May 06, 2024, 08:14:26 PMLatest Member: Pleryhalax
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Off Topic » theifs are in my house now!

theifs are in my house now!

Started by Pein, May 04, 2014, 04:10:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cooky

ZeroUH

Looking to my caliber 12 on the wall while I think in a good answer for this thread...

Yz

Quote from: qolderman on May 04, 2014, 05:05:14 PM
1v1 them in pvp in bc l0l
jk

id take out my gun and point at them. if they not gonna be out in 3 seconds imma shoot

yeah alright man you're 12 years old and you have your own gun, if das true nice parenting

no one would get into my house cuz shutters buut if someone did get in we have a baseball bat i fink
DISCORD killyzkill

123bomb123

Quote from: Yz on May 05, 2014, 02:25:25 AM
jk

id take out my gun and point at them. if they not gonna be out in 3 seconds imma shoot

yeah alright man you're 12 years old and you have your own gun, if das true nice parenting

no one would get into my house cuz shutters buut if someone did get in we have a baseball bat i fink
throw shass at the intruder and blast ur wicked dubstep at them
IGN: MisterZ

ZeaL - Rank 1 in antagonizing, just
because.

Rub me out like genies, won't concede til I'm graffiti
Quote from: Yz on January 14, 2012, 06:48:35 PM
mrz is like top 40 and would probly be like
"fuk yeh n00bs im god bow to god''

Yz

DISCORD killyzkill

JetSurge

Who did that!?

Scythe

Don't think, feel

qolderman

Quote from: Yz on May 05, 2014, 02:25:25 AM
jk

not real one, silly
IGN: Caustic

^thanks cooky <3
Quote from: Cooky on August 03, 2014, 12:05:07 AM
whats wrong with eating a sock

leapman

May 05, 2014, 11:56:15 AM #23 Last Edit: May 05, 2014, 12:07:42 PM by leapman
Hit a fool with that .357   8) obviously if someone breaks in your house they aren't there to play patty cake ::)
<br />http://mrbreadmaker.ga<br /><br />SC: breadstickmaker<br />EGK #Aphrodite<br />

BlackStickre

Actually there was a documentary on tv on NG that a big part of America has guns at home and learn there children at an age around 10 to shoot with it to defend themselves, there was a family and instead of going to disney land  ::) they went shooting in the mountains with their 4kids (girl 9, boy 11, 2nd boy 13, 3th boy 24 )

lara538

Quote from: kulvinder on May 05, 2014, 05:03:18 AM
@All the ppl who say they have a gun :Yea , we all believe that you have a gun in your imaginary world.  :D No offense.

Why? In the USA u can have a gun if u are american and 18+(or smth like that). And if there is an intruder in ur property u can shoot him, i don't see why u so sure they aren't saying the truth(except abt qolderman, every1 knows its a lie) Dont know if u talked srsly btw :P
I'm just thinking here if Zero rly has a gun cuz he lives in Brazil not in USA ::)

My answer? I cant imagine that cuz i live in 10th floor and thiefs would not come here... no chance. and my building has a person looking at the entry 24h and only let authorized ppl enter, so it would be too complicate :-\ Even if thiefs try to steal all 13 floors police would arrive and solute the problem b4 they reach 10, i hope, at least.
But rly trying to imagine, i dont think i would react, it could be dangerous, and life is precious :-\ I think i would just give what he wanted. maybe i would hide my pokemon 3ds game with all my pokemons in my underpants :P too ez to hide and too much to lose if stolen.
Thanks ang and spidey for the sigs! :3

(click to show/hide)

medchiller

Quote from: kulvinder on May 05, 2014, 04:40:00 PM
I know it's legal to bare arms in US, honestly I just don't believe these guys.
Thanks for telling anyways. ;-)
If I weren't so lazy I would take a picture of mine. Keep in mind its not a pistol (even though my father has one but it's upstairs in his cabnet). Its a rifle I use for hunting. Still enough to kill a person :P

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-