BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Spam » Gz on rank 1 BMW.....I guess :-/

Gz on rank 1 BMW.....I guess :-/

Started by Thornz, February 09, 2014, 05:00:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MuzzaFuzza

Quote from: zomniethe4 on February 09, 2014, 11:22:51 PM
pls stop going off topic
okay thank you

But, you're going off-topic talking about going off-topic. Therefore you are off-topic(;

Rossbach

Omnomnom eating toast.

hur9

MuzzaFuzza

SCADOSH!!

Your trap has nothing on mine.

Rossbach

Omnomnom eating toast.

opuiq3

sorry is I very sorry verily sorrier

^yw allie

MuzzaFuzza

Rossbach

Quote from: MuzzaFuzza on February 10, 2014, 12:09:38 AM
Not if i have this bad boy in play

If.

However sadly you do not.

Ross can tell as you activated a trap card to stop Zom's trap card, indicating you never had him out. GG  ::)

Omnomnom eating toast.

MuzzaFuzza

ah i've already played my traps, therefore it shows i didn't have him on the field. e.g i lost. Admitted defeat, you won Ross. Why i stated "if" i had him, then we could of kept playing. Sorry. (You'd still have to get my lp too 0 or if you have other cards in play then you'd win all depends but yeah, gg).

Edit: Yeah ha, like you edited your post and stated.

zid_master

thanks a lot Xx Itz Ian for the sign ^ .. :D

IGN: MasterOfBout
Guild: Redemption

Thornz

See, the thing is, he obviously HAS played sector games since February 2. Ppl claim to have witnessed him. Maybe your logs don't go past 300m exp lolol

@muzza I hope you asked devilz's permission to use his sig :-/. Gonna have to stop saying that your a co-leader of anarchy tho. At least until you're promoted, lol.  Unless....you ARE devilz in disguise :O

Mind = blown

IGN: FM Thornz [Lv 270]
Quote from: cyc0828He destroy my guild
Not pants

mygodZzZ

Quote from: Allie on February 09, 2014, 09:13:33 PM
Interesting fact,
*to my knowledge*, BMW has not hacked. I looked him up, selene as witness, and surprisingly, he's a legit dude.
However, there is something strange we're curious of, and that's that he hasn't played a single sector game since february 2nd. He was legit up to that point, confirmed.

No idea how he's getting xp now. The only thing we don't log is raid, and it doesn't give enough xp to rack up slot 1 does it?
Maybe Used cheat engine and somehow passed hackshield??

Quote from: zomniethe4 on February 09, 2014, 11:23:30 PM
foolow rules okay
Quote from: zomniethe4 on February 09, 2014, 11:23:15 PM
srsly man
Lol, triple x5 posting and say follow rules, gg

EnergyCell

EXP is all serversided. You cannot change the memory from CE, it'll only change it untill you restart the client. Also using a "level hack" will not work aswell. You will not be able to wear items higher from your REAL level.

~Xhalo7
Sold.

Iridion

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

MuzzaFuzza

Quote from: mygodZzZ on February 10, 2014, 10:26:21 AM
Quote from: Allie on February 09, 2014, 09:13:33 PM
Interesting fact,
*to my knowledge*, BMW has not hacked. I looked him up, selene as witness, and surprisingly, he's a legit dude.
However, there is something strange we're curious of, and that's that he hasn't played a single sector game since february 2nd. He was legit up to that point, confirmed.

No idea how he's getting xp now. The only thing we don't log is raid, and it doesn't give enough xp to rack up slot 1 does it?
Maybe Used cheat engine and somehow passed hackshield??

lol cheatengine pls

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-