote from: Purple on October 19, 2013, 07:12:08 PM

Im giving up because everyone wants to pessimistic about every god damn thing. I really don't care if you think I can run a successful event because your not the one helping me. 
EGK!

Cooky

why not start small

do EGK event

Purple

Quote from: paranoia on October 19, 2013, 07:14:07 PM

Im giving up because everyone wants to pessimistic about every god damn thing. I really don't care if you think I can run a successful event because your not the one helping me. 
you're giving up cause you were too impulsive about wanting to make an event ::)

^**** im special xd

paranoia

Quote from: Purple on October 19, 2013, 07:22:38 PM

you're giving up cause you were too impulsive about wanting to make an event ::)
Excuse me for being optimistic  ::)
EGK!

Madprox

THIS.
And don't be discouraged by criticism.
If you have this idea, go for it.

IGN: GM Max | Level: 270 | Guild: Utopia

Purple

Quote from: paranoia on October 19, 2013, 07:25:05 PM
Quote from: Purple on October 19, 2013, 07:22:38 PM

Excuse me for being optimistic  ::)
Being serious now:

It's fine to be optimistic, but being impulsive is bad in a lot of situations. I have this problem, too. I'll think of a project that I wanna do and then i'll work really hard on it for a short amount of time only to realize that it's not gonna work out the way that I planned.

^**** im special xd

Selene

October 19, 2013, 07:28:11 PM #71 Last Edit: October 19, 2013, 07:30:27 PM by Selene
If you want to make an event go ahead, but I'm promising you that it won't be an official event that would be hosted by us. Just because it's an unofficial event doesn't mean it can't be the same as it would if it was to be official. The only difference is its unofficial.  

No one is stopping you.

Cooky

Quote from: Purple on October 19, 2013, 07:27:15 PM
I'll think of a project that I wanna do and then i'll work really hard on it for a short amount of time only to realize that it's not gonna work out the way that I planned.

omg I hate that!

paranoia

October 19, 2013, 07:30:20 PM #73 Last Edit: October 19, 2013, 07:35:25 PM by paranoia
Fine I do the event but let it be known it will be the best ****ing event on boutcheetah ever. 8) Excuse me so I can ponder...
imma do stuff no one else has done :o forget allies help 8)
EGK!

Materger

There you go! don't give up and remember to make a spanish rap song. 8')

squirtle! squirtle! 

-EGK-

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-