May 21, 2024, 04:39:25 AMLatest Member: ScottDub
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » General Discussion » Membership question....

Membership question....

Started by Shadow, March 09, 2011, 11:01:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shadow

I just have a quick question about it, so right now I currently bought 1 year membership ($40) because I didn't really have the full cash to put $100 on the Visa gift card I bought.  Anyways I was wondering are you allowed to add onto your membership like for instance if I pay/wire another $60 to the Zylon PayPal, which would be $100, would you be able to increase my 1 year membership to permanent membership ?  Just wondering because if so I might be doing that soon.
BOUTCHEETAHS FIRST PLAYER TO LOGIN ON THE PRIVATE SERVER, FIRST PLAYER TO BE ADDED AS A GM, FIRST PLAYER TO REACH MAX LEVEL.

FireyDevel

Talk to Allie, and heck, with that type of money you might be able to swing some one-time-perks :P
Redemption - We're more than hardcore, know how to start wars and scar yours...

Get ready for doom, because I've blackened the sun and I've bloodied the moon.

Santa

Sure, just send me a PM once you have sent the other 60.  You can just send it to "[email protected]", and I will change your membership manually to permanent.

:-*

Kevin

Quote from: FireyDevel on March 09, 2011, 11:04:08 PM
Talk to Allie, and heck, with that type of money you might be able to swing some one-time-perks :P

*COUGH* ICECOLD *COUGH*

Firey is correct though.

Shadow

Quote from: RedEyes on March 09, 2011, 11:11:25 PM
Sure, just send me a PM once you have sent the other 60.  You can just send it to "[email protected]", and I will change your membership manually to permanent.

:-*
O.k. will do :) thanks, I don't know exactly when I'll do it but it'll probably be soon. 

@Firey:  I ain't after any one-time perks I just love having membership lol so I figured I might as well give the full support of $100. lol
BOUTCHEETAHS FIRST PLAYER TO LOGIN ON THE PRIVATE SERVER, FIRST PLAYER TO BE ADDED AS A GM, FIRST PLAYER TO REACH MAX LEVEL.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-