May 21, 2024, 10:03:28 AMLatest Member: masagnik1226
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other BoutCheetah Stuff » Suggestions » Buyable items on the site.

Buyable items on the site.

Started by Dewo, March 05, 2012, 10:43:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dewo

March 05, 2012, 10:43:49 AM Last Edit: March 11, 2012, 11:00:16 AM by Dewo
Add buyable items on the site, so people can see, they got a chance to buy items as Jura, Dark Meto, Jack head etc. This would be very helpful, since some people don't know anything about the purchasing of buyable items, since it hasn't been announced anywhere. People have asked me tons of times in-game about, how I got my Dark Meto. Which clarifies, that most of this community don't know anything about the purchasing of in-game items.

I have suggested this before, but since Kenny got lots of things to do. He can't really get time to actually work on this, and at a time he will probaly forget all about it.

X

KillerPig

March 05, 2012, 10:48:56 AM #1 Last Edit: March 05, 2012, 10:49:41 AM by KillerPig
y u steal my laugh D:

Wakakakakakakakakak
If people read the guide they would know >:(

IGN: KillerPig (H) | NinjaPig (H) | ShadowPig (H) | KillerPig (L)
LVL: 225 | 225 | 225 | 44
GUILD: ZeaL | CourageCrew | Lil Optis | -

spiderstar

+1
I already suggested this before though so I guess its been rejected 2 times.

Dewo

Quote from: spiderstar on March 05, 2012, 11:21:18 PM
+1
I already suggested this before though so I guess its been rejected 2 times.
I suggested this long time ago, and it hasn't been rejected once.

X

Dewo

X

Santa

we are currently working on so many things right now, I do not have time to start another project.  We are preparing for transferring the website to a brand new dedicated server that we have just purchased, about 2x the specs as the one that currently runs the site.  That will probably not happen until a few weeks or so, but noone will really notice as the transfer will go instantly, we may have to disable registration and posting for about half an hour or so.  This dedicated server will probably be used as the downloads site and updater site, so less stress will be put on the actual website.  We also have the launcher project going, and several other unfinished things.  Maybe once the list gets checked off, we can begin doing suggestions again.

~RedEyes.

Dewo

X

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-