May 03, 2024, 05:36:10 AMLatest Member: Clydepaf
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » General Discussion » Membership and coins

Membership and coins

Started by ZeroUH, December 26, 2010, 08:59:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Iridion

Those little kids withouth paypal gets to beg items to those with overpowered stuff that bought coins?
And, generally people start by offering a small advantage to a huge one. (old bc)

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

Allie

Yay for BOTS' fail method of getting money.
/facepalm

Iridion

Never mentioned BOTS and their method; -BOTS had kinda better prices tho ): no actually why did i even write that

thats how we roll maddie

Allie

BOTS prices: 7-9$ for a 1year trans.
BC prices: 6-9$ for a 1year trans.

BOTS prices: 4-6$ for a 1year wing.
BC prices: 4-6$ for a 1year wing.

o.O?

Iridion

Quote from: iridion3 on December 26, 2010, 11:05:27 AM
-BOTS had kinda better prices tho ): no actually why did i even write that
You made me rage

thats how we roll maddie

ZeroUH

Quote from: Mr_V on December 26, 2010, 10:54:22 AM
1st, u'll get bored of it soon...
2nd, play more, u lazy dude. Its not hard to earn 30k coins during a normal day...
As I said, I don`t have time... I`m able to play like 1 or 2 hours peer day(a lot more if it`s rainning).
About get bored... I`ve bough coins on acclaim server and just stop play when every1 got hacked and their server closed.
Buy coins is an option. For those like me who wanna get cool itens fast... it`s a good option.
Quote from: Allie on December 26, 2010, 10:58:10 AM
Ways to get 30k coins:

1. Play for 18 hours grinding 24/7. Congrats, you now have 30k coins.
2. Spend $3.00 USD (the average job gives ~$8.00 USD per hour). Congrats, you just saved 17.7 hours.

;o
Quote from: iridion3 on December 26, 2010, 10:59:32 AM
Those little kids withouth paypal gets to beg items to those with overpowered stuff that bought coins?
And, generally people start by offering a small advantage to a huge one. (old bc)
That`s the point. Those little kids can play 18h peer day since they probably have nothing to do.
And I think Allie will agree, without $  your game will get ruinned because it can`t "survive". And there are some ways to get this $: Donatations, Membership, Coins, Credits, etc... So, you still playing because some ppl are donating money.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-